Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:36:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC drop to next level coming...bail the F out now!  (Read 24591 times)
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:38:52 AM

This wave does seem a little 'stronger' and closer to the bottom than the previous one,  because more volume is being done by USD exchanges in the upper channel of the downtrend than there was in the last wave. Someone is accumulating early, expecting the next bottom to be the final bottom.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Heider

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:13:26 AM

Disclosure: I don't own bitcoin!  Just saying it like it is!!

Here you go...

... a perfect example of someone who have no idea what's they're talking about  Smiley

Enjoy your day mate!

Cheers
Heider
rebel24

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:24:07 AM

BITCOIN IS BELOW ITS LONG TERM TRENDLINE. THIS IS BUY TIME

IT WAS BUY TIME EVEN AT $1000 BECAUSE IT HAS SUCH A STRONG TREND THAT IT WAS WORTH OVERPAYING(TO GET A POSITION)

NOW IT IS MONTHS BELOW WHERE IT SHOULD BE(Should be ~$650 right now, rising at .6% a day). AKA FUCKING AWESOME TIME TO BUY.

Here are the price details of VWAP:

Dec 1 2013 $280
Jan 1 2014 $336
Feb 1 $402
March 1 $483
April 1 $580
May 1 $694
June 1 $835
July 1 $1002
Aug 1 $1202
Sept 1 $1442
Oct 1 $1730
Nov 1 2077
Dec 1 $2493
Jan 1 2015 - $2991

ATH $1125 to be reached on July 23
Heider

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:32:17 AM

Judging what I've seen yesterday, I will give it another 1.5 hours before I decide to buy,.

... great time to have a shower Smiley

p0peji

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:42:57 PM

IT WAS BUY TIME EVEN AT $1000 BECAUSE IT HAS SUCH A STRONG TREND THAT IT WAS WORTH OVERPAYING(TO GET A POSITION)

NOW IT IS MONTHS BELOW WHERE IT SHOULD BE(Should be ~$650 right now, rising at .6% a day). AKA FUCKING AWESOME TIME TO BUY.

Dec 1 2013 $280
Jan 1 2014 $336
Feb 1 $402
March 1 $483
April 1 $580
May 1 $694
June 1 $835
July 1 $1002
Aug 1 $1202
Sept 1 $1442
Oct 1 $1730
Nov 1 2077
Dec 1 $2493
Jan 1 2015 - $2991

I want what you are smoking.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:58:31 PM

Well apart from all the shouting he is actually right / conservative. Most people who know what is bitcoin agree that we are sitting on a rocket now. Buying coin now is just as smart  of a move as buying them at $5 in 2012 and $100 in $2013.

i am satoshi
TERA

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:04:38 PM

Well apart from all the shouting he is actually right / conservative. Most people who know what is bitcoin agree that we are sitting on a rocket now. Buying coin now is just as smart  of a move as buying them at $5 in 2012 and $100 in $2013.
When we're talking about such huge numbers in increases  I don't see what the point is in in jumping the gun and buying early into a downtrend, rather than waiting till the downtrend reverses and confirms into an uptrend.  Let's take the increase from $5 (pre bottom) to $6(post bottom). You could have bought either which then increases to $1000. Does it really make a difference whether you bought at $5 or $6? The difference is that at $5 you were buying into a downtrend and then $6 came 6 months later after a reversal was confirmed and at $6 you are buying into an uptrend. So you paid an extra $1 to get security and immediate returns with your investment. Meanwhile, you gain 6 months to use your captital in some other crazy investment, potentially increasing it 10 times, so you can buy 10 times more coins when you're done.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:17:35 PM

6 Billion is a very small market cap... that is all, think about it.
wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:11:31 PM

6 Billion is a very small market cap... that is all, think about it.

Why do you guys keep talking about market cap?? And I'm not mocking anyone, it's just I can't see this term's utility in Bitcoin. We can trade 100 coins for 1000 USD daily, that doesn't mean the market cap is 12 Billion.

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
DustyRah (OP)

Activity: 530

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:27:42 PM

Dec 1 2013 $280
Jan 1 2014 $336
Feb 1 $402
March 1 $483
April 1 $580
May 1 $694
June 1 $835
July 1 $1002
Aug 1 $1202
Sept 1 $1442
Oct 1 $1730
Nov 1 2077
Dec 1 $2493
Jan 1 2015 - $2991

If you read any small print on any type of investment, there is one thing you will notice. PAST HISTORY DOES NOT IMPLY FUTURE PROSPECTS.

It does not matter what the price was and so on, what matters is how its weighing up right now. This crazy ass Chinese commi crap has to end before we see any stable direction on either side. It is bottom heavy at this time.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:29:22 PM

Well apart from all the shouting he is actually right / conservative. Most people who know what is bitcoin agree that we are sitting on a rocket now. Buying coin now is just as smart  of a move as buying them at $5 in 2012 and $100 in $2013.
When we're talking about such huge numbers in increases  I don't see what the point is in in jumping the gun and buying early into a downtrend, rather than waiting till the downtrend reverses and confirms into an uptrend.  Let's take the increase from $5 (pre bottom) to $6(post bottom). You could have bought either which then increases to $1000. Does it really make a difference whether you bought at $5 or $6? The difference is that at $5 you were buying into a downtrend and then $6 came 6 months later after a reversal was confirmed and at $6 you are buying into an uptrend. So you paid an extra $1 to get security and immediate returns with your investment. Meanwhile, you gain 6 months to use your captital in some other crazy investment, potentially increasing it 10 times, so you can buy 10 times more coins when you're done.

I agree with that. $5 (on the way up) was when it was obvious that downtrend is broken / it consolidated there for quite a while / so that was a good place to buy, risky it was at $2-3. So the safest time to buy now would be on a way up, at about $800, however I do believe we are near a bottom and do not really care if there's much downside left yet or not, so why not buy double of what I'd buy at 800, right.

i am satoshi
Heider

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:59:12 PM

I am not sure it's on the bottom at the moment, people are assuming that it's China only. However, there are a lot more factors involved which are bringing up or down such as (current):

On the negative side:
1) Starting with MTGOX, I think we all know the story which brought it down almost to half.
2) Chinese government preventing it's banks from using Bitcoins etc.
3) A state in America banning Bitcoin transactions in wine-trading due to younger age etc.
4) Boris Johnson (UK) announcing that the currency is untraceable and used in all sorts of criminal activities when abroad etc.
5) Google removing some apps (screen savers) after discovering they have malware to do BTC mining.
6) Amazon not wanting to use it due to huge fluctuations in the US/BTC rate when interviewed.

On the positive side:
1) MTGOX's story about the currency being vulnerable to forging seems to have no real base, some speculations of; most likely he took-off with the money and filed for bankruptcy...
2) Banks in the US introducing the first BTC machine to use it publicly.
3) Some worldwide stores and traders are starting to accept BTC.

Now, theories that might be said to take it "really" down or cause havoc:
1) What if MTGOX theory of someone forging a BTC (i.e. copying it to many or something) is actually correct?!... Just imagine someone pumping BTCs into the market to dry out USDs?!..
2) What if another government decided to ban the use of it just like what China did?
3) What if China decided to "Oh you know what!?... We LOVE BTCs, who said anything about Banning?! Smiley "...
4) What if China have decided to make it's own BTC instead?!... I know... long shot, but what it?!...
5) Litecoin around the corner growing up ?!...

Anyway, please don't think that after this downturn that things are going to be hunky-dory,.. there is a lot  going on at the moment and yet nobody knows the future for sure.

Stay wise, that's all I would do for now... Or, use the force Luke... 

Regards
Heider
uhoh

Activity: 742

Circle gets the Square

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:04:17 PM

I am not sure it's on the bottom at the moment, people are assuming that it's China only. However, there are a lot more factors involved which are bringing up or down such as (current):

On the negative side:
1) Starting with MTGOX, I think we all know the story which brought it down almost to half.
2) Chinese government preventing it's banks from using Bitcoins etc.
3) A state in America banning Bitcoin transactions in wine-trading due to younger age etc.
4) Boris Johnson (UK) announcing that the currency is untraceable and used in all sorts of criminal activities when abroad etc.
5) Google removing some apps (screen savers) after discovering they have malware to do BTC mining.
6) Amazon not wanting to use it due to huge fluctuations in the US/BTC rate when interviewed.

On the positive side:
1) MTGOX's story about the currency being vulnerable to forging seems to have no real base, some speculations of; most likely he took-off with the money and filed for bankruptcy...
2) Banks in the US introducing the first BTC machine to use it publicly.
3) Some worldwide stores and traders are starting to accept BTC.

Now, theories that might be said to take it "really" down or cause havoc:
1) What if MTGOX theory of someone forging a BTC (i.e. copying it to many or something) is actually correct?!... Just imagine someone pumping BTCs into the market to dry out USDs?!..
2) What if another government decided to ban the use of it just like what China did?
3) What if China decided to "Oh you know what!?... We LOVE BTCs, who said anything about Banning?! Smiley "...
4) What if China have decided to make it's own BTC instead?!... I know... long shot, but what it?!...
5) Litecoin around the corner growing up ?!...

Anyway, please don't think that after this downturn that things are going to be hunky-dory,.. there is a lot  going on at the moment and yet nobody knows the future for sure.

Stay wise, that's all I would do for now... Or, use the force Luke...  

Regards
Heider

I believe you may want to read up on Transaction Malleability (not that it's even proven that was the reason for the loss). There is no such thing as a forged or copied coin. There is, however, such thing as a fat idiot who writes SSH servers in PHP not correctly implementing the protocol AND not accounting properly. And being fat.

(I'm not bitter or anything)
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:18:32 PM

Belly fat is bad for brain, that's a fact  Grin

Truth is the new hatespeech.
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 07:21:11 PM

I usually go to guys with names like Dustyrah who tell me to get the F out while I can for investment advice. It leads to great success.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
counter

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:34:20 PM

All I can say is prepare yourselves to buy back in more if the price falls.  This is an opportunity if you ask me.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:48:35 PM

They're shaking weak hands, HODL!! Smiley

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
counter

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:53:50 PM

Well said.  This is the same old story lol.  I wonder how long it takes for people to understand it.
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:17:37 PM

Well said.  This is the same old story lol.  I wonder how long it takes for people to understand it.

equity investmnet is usually for 2-5 years ...so instead of everybody looking at the "GET RICH QUICK" scheme not panning out within 4 weeks

nigga please .....you gotta smoke ya crack and biatch slap ya whores ....by jizzle my fizzle crypto investments dont need no minding  Cool

OBJECT NOT FOUND
DustyRah (OP)

Activity: 530

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:34:50 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2014, 03:46:41 AM by DustyRah

I usually go to guys with names like Dustyrah who tell me to get the F out while I can for investment advice. It leads to great success.

lol!  Grin

Check this post when I gave out the GTFO signal...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=413064.0
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: