Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:31:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] MSI R9 270 Graphics Cards  (Read 1147 times)
Chronikka (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:07:57 PM

Selling Five (5x) MSI R9 270 Graphics Cards. All are in excellent working condition, and kept very clean.

They will hash at ~450 kh/s but some say they can go higher. Undervolting the bios will save you considerable power/heat.
I had all 5 together on a system and drawing about ~725 Watt, and it dropped the card's temperature 10-15 C. For the purposes
of sale I have flashed back to the original Bios, powered on and tested each one. They all work.

Asking 1.25 BTC for the lot. Willing to sell them one at a time too, make an offer.

I ship to the Domestic US, at my expense. If you are international, shipping will be extra, PM me.

Escrow is optional and up to the buyer to find a suitable escrow agent. I have some trust ratings from previous sales here, so if
you are fine with no escrow it will speed things up.

This is for the graphics cards only. I do not have the boxes, manuals, etc.
If you are trying to build a miner with these GPUs, I have an AsRock H81 Pro BTC motherboard, G1820 Intel Celeron 1150 CPU, and Powerd Risers that work well with these. PM me if you're interested.

Also for sale, I have a complete Mining Rig with 5x Gigabyte R9 270 GPUs. About the same specs as the MSI card, but this is a complete "turn key" miner:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=586819.0

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: