Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:34:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: want some bitcoins  (Read 1794 times)
rero2 (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:37:27 PM

Hey,
I have around $100 - $110 on my paypal and I would like to exchange it for btc.
I'm only willing to deal with trusted members and gladly doing small amounts if you wish.
I'm willing to take some offers so please hit me up!
 Grin
thanks
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:03:44 PM

Hey,
I have around $100 - $110 on my paypal and I would like to exchange it for btc.
I'm only willing to deal with trusted members and gladly doing small amounts if you wish.
I'm willing to take some offers so please hit me up!
 Grin
thanks

sorry to said, But no one will trade with paypal. coz of reversible nature of paypal.

rero2 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:36:42 PM

I totally understand that but personally I won't be doing that and now I know you will be thinking he's just saying that and he's new and he will do it  Shocked.
Anyway I'll be sending the payment as family or friends and that money is irreversible and I will be happy doing escrow or anything to actually manage to get the bitcoins.
Yet most of you will be thinking I'm that new member that looks for a quick scam but I'm not because I actually like it here/
Thanks,
PlusLegit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:22:29 AM

get skrill and contact me
Salmon1989

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:27:03 AM

Anyway I'll be sending the payment as family or friends and that money is irreversible and I will be happy doing escrow or anything to actually manage to get the bitcoins.

Even if you sent it as family or friends, you can still chargeback by just claiming your account has been hacked.

cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 12:29:37 AM

I totally understand that but personally I won't be doing that and now I know you will be thinking he's just saying that and he's new and he will do it  Shocked.
Yet most of you will be thinking I'm that new member that looks for a quick scam but I'm not because I actually like it here/
Thanks,
Yeeeah, that means nothing.  Moneygram the cash to yourself and get a Moneypak and you won't have a problem.

rero2 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:44:17 PM

Thanks,
Yeeeah, that means nothing.  Moneygram the cash to yourself and get a Moneypak and you won't have a problem.
Yeeeah, I don't see a point in that because I know I won't be scamming and I will end up losing money with the sending.
No ty.
rero2 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:53:09 PM

Even if you sent it as family or friends, you can still chargeback by just claiming your account has been hacked.
listen buddy, you seem to know more about paypal scams more than I do so I suggest you keep those evil ideas to yourself so no else learns them.
and for matter of fact I'm trying to buy to gain some reputation here buy buying some btc that's all, not learn about to scam on paypal???
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 07:00:39 PM

Since you are new I will explain it to you.

Bitcoins are not reversible.

Every form of fiat money is reversible except cold hard cash.

Since credit cards, bank transfers, and especially PayPal are all reversible nobody will accept your reversible payment for irreversible Bitcoins unless you have a very high solid reputation (not the other way around).

So come up with a more cash like equivalent (MoneyPak, etc.) because nobody will trade with you for a reversible payment.  Period.

Now the easiest way to buy Bitcoins is to get some cash,  join https://localbitcoins.com, find a seller in your area, meet them in person and swap your irreversible cash for the irreversible BTC and everyone is safe and happy.

BTW anyone who has been involved in Bitcoin for any length of time can tell you many ways you can be scammed because most of us have been scammed in the past by people just like you (noob that just wants a small amount of BTC for a reversible payment method).

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 07:04:20 PM

It is *strictly against* the PayPal TOS to buy/sell Bitcoin or any other equivalent.

So even if a seller doesn't think the OP is a *scammer* they *will be violating the TOS for PayPal* and have *no argument for any refund*.

Hopefully any potential sellers will think carefully about the PayPal TOS and not risk losing their coins (and as stated by others "every possible way you can try and say that PayPal can be irreversible is in fact *wrong*").

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
rero2 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:29:41 PM

Oh rly?
I'm new to this site but I have reputation in other websites and I know about bitcoins a lot.
Thanks for your input buddy

BTW anyone who has been involved in Bitcoin for any length of time can tell you many ways you can be scammed because most of us have been scammed in the past by people just like you (noob that just wants a small amount of BTC for a reversible payment method).
I am in no shape or form a 'noob' and I have dealt so many times with paypal so don't give me this 13yo talk please.
Jumex

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:06:58 PM

It is *strictly against* the PayPal TOS to buy/sell Bitcoin or any other equivalent.

So even if a seller doesn't think the OP is a *scammer* they *will be violating the TOS for PayPal* and have *no argument for any refund*.

Hopefully any potential sellers will think carefully about the PayPal TOS and not risk losing their coins (and as stated by others "every possible way you can try and say that PayPal can be irreversible is in fact *wrong*").

Y E S
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:39:26 PM

Oh rly?
I'm new to this site but I have reputation in other websites and I know about bitcoins a lot.

I am in no shape or form a 'noob' and I have dealt so many times with paypal so don't give me this 13yo talk please.

So what. That still doesn't prove that you're trustworthy. You say you have a lot of knowledge and reputation, but you still haven't proven anything yet.
rero2 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:17:23 PM

Oh rly?

So what. That still doesn't prove that you're trustworthy. You say you have a lot of knowledge and reputation, but you still haven't proven anything yet.
You comment is not constructive at all, sometimes I question why people feel thet should comment on every thing they see.
I'm trying to buy Bitcoins so if you are not selling gtf out of here.
byt411

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:23:38 PM

Oh rly?

You comment is not constructive at all, sometimes I question why people feel thet should comment on every thing they see.

I can sell to you if you want, but I refuse to sell unless you prove that you actually are trustworthy.
rero2 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:12:20 PM

Oh rly?

I can sell to you if you want, but I refuse to sell unless you prove that you actually are trustworthy.
yeah sure, what are you after?
byt411

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:44:13 PM

Oh rly?

yeah sure, what are you after?

Since PayPal is a reversable method, i will only sell to you if you prove that you actually are trustworthy, and you said you were so on a number of sites.
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:51:46 PM

I would also be willing to do so but have a big problem with paypal being the payment. I cant just take your word that your not going to chargeback. Im open to other options.
rero2 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:03:00 PM

I would also be willing to do so but have a big problem with paypal being the payment. I cant just take your word that your not going to chargeback. Im open to other options.
well I am 100% certain I will not be stealing. we can even do $5 if you want
just give me your offer and we can start from there buddy
byt411

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:05:25 PM

well I am 100% certain I will not be stealing. we can even do $5 if you want
just give me your offer and we can start from there buddy

Your certanity means nothing to me. Let me repeat my offer.

Since PayPal is a reversable method, i will only sell to you if you prove that you actually are trustworthy, and you said you were so on a number of sites.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: