Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:26:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHARE]ShareCoin - Pure POS - The only coin backed up by a real bussiness  (Read 293208 times)
yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:29:55 PM

I was contacted about this coin, and I could setup CryptoAlts (http://www.cryptoalts.com) to support this through indirect mining, but I do not have any ShareCoins. I need to have the node wallet preloaded with some coins in case of exchange delays like I already do that with BC and MINT. This way I can make the purchase on the exchange, and then send payouts immediately without having to wait for them to come in from the exchange.

Would you guys be interested? It seems like even the smallest amount of buy pressure via mining would push the price up. Tongue

I would have to add some code to estimate payouts based not only off the best available price, but the best few available prices, due to the very low volume. This is actually doable on such a new coin because it looks like sharexcoin has a working API. So make it worth my time to do so if you are interested!
!!!! (or !!!! for node wallet) Smiley
Is it against the rules that you posted your address?
ReRunRod

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:38:33 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 10:51:48 PM by ReRunRod

I was contacted about this coin, and I could setup CryptoAlts (http://www.cryptoalts.com) to support this through indirect mining, but I do not have any ShareCoins. I need to have the node wallet preloaded with some coins in case of exchange delays like I already do that with BC and MINT. This way I can make the purchase on the exchange, and then send payouts immediately without having to wait for them to come in from the exchange.

Would you guys be interested? It seems like even the smallest amount of buy pressure via mining would push the price up. Tongue

I would have to add some code to estimate payouts based not only off the best available price, but the best few available prices, due to the very low volume. This is actually doable on such a new coin because it looks like sharexcoin has a working API. So make it worth my time to do so if you are interested!
SW4j4vafVwgEPeps1pdNLtK7KBzQJ5ZunV (or STmCjPmN74Yg9epYQ6bighis1SXnJqo6iA for node wallet) Smiley

Blade,

I will be balls in with my X11 rig!!!

P.S. Thank you for looking out like you are doing with BC and Mint. Gladly appreciated!!!! This is what this coin needs!!!!!

EDIT: I am sending you 5,000 shares now. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET THEM AND ADD US!! Smiley

Wait a few hrs. I need to get off work then I will send them.. The sharexchange is down and won't let me withdraw from there..
Kenta

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:58:40 PM

!!!! (or !!!! for node wallet) Smiley
Is it against the rules that you posted your address?

It doesn't make the announcement thread a giveaway-thread, so that's not against the rules

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:07:19 PM

It's not a giveaway, so that's not against the rules

This. I actually do need ShareCoins in the node wallet to be able to process payouts. Tongue

The order book on sharexcoin is spread way too thin for me to buy some and preload myself. I'll let you guys take care of that, while I start looking into adding mining support for the coin. Wink

Once up and running, you'll be able to see how many coins are payed out every day here : http://cryptoalts.com/cointable/
However, the price will be an average and not exact like they are for BC and MINT, since the order book on sharexcoin is spread pretty thin.

EDIT: I am sending you 5,000 shares now. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET THEM AND ADD US!! Smiley

Wait a few hrs. I need to get off work then I will send them.. The sharexchange is down and won't let me withdraw from there..

No problem. I appreciate as well, as I'm unable to take a position myself in this coin at this time. But I do like the idea of a new exchange that uses its coins as... well... shares. Tongue

I will definitely post previews as I go as well. If all goes smoothly coding, it can be up as soon as this weekend (Sunday time frame).

You can find the addresses where you can donate to support this project.

The target for this project is 250.000 ShareCoins.

200.000 to go Wink

Thanks

If this target is not reached, and the coin doesn't go up, I will reverse every single donation. You have my word on that. And if it gets close... well, I'll probably still put it up. Wink
ReRunRod

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:28:27 PM

As I said to some, I tried and managed to find a great guy who's operating a nice multipool for BlackCoin and MintCoin.
The multipool supports SHA256, Scrypt and x11

Before the coin can be added to the multipool, we need to support it since the owner of the pool does not own any ShareCoins.

I opened an official post on Sharecoin.support:

http://www.sharecoin.support/ideas/httpwww-cryptoalts-com-is-willing-to-add-sharecoin-to-the-multipool

200.000 to go Wink

Thanks

Well I am sending him 5,000 once I get home. All set and done. We are getting in! I want my X11 to be a happy miner Smiley
ReRunRod

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:29:35 PM

This. I actually do need ShareCoins in the node wallet to be able to process payouts. Tongue

The order book on sharexcoin is spread way too thin for me to buy some and preload myself. I'll let you guys take care of that, while I start looking into adding mining support for the coin. Wink

Once up and running, you'll be able to see how many coins are payed out every day here : http://cryptoalts.com/cointable/
However, the price will be an average and not exact like they are for BC and MINT, since the order book on sharexcoin is spread pretty thin.

No problem. I appreciate as well, as I'm unable to take a position myself in this coin at this time. But I do like the idea of a new exchange that uses its coins as... well... shares. Tongue

I will definitely post previews as I go as well. If all goes smoothly coding, it can be up as soon as this weekend (Sunday time frame).

200.000 to go Wink

Thanks

If this target is not reached, and the coin doesn't go up, I will reverse every single donation. You have my word on that. And if it gets close... well, I'll probably still put it up. Wink

No, problem! I have 1M coins to spread the love around! But, I do want to keep some to myself ya know Wink
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:12:17 AM

200.000 to go Wink

Thanks

No, problem! I have 1M coins to spread the love around! But, I do want to keep some to myself ya know Wink
I'll drop in 100k once I get home.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
ziplibrary (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:23:39 AM

Chat doesn't work @ the exchange.

Zip can ya fix?
It's working now.
hashcash

Activity: 78

Darkcoin Ya Bish! (Or Dash if you like)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:31:58 AM

200.000 to go Wink

Thanks

Yo, whale Smiley heh, thanks

This might actually work ... nice, it gives me stimulation to work harder on my project

Ok guys ... lets support the multipool

http://www.sharecoin.support/ideas/httpwww-cryptoalts-com-is-willing-to-add-sharecoin-to-the-multipool

Dropping in 10k right now

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS   
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:32:45 AM

Feeling generous sent 150000

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
ReRunRod

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:37:35 AM

200.000 to go Wink

Thanks

Yo, whale Smiley heh, thanks

This might actually work ... nice, it gives me stimulation to work harder on my project

Ok guys ... lets support the multipool

Dropping in 10k right now

Sent 5,000 to the node wallet!
Let me know once confirmed Smiley

THANK YOU BLADE!!!
ReRunRod

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:43:32 AM

Support the ShareCoin new multipool

http://www.sharecoin.support/httpwww-cryptoalts-com-multipool-sharecoin-soon-to-be-included

Thanks bitcoin carpenter and ReRunRod for donations Smiley

Balance: 204999.99 SHAR

45.000 SHARE to go

Lets see more people involved Wink

100 MORE SENT!
hashcash

Activity: 78

Darkcoin Ya Bish! (Or Dash if you like)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:44:51 AM

10K sent! Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS   
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
ReRunRod

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:45:50 AM

10K sent! Smiley

Smiley

Thank you
ReRunRod

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:51:08 AM

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!
Althoelzer

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:56:46 AM

Hard to see that SHARE hasn't that success I thought.
Maybe it would be better with a listing on Mintpal.
Anyway I wish good luck to SHARE.

NEM - Nothing Else Matters
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:59:26 AM

Such support. I might as well post a preview of the miner stats page with ShareCoin later as at the rate you guys are donating this will happen. Cheesy
ReRunRod

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:01:13 AM

Such support. I might as well post a preview of the miner stats page with ShareCoin later as at the rate you guys are donating this will happen. Cheesy

WOOOHOOOO!!!!! BRING IT ON! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Thanks Blade..Much appreciated and also Q for spreading the news. Much respect to both!
ReRunRod

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:06:40 AM

I'm going to rape that Hybrid mining.. BC and Share style. Cool
feelsgood

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:55:21 AM

ppl are donating activly to support sharecoin,that's good.
sharecoin is worth investing.
Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 394 »
  Print  

Jump to: