Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:55:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Poker Network looking for Beta operators  (Read 637 times)
Cubeia (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:09:14 PM

Hi everyone!
At Cubeia we have are running a free-to-join poker network called Cubeia Social where you can easily setup and operate your own poker site. Joining a network makes is much easier for a new site to get up and running since all operators/sites pool their players.

In order to explore new grounds, we have added Bitcoin as a first class currency, i.e. you play for Bitcoins at the table and not some other currency.

We are now looking for a handful of people who wants to start their own Bitcoin poker site to join us as Beta operators to help us iron out any kinks we might have. Additionally, as a Bitcoin Poker operator you get to keep 70% of the rake.

Read more and apply for a Beta account here: http://www.cubeiasocial.com/

Thanks!   Smiley
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:13:45 PM

Just my two sense, but it looks like they are using bitcoinj to handle bitcoin payments. I would suggest anyone that is using this that they install bitcoind, as a border router with bitcoinj forcing it to connect to only bitcoind. Bitcoinj is a SPV client and can easily be attacked using a cancer node.
Cubeia (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:22:28 PM

That is correct, the integration is based on BitcoinJ and thank you for your input! We will definitely look into this, including using a bitcoind wallet in front of it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: