Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:48:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHARE]ShareCoin - Pure POS - The only coin backed up by a real bussiness  (Read 293205 times)
yunduo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:21:48 AM

but no matter what or how the dev change something, I will tyr my best to promote the sharecoio,  

tell my friends and other btc or altcoins player.

thanks so much for what the dev has done.

Roll Eyes

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.SqfnkwpXNcGCEAL2aRVsCY8dLamXrLKZ1P
yunduo

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:24:39 AM

hi, dev
  I tell my friends about the coin, and they registered the accout  several hours before the deadlin(accout),

but when they submit the accout id, it says not old.

they are so sad.

you know, now the rules have changed, and I think these accouts(newer of btt) should be quailfied, and it is fair.

now you can check the clone accout, and why deny the newer to the sharecoin???

I think it is not fair....
yes and we should be allowed to register as much accounts as we want...  Grin
(stop trying cheating... you're too obvious  Grin)

hehe, no matter what you say, I do not care, yes, I just want to say what I want to say, and you said I am a cheater, please prove it.

yes, does the community not have a different voice? not say what they want to know??

do not say other people if you do not have enough prove.

ps:
 please see clearly what I have said, I just say the accouts before the deadline, not say all the accouts that you own, do you know?? do you clear??

if you do not see clearly, please do not say...

ziplibrary (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:26:10 AM

How exactly will MutiPool payout work? Will you payout ShareCoins in proportion to the amount of Hashrate we are commiting to WafflePool?

EDIT : The way I see it is that WafflePool is a multipool seperate from ShareCoin. The wallet address which is generated on the ShareCoin website is owned by the ShareCoin devs who will payout ShareCoin's in proportion to the amount of BTC earned by mining in WafflePool. Is that correct?

Best Regards,
Wulfcastle
Yea you are correct. All trades are automated except for the first trade which is done manually. All occurred trades and pending orders are published on the website

There is already an exchange for sharecoin. Im also trying to get us on mintpal, bittrex and poloniex
yunduo

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:27:17 AM

How exactly will MutiPool payout work? Will you payout ShareCoins in proportion to the amount of Hashrate we are commiting to WafflePool?

EDIT : The way I see it is that WafflePool is a multipool seperate from ShareCoin. The wallet address which is generated on the ShareCoin website is owned by the ShareCoin devs who will payout ShareCoin's in proportion to the amount of BTC earned by mining in WafflePool. Is that correct?

Best Regards,
Wulfcastle
Yea you are correct. All trades are automated except for the first trade which is done manually. All occurred trades and pending orders are published on the website

There is already an exchange for sharecoin. Im also trying to get us on mintpal, bittrex and poloniex

wow, the mulitipool has worked, ok, I will be there to mine, 2m hashrate..

Grin

Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 11:30:07 AM

Best Regards,
Wulfcastle

Do you have a link to that exchange?
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 11:34:25 AM

hi, dev
  I tell my friends about the coin, and they registered the accout  several hours before the deadlin(accout),

they are so sad.

you know, now the rules have changed, and I think these accouts(newer of btt) should be quailfied, and it is fair.

hehe, no matter what you say, I do not care, yes, I just want to say what I want to say, and you said I am a cheater, please prove it.

yes, does the community not have a different voice? not say what they want to know??

ps:
 please see clearly what I have said, I just say the accouts before the deadline, not say all the accouts that you own, do you know?? do you clear??

Low activity account can't be trusted, also many have been created at the community coin time, for the same reason...  
(funny to ask will gator get several stake... since I am pretty sure he was already active with another name before...  )  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
yunduo

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:34:49 AM

Best Regards,
Wulfcastle

Do you have a link to that exchange?

yunduo

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:38:02 AM

hi, dev

they are so sad.

ps:

Low activity account can't be trusted, also many have been created at the community coin time, for the same reason...  
(funny to ask will gator get several stake... since I am pretty sure he was already active with another name before...  )  Grin

yes, everything is possible,

if the dev can clarify the clone accounts and no-clone, it will be wonderful.

I would like to promote the coins in my qq group, and make more people know it.

but I hate the people who have not provement, but they defile other people.

zx

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:41:06 AM

wow, before the coin lanched, so much work has been made, I think the dev is so nice .

so I hope we can promote the coin with dev. and make the coin fly to moon,,,,,

haha Grin

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.SmoXVpomvJde2fBe4R7WZxxiCa1JNPHo2Z
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:41:32 AM

enter ShareCoin's facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/617115865046136/

could this be added to first post?

Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:43:24 AM

Found my name in the distribution, like the website!

Will be better then Communitycoin for sure Smiley

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
zx

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:47:15 AM

Found my name in the distribution, like the website!

Will be better then Communitycoin for sure Smiley

please give me the link of the name of distirbution.

thanks.... Grin

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.SmoXVpomvJde2fBe4R7WZxxiCa1JNPHo2Z
BigWait

Activity: 506
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:01:10 PM

I just want to know
Not distribution complate
Where the coins come from
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 12:03:22 PM

Okay last question. When you say the first trade will be 1 satoshi, are you saying that for the multipool if it says under Pending Balance : 0.00005298 BTC will that mean we will receive 5298 ShareCoins?
AcidReniX

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:05:04 PM

So just to confirm, there's no point in signing up now as the signature can't be there for one week, before the 5th of May?

Obviously can still mine, but will not be part of the initial distribution?
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 12:06:55 PM

So just to confirm, there's no point in signing up now as the signature can't be there for one week, before the 5th of May?

Obviously can still mine, but will not be part of the initial distribution?
No I think that you just have to submit your profile ID before the 5th of May.
hiter

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:07:12 PM

I just want to know

Huh
this is I want to know.

in addition, now how much the price of this coin ??
richwang

Activity: 605

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:10:06 PM

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution

Buratino
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:11:52 PM

I just want to know

Huh
this is I want to know.

in addition, now how much the price of this coin ??

Mid rate can be 1000 satoshi.

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 12:12:49 PM

hi, dev

they are so sad.

ps:

(funny to ask will gator get several stake... since I am pretty sure he was already active with another name before...  )  Grin

yes, everything is possible,

if the dev can clarify the clone accounts and no-clone, it will be wonderful.

I would like to promote the coins in my qq group, and make more people know it.

but I hate the people who have not provement, but they defile other people.
hater gonna hate (as I read somewhere else on the forum...)
this isn't about proving, but asking for this safety measure being removed sound to me suspicious... sorry
(also asking to find proof sound as well suspicious...  Grin as there is no need, normally you would just say no... not asking anybody to prove otherwise...)

Understand this isn't isn't really my business either... however it should as people getting more stake will dump easily their extra stake... also since the name of the coin is ShareCoin,  wanting more stakes than anybody else isn't exactly the definition of "sharing"...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 394 »
  Print  

Jump to: