Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:19:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC drop to next level coming...bail the F out now!  (Read 24591 times)
Heider

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:55:54 PM

... You know, I could be wrong...

But, what if I was right... Even though the price went up to $500 today, with what I am seeing now, I have a feeling that it's gonna dip back down to around the $440 range very soon.

... Hopefully time will tell...

Regards
Heider

jamesc760

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:51:00 PM

@OP,

Get the F out of here!

BTC just done the opposite of your prediction. Instead of a "drop to next level," it rocketed up a next level.

Bears can only see the trees but not the forest.
Wandererfromthenorth

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:52:37 PM

@OP,

Get the F out of here!

BTC just done the opposite of your prediction. Instead of a "drop to next level," it rocketed up a next level.

OP and his bear friends be like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0w5oGVwJ_Q
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:00:20 AM

So did we drop??

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:01:18 AM

So did we drop??

Unless my monitor is upside down, price just jumped $50 Cheesy
mikerbiker6

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:35:46 AM

well, it seems to me that it can't break 500$.
Apparently bitcoin is not as bullish as expected.

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
DustyRah (OP)

Activity: 530

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:11:48 PM

Well there must be a whole bunch of sell orders at 500 from traders who bought in earlier. Cutting through that before heading up over it. Volume was high and then dropped so ....
serenitys

Activity: 126
Merit: 101

Be Here Now

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:35:43 AM

So what we have here is....a failure to communicate.

Or...a Mexican Standoff?  Grin

You say "anti government" like that's a bad thing...

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
atp1916
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:56:36 AM

Were is my $10 per bitcoin price?

Clearly, things are not working out for the bears.
frienemy

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

I was promised da moon

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:05:10 AM

2012 called, they found it Wink

MCTRL_751 >   END OF LINE
bitcoinsrus

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:11:04 AM

Can I get time machine back to febuary 11th 2009?  And maybe a neon sign that said to google virtual currency, internet money, p2p money etc   Sad
frienemy

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

I was promised da moon

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:22:34 AM

Can I get time machine back to febuary 11th 2009?  And maybe a neon sign that said to google virtual currency, internet money, p2p money etc   Sad

Come here, get a free hug. I know that kind of feeling. Heard about bitcoin in 2011 and thought about throwing in 1,000 bucks, but it all seemed so unreal and strange and 1,000 bucks was quite a lot of money to lose. Got in after the April bubble last year. But don't worry, I don't care if I have to wait 2 more years for retirement Wink

MCTRL_751 >   END OF LINE
bitcoinsrus

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:26:27 AM

Come here, get a free hug. I know that kind of feeling. Heard about bitcoin in 2011 and thought about throwing in 1,000 bucks, but it all seemed so unreal and strange and 1,000 bucks was quite a lot of money to lose. Got in after the April bubble last year. But don't worry, I don't care if I have to wait 2 more years for retirement Wink

Well I have thought about this whole thing (not finding out about btc until now) and I come to the conclusion I probably should have read more online articles (someone plugged slashdot for me that I follow daily now) and probably should have stayed on the straight path etc.

Maybe it wasn't meant for me, but hey w.e least I found it now
DustyRah (OP)

Activity: 530

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:35:10 AM

The only real thing that will drop BTC out on its ass is if there is another competing virtual currency which takes off and surpasses BTC.

There is still time to get on the bus. Please note that I have always indicated that I am long term bullish. At the time of writing it was hanging off a cliff. It has obviously gotten better now.

A slow and gradual increase is better than an erratic up and down which will crack a lot of people out of this virtual currency.
bitcoinsrus

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:41:04 AM

The only real thing that will drop BTC out on its ass is if there is another competing virtual currency which takes off and surpasses BTC.

There is still time to get on the bus. Please note that I have always indicated that I am long term bullish. At the time of writing it was hanging off a cliff. It has obviously gotten better now.

A slow and gradual increase is better than an erratic up and down which will crack a lot of people out of this virtual currency.

I think the community that follows the coin is what matters.  Look at dogecoin.  It has an unlimited supply but yet is being used (in some form).  Dark coin and other ones are gaining in popularity for special features (and the people who use it may want extra security etc).

Bitcoin obviously has a great dev team, network support and a following.  So basically, I think its the user base that makes the coin successful (they pour in the hashing power and usage)
thExit

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 03:24:21 PM

Long term predictions are not reliable most of the time. In financial markets people forget about those who were wrong and only praise the gurus who got it right this time. If the OP had been right, the comments probably would be written by happy bears. Forget about long term predictions, especially in crytpo currencies.

One thing worth noticing is that the BTCUSD price tends to follow what most financial instruments follow, i.e. simple patterns of behaviour like respecting trendlines and support/resistance. Those phenomena are strongly rooted in human psychology and perception of the markets, and investors are what drives the markets. Investors' psychology/perception/fear/greed will be manifested on the charts, here are some examples with a simple support/resistance analysis for the last few days:

http://s4.postimg.org/rtdx5e3h9/BTCUSD_uptrend_resistance_levels.jpg

favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:59:46 PM

This thread makes me laugh. I wondered who "bailed the F out"? Sucks to be them.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:39:57 PM

Wink
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:53:57 PM

Make it 600 Grin
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:20:15 PM

first heard about bitcoin in April 2013 (i wish i heard about it sooner), started mining (with my GPU) and did some faucets. After a while i also bought a BFL miner. Then i forgot about bitcoin and i also lost my addresses (i don't remember how much i mined, but it's probably not that much, probably a few bitcents or so.

Then, a few months later i received my miner and than i started to actively get involved with bitcoin again. This was around november.

I'm pretty sure everyone here would, if given to opportunity to travel back in time by 1 year or more, buy bitcoins (or tell their past self to do so). However, it's still very likely that each of us here is an early adopter and we'll still get a very nice return of investment. Although most of us will most likely not be able to buy over 25 bitcoins i'd assume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: