Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:53:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stupid question but.. bitbook.biz?  (Read 437 times)
richiela (OP)

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 01:03:28 AM

I'm an avid football better, but thats it.  Had no idea bitbook.biz went away... any way to get in contact with them to get our btcs back?

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 01:10:06 AM

I'm not a sports gambling kind of guy, but I doubt it.  It doesn't seem like the bitbook.biz bitcointalk account got any "scam" feedback, so perhaps they did provide a refund to those who asked.

Good Luck!
Rulishix

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 01:29:01 AM

They provided a small window to withdraw your funds. If you didn't do it in that timeframe you are fucked. A lot of people lost their btc. Sorry.
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:56:34 PM

Yeah it was only like a week that they gave us to withdrawal. I was aware that this happened and tried to withdrawal unsuccessfully even though i saw they were shutting down on the first day they announced it. I don't expect to see any BTC at this point.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: