Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:32:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch dank blow his guitar  (Read 1669 times)
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:16:33 AM

Take some acid and it will only be trippy.

how much have you done throughout your life? what was your biggest dose?

Hmm.  That's a good question.  I'd say 5ish sheets worth?  I don't know, I've tripped over a hundred times and average a dose of 3-5 hits at least.

Largest dose was 60 hits.  Received a vial of liquid and took 20.  Thought they were 1 hit/drop, turned out they were 3. Grin

Long story short, drove the beamer towards california to assemble the music festival to get my babe back, weaving through cars at 120, with no gas, was running on the power of consciousness and ended up walking ten miles with my guitar.  Ended up on someone's front porch, sitting on their rocking chair and then at a police station.  Though I wasn't arrested, I was in the station sitting with the police, all was cool.

Search "the story of squall" for a more full version.

God, life is cool.

do you think doing so much of it has affected you.. and if so, good or bad? 60 hits is getting close to the point of no return.

Acid is a life changing experience.  But you will always change for the good from LSD.  LSD shows you god.

I am beyond the point of no return.  And by that, I know the truth.  I believe.  I am god.  I've got the power.  But with that power, I may return.  I can be whatever I will.

Anything is possible.  If you wish to see heaven and create things with your mind, then acid is for you.  Everyone should should try it at least once.  It's just a piece of paper.

strongly disagree. thinking that it can lead to no bad is just untrue. lots of people have lost their minds. you could possibly be one of them.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3054

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 02:16:56 AM

Better get used to the summer heat vod, I feel it's hot in hell, at least from my dreams.

If it happens in dreams, it happens in real life - you said that right dank?   Cheesy

Your reality about my going to hell is only relevant to you.  You said that as well.   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:31:15 AM

Thanks for posting it... I had seen this link at some other thread but couldn't locate it.
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:33:36 AM

So that is what a scammer looks like...
Nice guitar playing though, but, yeah...
I would've said he should forget about doing music, he sucks but whatever  Kiss

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:10:54 AM

Hmm.  That's a good question.  I'd say 5ish sheets worth?  I don't know, I've tripped over a hundred times and average a dose of 3-5 hits at least.

Largest dose was 60 hits.  Received a vial of liquid and took 20.  Thought they were 1 hit/drop, turned out they were 3. Grin

Long story short, drove the beamer towards california to assemble the music festival to get my babe back, weaving through cars at 120, with no gas, was running on the power of consciousness and ended up walking ten miles with my guitar.  Ended up on someone's front porch, sitting on their rocking chair and then at a police station.  Though I wasn't arrested, I was in the station sitting with the police, all was cool.

God, life is cool.

do you think doing so much of it has affected you.. and if so, good or bad? 60 hits is getting close to the point of no return.

Acid is a life changing experience.  But you will always change for the good from LSD.  LSD shows you god.

I am beyond the point of no return.  And by that, I know the truth.  I believe.  I am god.  I've got the power.  But with that power, I may return.  I can be whatever I will.

Anything is possible.  If you wish to see heaven and create things with your mind, then acid is for you.  Everyone should should try it at least once.  It's just a piece of paper.

strongly disagree. thinking that it can lead to no bad is just untrue. lots of people have lost their minds. you could possibly be one of them.

A bad person receives a bad trip.  A good person receives a good trip.  The same is present with singularity.  If you are on a good trip, you will find heaven.  If you are on a bad trip, you will find hell.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
beetcoin

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:56:59 AM

God, life is cool.

A bad person receives a bad trip.  A good person receives a good trip.  The same is present with singularity.  If you are on a good trip, you will find heaven.  If you are on a bad trip, you will find hell.

wtf is this all about? your state of mind doesn't necessarily have much to do with whether you are a good person or not.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:31:36 AM

Everyone is a good person.  But you create your own reality.  If you wish a negative realty, than it will become so.  If you wish a positive, then it will become so.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:37:15 AM

Largest dose was 60 hits.  Received a vial of liquid and took 20.  Thought they were 1 hit/drop, turned out they were 3. Grin

Horrible. Normally LSD is a drug on which you can't overdose (The lethal dose of LSD that would kill 50% of average sized humans is estimated at about 12 mg). This guy will probably become the first one to overdose on LSD. An average hit is 0.08 mg. So 60 hits means 4.8 mg. Quite close.
beetcoin

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:43:48 AM

Horrible. Normally LSD is a drug on which you can't overdose (The lethal dose of LSD that would kill 50% of average sized humans is estimated at about 12 mg). This guy will probably become the first one to overdose on LSD. An average hit is 0.08 mg. So 60 hits means 4.8 mg. Quite close.

i really doubt he'll overdose on LSD. 60 hits is not even "thumb print" level, and many people survive that. i do think dank is fried though. seems like long-term use can lead to psychosis.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:58:36 AM

Largest dose was 60 hits.  Received a vial of liquid and took 20.  Thought they were 1 hit/drop, turned out they were 3. Grin

It would take 10,000 hits to kill me from LSD.

Anyways, I just killed myself on mxe.  I should be dead right now.  But I am alive.  With the power of soul, anything is possible.

The things I do to bring you peace.

Existence is eternal.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:01:53 AM

Anyways, I just killed myself on mxe.  

Weed... LSD, and now Methoxetamine. Is there anything that you haven't tried yet? Beetcoin is right. Your brain might have been already fried from all this drug abuse. Point of no return.  Angry
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:09:56 AM

The three healthiest drugs there are.

But the best one that beats them, love.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:12:39 AM

Anyways, I just killed myself on mxe.  

Weed... LSD, and now Methoxetamine. Is there anything that you haven't tried yet? Beetcoin is right. Your brain might have been already fried from all this drug abuse. Point of no return.  Angry

You see, when you're god, you can do all the drugs.  Because you believe you won't die.  Fun life.

emsjvh

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:28:08 PM

so much stupidity on this thread....
ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 08:30:01 PM

okay

so why did this group just post this?

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 09:01:54 PM

Word of advice: I've never talked to someone that has tried cocaine and recommend me trying it.  They all told me it's not worth doing.  Everyone that I talk to that has tried acid, does love acid though.  Food for thought.

You need to talk to different people then.  Cocaine in moderation isn’t that bad and can actually help.  Medical Cocaine is right around the corner I hope Wink Cheesy!

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:14:43 PM

Word of advice: I've never talked to someone that has tried cocaine and recommend me trying it.  They all told me it's not worth doing.  Everyone that I talk to that has tried acid, does love acid though.  Food for thought.

You need to talk to different people then.  Cocaine in moderation isn’t that bad and can actually help.  Medical Cocaine is right around the corner I hope Wink Cheesy!

I just realized that I have no idea, but I just realized that Dank looks like a guy from System of A Down.
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 05:14:52 AM

Medical Cocaine is right around the corner I hope Wink Cheesy!

They have that...  Have for hundreds of years in the U.S. at least. Kept in very small amounts pretty much under lock and key in hospitals today from what I've heard.

And Dank, it's too bad you've scammed that guy such a large amount of BTC and still fail to pay him back...
Otherwise I feel like you might be an alright guy who I could get along with IRL.
And for anybody bashing L or psychedelics who have never done (experienced) them... Slow your roll there. They are Definitely life-changing and they really put your life in perspective- in the right hands. Sure it's probably not for Everybody... what product/supplement/food whatever is? Mushrooms are supposed to "dissolve the ego." That is true for most psychs. What does that mean to you? If you can understand that you Might be able to mentally grasp 1% of psychs. Whereas cocaine basically IS ego, or inflation thereof. Any doubters or people who judge yet have never experienced LSD, Psilocybin, DMT, etc., then I highly suggest reading/researching the writings of Terrence McKenna, or Jeremy Narby. Suggestions for each- 'Food of the Gods: The Search for the Original Tree of Knowledge- Plants, Drugs, and Human Evolution' by the former and 'The Cosmic Serpent: DNA and the Origins of Knowledge' by the latter. Both amazing books by esteemed scholars, researchers, and writers.

But I myself am not a religious person (yet I do not knock it at all, or preach pro or anti-(X)), but that's cool that you are. But if you claim to follow Christ or another similar figure, I don't think they would want you to short your fellow man on a financial deal. If I messed up and owed someone that much (would never happen with me, worst case scenario), I would sell my guitars, amps, anything like that to at least make Some payments and take a step towards making it right so you can move on.

I follow no organized religion but try to live by Karma and the Golden Rule- treat others as you would want to be treated. I suggest you and anyone else reading try to live by this too. You will find it brings great joy and inner peace to your life, as well as being open-minded.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: