Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:59:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Pick Three lottery.  (Read 1323 times)
A1BITCOINPOOL (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2012, 11:13:28 PM

I am setting up a pick three lottery.  You would pm me with your numbers,address, and how you would want to play your numbers by picking a method below.  Then I would payout based on the actual pick three evening lottery numbers that are drawn, which could be found on the illinois lottery website (http://www.illinoislottery.com/).  This way there is no way I could make up my own numbers and there would be an actual winner.

I would only be doing the evening drawing which is at 9:22 pm central time.  If you are interested all plays must be put in before 8:30 pm central. 

WAYS TO WIN     

Straight(Match 3 numbers in exact order) = 500 times original bet.  Max of .25 bitcoins.
6 Way Box(Match 3 Numbers in any order) = 80 times original bet.  Max of .50 bitcoins.
Front Pair(Match first two numbers in exact order) = 50 times original bet. Max of .50 bitcoins.
Back Pair(Match last two numbers in exact order) = 50 times original bet. MAx of .50 bitcoins.   

Tonights first lotto play has started so send your bitcoins to
15nLXFXeYb7rKReL4ZX5PJkjxahkriWEhy then pm me what numbers, address payment was sent, and how you want to play your numbers and the check Illinois lotteries website if you are the winner.  Payment will be sent out within 30 minutes of drawing commencing.  Also Numbers and payment address winner will be posted here. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: