Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We beat Operation Shitcoin Cleanout! I am the Crypto Knight! LIBERATION!  (Read 593 times)
cryptopaths (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:28:02 AM

The greedy scammers muddafudda, spoetnik, r3wt and the rest of the dream team were defeated by yours truly. This is truly victory for the ages and it was spectacular to witness. I have been dubbed the Crypto Knight by some members on this forum and I am here to say I am the gaurdian. Almost single handedly I defeated operation shitcoin and as a tide of justice put a stop to there scamming, greed and extortion. VICTORY! Operation liberation has won! I will destroy those that try to centralize and I will fight for freedom. Operation liberation NOW AND FOREVER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb0TQIduLbg
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:35:47 AM

Eh?

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:55:18 AM

i stopped reading when you called me a scammer..

pony up 1 shred of proof for that or stfu loser.

FUD first & ask questions later™
cryptopaths (OP)

Activity: 616

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:08:00 AM

i stopped reading when you called me a scammer..

pony up 1 shred of proof for that or stfu loser.

Interesting you have just concluded another one of my suspicions this extortionist scum isn't able to read.
stokecrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:35:45 AM

another childish thread. stop posting them u just make the community look like immature kids.

cryptos going to the dogs cuz of people like u
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:47:44 AM

he's posted a lot of these..

and buddy there is no proof i have been involved in a scam so your making yourself look like a fool stating things you can't prove.
your childish fanboyism and cheerleading of scammy coins on numerous topics is ridiculous.. grow up seriously.

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 06:54:47 AM

he's posted a lot of these..

and buddy there is no proof i have been involved in a scam so your making yourself look like a fool stating things you can't prove.
your childish fanboyism and cheerleading of scammy coins on numerous topics is ridiculous.. grow up seriously.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=346823.0

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:08:45 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 07:19:32 AM by Spoetnik

Step up spots.. lol

and no threatening to sue me either or that you will come to my house and beat me up or lying about threatening to attack coins *again..

no one in crypto has a worse rep than you.. i have busted you lying 1,000 times and PROVEN it !

the fact you have the balls to even show your face again blow me the hell away !

you are the consumate crypto-clown ..no one could ever even come close to your circus side of show of bullshit hahhaha

edit:
oh and post the coin topic link where the coin dev and other miner operators said i did nothing wrong..
and the guy who i ran the pool on came and stuck up for me.. sorry but you fail epicly scammy nub lol

Proof is on the Securecoin ANN topic for all to see.. i was exonerated after this same asshole iGotSpots trolled on me accusing me of cheating a pool
he wasn't on nor did he even have my miner.. so he made up the lie because he didn't like i exposed him lying 100+ times before that..
a clear attempt at making me look bad because i made HIM look like a fool lol

proof is the emails i still have sending the Pool operator my miner source code multiple times long before you came out trolling me spots.
and when the pool operator posted on the SRC-ANN page stating crystal clear i did nothing wrong at all in any way period.

YOU

just made your self look like a Retard / Troll !

I am bullet proof little Tix / Spots / Nuggets etc etc etc scammer noob.. go back to cloning coins lying scammer or i will bury you Again

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:20:36 AM

No win mate, the "pump the shit out liberation crew" is scoring an own goal.

Keep pumping them out Smiley keep flooding the market with crap. end game is you're killing them yourself  Wink

We need do nothing but sit back and watch. Well me personally I am doing something to help push it in the right direction, speed things up a little Wink
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 07:31:43 AM

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:02:46 AM

i hope you heard what kelsey said Spots Wink
..quit making clones (and then lying about it)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: