Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:41:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Sick of wormy little pricks around this scene constantly 24/7 hyping their garbage bag of coins ?
So much yes !!! - 15 (78.9%)
No i like faggotry.. - 4 (21.1%)
Total Voters: 19

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Sick of Bag Holders flogging their garbage ?  (Read 540 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:09:39 AM

Like it says.. vote !

and no those of you that are doing it don't get to vote either.. you don't deserve a say in anything.

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:20:30 AM

Not really a big deal to me, as I basically don't trust people a whole lot here anyway. So if you are super skeptical and have low expectations, it's not like all of the pump/hype threads mean much anyway.

Trolling and lack of maturity bother me on this site much more than people flogging coins.
El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:55:03 AM

Of course im fed up I avoid this section like the plague. Its funny when people start saying how thier craps coin with 10 000 in volume for the last 24 hours is better then litecoin , with it's volume in the millions.

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
noelmal

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:08:03 AM

Of course im fed up I avoid this section like the plague. Its funny when people start saying how thier craps coin with 10 000 in volume for the last 24 hours is better then litecoin , with it's volume in the millions.

Equally they don't understand alot of ltc vol changes hands off the normal exchanges.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:41:36 AM

Not really a big deal to me, as I basically don't trust people a whole lot here anyway. So if you are super skeptical and have low expectations, it's not like all of the pump/hype threads mean much anyway.

Trolling and lack of maturity bother me on this site much more than people flogging coins.

i already pointed out how you confuse Trolling with a person's opinion..
hence your little dig at me lol

and when you are looking for a comment worth reading it's fine with you sifting through a monolithic amount of scammy garbage ?
hmm weird i wonder why that is ?
that is like collecting your work pay check on pay day after the boss buried the check in the bottom of a dumpster in the parking lot..
it also makes your employees working there look REAL classy lol

oh yeah me too.. i love sleazy rotten scammy garbage doesn't bother me.. i like it Smiley
mmk then buddy  Roll Eyes

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:44:35 AM

and that volume/cap etc is usually some dumpy scam market-cap/info site calculating market data including pre-mined coins. ROFL

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:55:19 AM

i already pointed out how you confuse Trolling with a person's opinion..
hence your little dig at me lol

and when you are looking for a comment worth reading it's fine with you sifting through a monolithic amount of scammy garbage ?
hmm weird i wonder why that is ?
that is like collecting your work pay check on pay day after the boss buried the check in the bottom of a dumpster in the parking lot..
it also makes your employees working there look REAL classy lol

oh yeah me too.. i love sleazy rotten scammy garbage doesn't bother me.. i like it Smiley
mmk then buddy  Roll Eyes

I didn't mention you at all in my post.

And I know the difference between trolling and an opinion. Usually an educated opinion doesn't include giant red block letters, insane walls of text, nor a need for someone to post nonstop, the same thing over and over... quite often throwing in insults, memes or other childish things.

And I'm not for more people flogging their garbage here. I didn't vote yes or no. I simply offered my opinion that it's not the biggest problem in this forum.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:04:54 AM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: