Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:51:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHARE]ShareCoin - Pure POS - The only coin backed up by a real bussiness  (Read 293205 times)
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:46:36 PM

Please, I would like to know if I'm the only with a wallet that doesn't work.
Or maybe should I use the COMM wallet? Ah ah
Really, I would like to know if someone is working on this issue or if it is depending on my pc ( and so I should find a solution)  I wouldn't have problems when distribution starts...
thank you

I'm talking about window 7

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gianobifronte

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:47:57 PM

Is there anyway to cancel a submission?
+1
GatorJMT

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:48:19 PM

No ShareCoin has been distributed yet, I would steer far away from that exchange.
ziplibrary (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:49:17 PM

Those are fake datas. Nobody is getting any SHARE yet.
The website is a scam exchange, avoid using them. I didn't know they are scammers. I removed them from the list already.
atleticofa

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:51:56 PM

The website is a scam exchange, avoid using them. I didn't know they are scammers. I removed them from the list already.

Maybe this?  Huh  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=399375.0

Or scam.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:52:18 PM

yeah it look quite scammy

look here

https://www.coinopend.com/trading/JPC_BTC

https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=684
ReRunRod

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:52:41 PM

AH. Got ya got ya.. Good thing I pointed it out! Smiley

Ass wiping scammers..Need a life.
evi_stale

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:56:43 PM

I have a little suprise for you guys Smiley
ShareCoin is not just a coin like any other coins. We named it ShareCoin in the first place with a purpose.
Holding ShareCoin will give you a percentage of revenue from our exchange website.
The exchange is still in development and will launch in 2 or 3 weeks.
ShareCoin is not only backed up by a multipool but its value is also backed up by a bussiness.
The exchange is not all we got, we already had a plan for a gambling website too. And revenue from this gambling site will also be shared to ShareCoin holders.
Here is a picture of the developing exchange:

Can you choose to withraw from these revenues? There are large groups of people who cannot have certain types of revenues because of a religious background.
I thought it was called sharecoin in order to share it with others.

Religious Background?

I noticed that there quite a lot of Muslims involved in Crypto (eventhough you won't always recognise them online) and they won't be happy receiving for example revenues from gambling.
littlewizard

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:57:46 PM

ShareCoin is not just a coin like any other coins. We named it ShareCoin in the first place with a purpose.
Holding ShareCoin will give you a percentage of revenue from our exchange website.
ShareCoin is not only backed up by a multipool but its value is also backed up by a bussiness.
The exchange is not all we got, we already had a plan for a gambling website too. And revenue from this gambling site will also be shared to ShareCoin holders.

The dev is very good to have an exchange~ This clearly distinguish our coin versus other coins.
ReRunRod

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:58:20 PM

Can you choose to withraw from these revenues? There are large groups of people who cannot have certain types of revenues because of a religious background.

Religious Background?

I noticed that there quite a lot of Muslims involved in Crypto (eventhough you won't always recognise them online) and they won't be happy receiving for example revenues from gambling.

Thanks for the clarification Smiley

I am not religious.. That's why I asked.
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:04:21 PM

Religious Background?

POS is like recieving intrest, so muslims can't use this coin anyways

evi_stale

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:14:48 PM

Religious Background?

No idea if staking is allowed or not but in my opinion it is not the same as the interest that we now with fiat - no matter what name people may give it.
Real interest is a form of injustice and comes in many types: for example borrowing a business money (this is e.g. when you put your money in a savingsaccount of your bank) and expecting to get more back than what you have given them. If you want to profit of such a business than you'll have to invest and share in loss as well as in profit. There are many forms of interest that I don't know of. Better if scholars are being consulted about other forms of interest.
Interest is actually a Zioniost (Illuminati) introduced system that enslaves humanity and takes advantage of them. Many people have lost their homes due to mortgages, and the whole financial drama is caused by this system.
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:17:26 PM

Religious Background?

No idea if staking is allowed or not but in my opinion it is not the same as the interest that we now with fiat - no matter what name people may give it.
Real interest is a form of injustice and comes in many types: for example borrowing a business money (this is e.g. when you put your money in a savingsaccount of your bank) and expecting to get more back than what you have given them. If you want to profit of such a business than you'll have to invest and share in loss as well as in profit. There are many forms of interest that I don't know of. Better if scholars are being consulted about other forms of interest.
Interest is actually a Zioniost (Illuminati) introduced system that enslaves humanity and takes advantage of them. Many people have lost their homes due to mortgages, and the whole financial drama is caused by this system.

I think, discussing this will let us go to the wrong direction. you could open a thread for this discussion (not that i'm interested in replying it)

ReRunRod

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:20:15 PM

Religious Background?

I blame the irresponsible people that don't know how to use money wisely or how to handle it. Not everyone is enslaved by the system..Only the stupid ones are. Wink
Religion is a form of slavery if you didn't know. Not letting people think freely is a crime against humanity. Smiley
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 08:28:59 PM

I think the idea is very good indeed. (now in terms of revenue I don't think we should expect a lot for quite some time...)
However 2 or 3 weeks to build an exchange (of quality... crappy in terms on exchange have no interest) seems very optimistic (I have an eye on alcurex... and we see that it takes time).
So if you want to succeed in it, that will take time.

(if you still have time to change the name of the coin, I think it would be better to avoid confusion: already  4 pandas, 2 limes, 2 shares...  Grin forgot to mention an endless lists of Bite, bit, byte, Bijte coins)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
masterall2

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:48:10 PM

Hi guys i have problem with my wallet. i want to do a backup trough the klicking file and then backupwallet but it does't seem to work. i appreciated very much.

thanks
evi_stale

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:48:58 PM

Religious Background?

I blame the irresponsible people that don't know how to use money wisely or how to handle it. Not everyone is enslaved by the system..Only the stupid ones are. Wink
Religion is a form of slavery if you didn't know. Not letting people think freely is a crime against humanity. Smiley

There are 2 types of inner enslavery.

1. Submitting yourself to God and worshipping none but Him alone, acknowledging His power and His bounties upon you (giving you life, provision etc.) and accept His rules because you know He is your Creator and only He knows what's best for you. God created humanity with the gift of choice - so you are free to do
2. You can also enslave yourself to your desires and believe that only you can decide what's good and what's wrong and you just follow your heart (satanic insinuations). This is the religion of Satanism and is called the worship of oneself. Through media and education they have brainwashed people into accepting a certain way of thinking by accepting evil and rebelling against all what's good. Most people in power (media, bankers, multi coorporations, politicians) are satanists and can therefore easily influence masses of people + they setup false flag attacks to scare people and blame it on others. Same with the financial crisis - it's a setup with an evil purpose. They use real magick (Jewish kabbalah), sacrafice humans as a way of worship to the devil and idols and commit so much evil that many became blind about it and follow as sheeple. You know those cartoons with the main characters wanting to take over the world?
falco123

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:49:52 PM

I think the idea is very good indeed. (now in terms of revenue I don't think we should expect a lot for quite some time...)
However 2 or 3 weeks to build an exchange (of quality... crappy in terms on exchange have no interest) seems very optimistic (I have an eye on alcurex... and we see that it takes time).

(if you still have time to change the name of the coin, I think it would be better to avoid confusion: already  4 pandas, 2 limes, 2 shares...  Grin forgot to mention an endless lists of Bite, bit, byte, Bijte coins)

NO! Share coin is very good name. EOD
GatorJMT

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:52:55 PM

Apparently the first ShareCoin was an IPO scam that never received any BTC and aborted operations before it even came close to being a realized coin.  I don't see a concern about duplicate names in this case.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 08:53:30 PM

NO! Share coin is very good name. EOD
so shall we name all coins like that ?
I am suggesting that as there is apparently already one (no need to play fanboy)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 394 »
  Print  

Jump to: