Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Battlecoin ~ BCX Assets For sale  (Read 665 times)
jackofall1232 (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

Check Out Anoncoin.net | BattleCoinXchange.com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 05:20:41 PM

Ok folks Battlecoin was supposed to be finished over 2 months ago.  I unfortunately have run out of time and money to finish this project at this time. I had a large amount of money taken from me without work being produced that inevitably caused this project to stagnate. I am working doing Real World investments and projects that are super time intensive . I had people that were supposed to be working with me but never produced so now I am selling the project to someone that can complete it to market. I am selling all the assets that go with it. over 3 BTC  were spent in advertising alone also over 1 BTC to have the coin developed and updated not to mention the millions of BCX I gave away. the website  is top on google searches
 The twitter  the facebook and the linkedin accounts will be sold with it . I will transfer the domain of the website  also but you will need to provide hosting or work out a deal with current host. I will also give 250,000 BCX to go with the project and I will transfer the checkpoint server to buyer. This coin is already established on cryptsy and has been featured on Yahoo , WSJ , and other news outlets.

If I don't get any interested buyers, 
The project will still move forward it will just be later in the year when I can step away from the other projects that I am working on now.

Please all interested parties PM me here so it will go to my email . I do not have time to babysit the forums .

Thanks
Jack

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:42:51 PM

Hi,

You have a PM in your inbox, would be nice to atleast see a target price that you are looking to get.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: