Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:07:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Piggycoin - Bitcoin for Kids - Announces PiggyWeek!  (Read 1010 times)
willowfoot (OP)

Activity: 332
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 01:14:03 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 12:56:17 AM by willowfoot

Piggycoin will be having Piggyweek starting Monday where they will be announcing something new everyday next week.

Take a look at the coin and mine some, the devs behind this coin are really working hard!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487017.0

This coin get easily hit 1000 satoshi.... don't miss this one!

Edit: Piggyweek will start the following week not this week...

animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:25:18 AM

It starts the Monday after the coming one.  I am super excited.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:10:09 AM

great so now your trying to lure little kids into your ponzi scheme clone coin crap ?
marvelous these little kids should be dumped on hard and left broke.. a life lesson i guess huh ?

i wouldn't tell anyone about this scammy scene, let alone lure in little children  Undecided

i think we need "Handicapped coin" so we can prey on the mentaly challenged.. or maybe "Grandpa coin" so we can get their security checks lol

blah blah blah..  Free Market™

Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
animalroam
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:55:57 PM

great so now your trying to lure little kids into your ponzi scheme clone coin crap ?
marvelous these little kids should be dumped on hard and left broke.. a life lesson i guess huh ?

i wouldn't tell anyone about this scammy scene, let alone lure in little children  Undecided

i think we need "Handicapped coin" so we can prey on the mentaly challenged.. or maybe "Grandpa coin" so we can get their security checks lol

Roll Eyes

The currency is going to stable out because the dev team is probably doing a 1 cent for a piggy.  Children should get the opportunity to learn as much as they as crypto has a chance of making it into the next currency Smiley.  Of course, kids will move on to bitcoin when they are older and more familiar with handling crypto.
piggycoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:18:38 PM

It starts the Monday after the coming one.  I am super excited.

Don't forget this guys, I want us to be all on the same page.

New Piggycoin [PIGGY]: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=633803
The crypto for kids!
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:48:26 PM

this little thread has put Piggycoin #1 % change on poloniex Smiley

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:21:05 PM

marvelous these little kids should be dumped on hard and left broke.. a life lesson i geuess huh ?

Roll Eyes

The currency is going to stable out because the dev team is probably doing a 1 cent for a piggy.  Children should get the opportunity to learn as much as they as crypto has a chance of making it into the next currency Smiley.  Of course, kids will move on to bitcoin when they are older and more familiar with handling crypto.

Do you really think that when these kids grow up that bitcoin will still be the reserve?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:49:12 PM

Jesus H Christ on a bike....what next ?

FoetusCoin ?

I just gave my kids a huge pile of NAS, so they can (relatively truthfully) claim to be millionaires.....

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
animalroam
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:34:45 AM

marvelous these little kids should be dumped on hard and left broke.. a life lesson i geuess huh ?

Roll Eyes

Do you really think that when these kids grow up that bitcoin will still be the reserve?

I'm happy to tell you that a currency that is based on the principle on bitcoin is going to be the "main" currency. 
Rulishix

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:18:24 AM

Looks innocent enough for now. Let's see what happens before we start bashing it. Give it a chance!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:05:08 AM

Roll Eyes

My city was FIRST in North America to get a Bitcoin ATM..
A while after the store front news release made various news channels including CBC News in Canada that ran a story
a new story came out with picture showing 2 very small children cashing in their piggy banks for Bitcoin for the camera..
Back when BTC was over ONE THOUSAND dollars a coin..
These kids below are broke now.. so scamming sleazy PiggyBank douche bags.. fuck off and leave the children alone assholes !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: