Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:30:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitquick.in real or scam ????  (Read 2827 times)
E.exchanger (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:44:05 PM

Firstly I would like to confirm that my first transaction was been successfully executed by them with great on time support.

But yesterday's evening I was there on their website to exchange my btc so I tried with small amount first & even after I funded their escrow address it still says ' escrow not funded' I've writing to their  support since then and got no reply so far.......will update the post once I'll hear from them !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 11:58:05 PM

Firstly I would like to confirm that my first transaction was been successfully executed by them with great on time support.

But yesterday's evening I was there on their website to exchange my btc so I tried with small amount first & even after I funded their escrow address it still says ' escrow not funded' I've writing to their  support since then and got no reply so far.......will update the post once I'll hear from them !!!

Give them till Monday. Seems like a Lack of Service issue.

E.exchanger (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:30:42 AM

Yeah I hope they won't disappoint people !! Smiley
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:45:55 PM

Yeah i think so as well - bitquick.in is a small subsidiary of bitquick.co which has quite a number of transactions.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

E.exchanger (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:50:06 PM

Yeah i think so as well - bitquick.in is a small subsidiary of bitquick.co which has quite a number of transactions.
Haven't got a reply from them so far but will surely update you guys once i will, and till that time i request everyone not to risk any amount of btc with them(nothing personal just as a suggestion) !!! Smiley
E.exchanger (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:15:42 PM

Got their reply tonight, and iam happy that they are legit and not another gox. Keep up the good work guys!!  Smiley
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 08:19:34 PM

Got their reply tonight, and iam happy that they are legit and not another gox. Keep up the good work guys!!  Smiley

Nice to hear this!

subvolatil

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:43:34 PM

they seem to be  doing a good job. I guess they are legit .
dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:24:37 PM

They just seem to be low though. I m seeing the same single order of 0.05 Btc for 60000 per Btc since 2 weeks.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

subvolatil

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:30:42 PM

They just seem to be low though. I m seeing the same single order of 0.05 Btc for 60000 per Btc since 2 weeks.

Dont know why but i feel like the market for exchanges are getting far to saturated.

Either an exchange has to come up with a system that makes it easy for every one to use, or some thing that provides better liquidity. 

the only place i see good volumes and liquidity is on https://localbitcoins.com/
dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:08:24 PM

Dont know why but i feel like the market for exchanges are getting far to saturated.

Either an exchange has to come up with a system that makes it easy for every one to use, or some thing that provides better liquidity. 

the only place i see good volumes and liquidity is on https://localbitcoins.com/
What do you mean by better liquidity. Yes I agree simplicity will promote bitcoin usage.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:09:29 PM

BitQuick founder Jad Mubaslat is doing some Q/A here. Check if u r interested => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=665426.0

subvolatil

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:19:45 PM

What do you mean by better liquidity. Yes I agree simplicity will promote bitcoin usage.
What i meant was that It should be possible for individuals to buy and sell large quantities without waiting a long time to liquidate either BTC or Fiat. This is still a problem. Most of the time even buying and selling  over 50 btc may take more than a week to find buyers.
dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:22:12 AM

What i meant was that It should be possible for individuals to buy and sell large quantities without waiting a long time to liquidate either BTC or Fiat. This is still a problem. Most of the time even buying and selling  over 50 btc may take more than a week to find buyers.
That's right. With us, the issue has not been liquidity of INR or BTC as we have good enough of both. But our limitation of 5 BTC per day is because we are not ready to take bigger risks yet.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:36:50 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 05:16:43 PM by micky123

What i meant was that It should be possible for individuals to buy and sell large quantities without waiting a long time to liquidate either BTC or Fiat. This is still a problem. Most of the time even buying and selling  over 50 btc may take more than a week to find buyers.
That's right. With us, the issue has not been liquidity of INR or BTC as we have good enough of both. But our limitation of 5 BTC per day is because we are not ready to take bigger risks yet.

have dealt with them for 3 transactions now. Only real issue is that they appear to be short-staffed and take a long time to respond to customer complaints, unless tweeted! I can confirm that they are legit even though i did not have the smoothest of transactions with them. Also their fees are higher than most other sites (0.02 BTC for a 1 BTC transaction  Angry ).

Edit: updated as 0.02 BTC fee for transaction.

Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:41:39 AM

have dealt with them for 3 transactions now. Only real issue is that they appear to be short-staffed and take a long time to respond to customer complaints, unless tweeted! I can confirm that they are legit even though i did not have the smoothest of transactions with them. Also their fees are higher than most other sites (0.2 BTC for a 1 BTC transaction  Angry ).

0.2 BTC , it is really a lot higher for 1 BTC transaction.
micky123
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:15:14 PM

What i meant was that It should be possible for individuals to buy and sell large quantities without waiting a long time to liquidate either BTC or Fiat. This is still a problem. Most of the time even buying and selling  over 50 btc may take more than a week to find buyers.

have dealt with them for 3 transactions now. Only real issue is that they appear to be short-staffed and take a long time to respond to customer complaints, unless tweeted! I can confirm that they are legit even though i did not have the smoothest of transactions with them. Also their fees are higher than most other sites (0.2 BTC for a 1 BTC transaction  Angry ).

Really sorry! Thats a mistake... it should be 0.02 BTC for a transaction. Grin Edited the original post with the right information!

Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

have dealt with them for 3 transactions now. Only real issue is that they appear to be short-staffed and take a long time to respond to customer complaints, unless tweeted! I can confirm that they are legit even though i did not have the smoothest of transactions with them. Also their fees are higher than most other sites (0.2 BTC for a 1 BTC transaction  Angry ).

Really sorry! Thats a mistake... it should be 0.02 BTC for a transaction. Grin Edited the original post with the right information!

It seemed to me that something is not right with 0.2 BTC TX fees Tongue
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:00:36 PM

have dealt with them for 3 transactions now. Only real issue is that they appear to be short-staffed and take a long time to respond to customer complaints, unless tweeted! I can confirm that they are legit even though i did not have the smoothest of transactions with them. Also their fees are higher than most other sites (0.2 BTC for a 1 BTC transaction  Angry ).

2% Tx fee is fine IMO for a good & stable service. Do they charge 0.02 BTC for every Tx or it is calculated on % basis ?

micky123
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:04:42 PM

2% Tx fee is fine IMO for a good & stable service. Do they charge 0.02 BTC for every Tx or it is calculated on % basis ?

it is % basis! If they were stable, i would not have an issue with that fee. Just that every time you deal with their customer service you are left holing a rope that does not seem to have anyone else on the other end. You feel like you are loosing your grip, then all of a sudden you feel a tug on the rope! Thats how i sum up their service Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: