Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:44:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [REQ] Need small loan of 0.01 BTC, with LTC collateral.  (Read 1757 times)
byt411 (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:44:49 PM

I need a small loan of 0.01BTC to the address 1EURoKkC27Yj4CbWfScVCKzqtmA3o5wCjN. I will repay in a maximum of five days. I can provide 0.5 LTC as collateral. Interest rate is up to you.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:49:32 PM

I need a small loan of 0.01BTC to the address 1EURoKkC27Yj4CbWfScVCKzqtmA3o5wCjN. I will repay in a maximum of five days. I can provide 0.5 LTC as collateral. Interest rate is up to you.

Good to see proper collateral offered. I would do this if I did escrow. Good luck!

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
byt411 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:50:39 PM

Good to see proper collateral offered. I would do this if I did escrow. Good luck!

Thanks. If you want you can directly lend to me. By the way, do you need a fee for the escrow?
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:52:09 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2014, 09:09:45 PM by KWH

Thanks. If you want you can directly lend to me. By the way, do you need a fee for the escrow?

Fees depend on the person doing the loan. I don't want the headache of being an escrow agent.

I'll make a rare exception in this case.
Loan 0.0101 BTC (includes transaction fee) for maximum of 5 days @5%.
Will hold collateral of 0.5 LTC with any transaction fees included or deducted in the transfer.
LTC will be transferred prior to loan. LQodgWgZg3F7bNbNCeQQpr6PjWh47LPc3n
Repayment will be 0.0106 BTC on or before May 2.
Please confirm or deny.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 01:31:43 AM

Thank you! At last someone who is actually offering collateral which is actually usable as collateral for a loan!

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 01:33:49 AM

Thank you! At last someone who is actually offering collateral which is actually usable as collateral for a loan!
CryptoKilla

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:21:45 AM

Has this loan been filled yet?

Get Free Bitcoin on Crypto Account!   24/7 CryptoCurrency Trading   ▷ Check
PlanKton

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:51:41 AM

Also wondering if this loan has been fulfilled, if not I'm willing to accept it.
byt411 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:06:31 AM

Haven't got time right now, but i will send the collateral later today.
byt411 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:04:05 PM

Fees depend on the person doing the loan. I don't want the headache of being an escrow agent.

I'll make a rare exception in this case.
Will hold collateral of 0.5 LTC with any transaction fees included or deducted in the transfer.
Please confirm or deny.

Confirmed. 0.5 LTC has been sent to that address, with txid of 3c6ba90ea3092f8bdc4a60817e3265914b10d49af1616c10990aa6738cacaafd.
Please send BTC asap.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:21:42 PM

Collateral received. BTC sent.

Transaction ID: bccbdaf50308cde59f8920fd0150f41e1efb92ac138afcebf5a2a3bab8fd0565-000

Repayment address: 1FkioSd6CBxKQH9Fd3a2yMqvtxspmfsqM1

Albert Einstein
byt411 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:22:23 PM

Collateral received. BTC sent.

Transaction ID: bccbdaf50308cde59f8920fd0150f41e1efb92ac138afcebf5a2a3bab8fd0565-000

Repayment address: 1FkioSd6CBxKQH9Fd3a2yMqvtxspmfsqM1

I confirm that I have received the BTC. Thank you very much.
PhoneBloks

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:24:19 PM

Sorry to ask, but why you just go and open cryptsy account and sell your ltc for btc and withdraw .. this should take less time then creating your first post ..or am I missing the point ?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
byt411 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:25:52 PM

Sorry to ask, but why you just go and open cryptsy account and sell your ltc for btc and withdraw .. this should take less time then creating your first post ..or am I missing the point ?

You should read the "Why don't I sell my collateral" section here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
PhoneBloks

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:54:31 PM

You should read the "Why don't I sell my collateral" section here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

That is mainly about physical collateral.

But ok I dont care what you do, its just that if you exchange your ltc to btc ... will cost you nothing. Doing it your way, you have to pay interest and create topic etc ..

good luck with your business plan Wink

PRIMEDICE
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 04:56:03 PM

But ok I dont care what you do, its just that if you exchange your ltc to btc ... will cost you nothing. Doing it your way, you have to pay interest and create topic etc ..

No, it isn't. It's actually mostly about altcoin collateral - the widely preferred method. If you want to hold LTC and believe it's going to go up soon, you aren't going to want to risk losing out on a lot of money if you sell LTC while you need some extra BTC liquidity and then having to buy it back at a higher price or not buy it back at all. Quite a few people do 0% or low-interest loans when you offer significant LTC or stable alt-coin collateral.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:56:52 PM

In a nutshell:
Alt coin collateral is given with the anticipation of the value of said alt coin rising.

Albert Einstein
PhoneBloks

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:00:06 PM

In a nutshell:
Alt coin collateral is given with the anticipation of the value of said alt coin rising.

Look its just my personal opinion, but I find that as a pure nonsense when someone has 0.5 ltc and wants 0.01 btc ... and ask for a loan and put 0.5 ltc as a collateral Smiley

Maybe im retarded I dont know ... but i really dont see sense in that

PRIMEDICE
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:02:32 PM

In a nutshell:

Look its just my personal opinion, but I find that as a pure nonsense when someone has 0.5 ltc and wants 0.01 btc ... and ask for a loan and put 0.5 ltc as a collateral Smiley

Open your mind and try thinking outside the box.  Grin

Albert Einstein
byt411 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:02:53 PM

In a nutshell:

I have my reasons to think that LTC will rise a bit over the next few days.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: