Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:17:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Depositing into Intersango  (Read 2023 times)
Robytfc (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 08:38:56 PM

I have tried around 5 times to put some money in to make Intersango account now and every time I get there was an error on  my on-line banking screen after them phoning me and wanted a code, has anyone else having the same problem? as I'm on a Lloyds account so how hard can it be to transfer Lloyds to Lloyds

Sad  Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lord F(r)og
Donator

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 09:05:56 PM

at first: who phoned you? if it's Lloyd's you should be sure it's really them!
second: did you provided your Intersango-account-reference on banksided transaction reference?
Robytfc (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 09:08:29 PM

at first: who phoned you? if it's Lloyd's you should be sure it's really them!
second: did you provided your Intersango-account-reference on banksided transaction reference?

1. Yes it was lloyds, you have to do it every time you set up a new account to send a payment to.
2. Yes
Lord F(r)og
Donator

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 09:23:48 PM

ok, I'm devising two possible scenarios:

first: maybe there is a security code you have to confirm to Lloyd's for every transaction (maybe the code-list didn't received you via postal way)
second: this is an issue due to blacklisted Intersango account at your bank (i've read about this on this forum)

?
Robytfc (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 09:29:53 PM

first: maybe there is a security code you have to confirm to Lloyd's for every transaction (maybe the code-list didn't received you via postal way)
second: this is an issue due to blacklisted Intersango account at your bank (i've read about this on this forum)

?

Hmm well I have made a transaction to there old britcoin account along time ago doing the same way of paying in money so it looks like Ill have to phone the bank and see what is going on.

Sigh
Thanks Smiley
randomstring

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 09:44:01 PM

I tried intersango for the first time today and my payment bounced three times. Submitted a ticket and was told

Hi,

Our UK bank is currently not available.

We are working to resolve the issue.

Patrick

Nothing on the homepage, or the accounts page to indicate there's a problem, never mind a solution. Very frustrating as it seems intersango is the only way to get bitcoins for gbp without giving somebody enough information to steal my identity fifty times over!
Lord F(r)og
Donator

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 09:53:02 PM

?

Hmm well I have made a transaction to there old britcoin account along time ago doing the same way of paying in money so it looks like Ill have to phone the bank and see what is going on.

Sigh
Thanks Smiley

that's exactly what I would do. goodspeed...
Lord F(r)og
Donator

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 09:56:35 PM

I tried intersango for the first time today and my payment bounced three times. Submitted a ticket and was told

Hi,

Patrick

Nothing on the homepage, or the accounts page to indicate there's a problem, never mind a solution. Very frustrating as it seems intersango is the only way to get bitcoins for gbp without giving somebody enough information to steal my identity fifty times over!

how can a single deposit bounce three times on a single day?
randomstring

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 09:59:30 PM

Hi,

Patrick

I made three deposites, one late last night, one at lunchtime, and one this evening. All bounced immediately.
Robytfc (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 10:02:25 PM

Hi,

Patrick

Oh that would be way then :/ looks like I will have to wait..

Thanks!
Lord F(r)og
Donator

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 11:01:31 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2012, 12:26:27 AM by Lord Fog

Hi,

Patrick

I made three deposites, one late last night, one at lunchtime, and one this evening. All bounced immediately.

you should consider depositing a specific amount of funds you are willing to invest at a time! Intersango is a "hand driven" business, don't stress them with three deposits a day.
randomstring

View Profile
January 14, 2012, 03:30:26 AM

No, I mean each one bounced before I tried again; I figured there might have been some (temporary) fault.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 14, 2012, 10:23:13 AM

Related:
 - http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=50587.msg686637#msg686637

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 14, 2012, 10:21:52 PM

No, I mean each one bounced before I tried again; I figured there might have been some (temporary) fault.

Intersango posted more information:
 - http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=58731.0

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

phantomcircuit

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2012, 04:26:45 PM

Our account manager has confirmed that this is a technical glitch and is working on resolving the issue.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: