Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:00:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good day everyone!  (Read 1285 times)
BitsBitsBits (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:42:02 AM

I am new to these forums after lurking for a couple of weeks! Still yet to own a single satoshi, I am the newbiest of newbies. Wink

Hope to learn more from staying here and reading different threads. I notice that the forum is sort of divided; most serious discussions seem to happen in the Bitcoin Discussion subforum and the altcoin and offtopic ones seem to be a horror fest of spam, misjudgments, scammers, liers, etc.

Anyway, hope to get in contact with some people who look at bitcoin as the next stage of currency that the world will some day learn to use and appreciate. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — The real dice experience | Provably Fair | Free BTC Faucet ⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CoinLearn

Activity: 329
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:06:29 AM

I am new to these forums after lurking for a couple of weeks! Still yet to own a single satoshi, I am the newbiest of newbies. Wink

Hope to learn more from staying here and reading different threads. I notice that the forum is sort of divided; most serious discussions seem to happen in the Bitcoin Discussion subforum and the altcoin and offtopic ones seem to be a horror fest of spam, misjudgments, scammers, liers, etc.

Anyway, hope to get in contact with some people who look at bitcoin as the next stage of currency that the world will some day learn to use and appreciate. Smiley

Welcome to BitcoinTalk. You may start learning a thing or two at www.CoinLearn.org. This will also meet your requirement to own a few Satoshi Smiley
bitgoldencoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 10:10:39 AM

Welcome to the forum bitsbitsbits, i'm sure the community here will help to guide us on our never ending search Smiley
BitsBitsBits (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:26:37 AM

Welcome to BitcoinTalk. You may start learning a thing or two at www.CoinLearn.org. This will also meet your requirement to own a few Satoshi Smiley

Thanks, will take a look into this!

Any Idea why I can't post more often than once every 360 seconds?

Is it like that for everyone?

Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:03:20 PM

Welcome to the forum of forums. Enjoy your stay, will send you a few satoshi's once my btc arrives. Smiley
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:03:47 PM

Not sure how long it takes til it's gone, might be that you need to become junior member first.
Jacko

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:05:44 PM

The more posts you make the more your activity level goes up and the time between posts decreases. It tries to limit spam from very new accounts.

Welcome aboard
monsterbitty

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:07:58 PM

Welcome to Bitcointalk, you took the great decision to join bitcointalk, now just start earning satoshi Smiley.
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:08:14 PM

Hello BitsBitsBits, welcome to bitcointalk, the best bitcoin community. Have fun and enjoy Smiley

After all, this is bitcointalk, not altcointalk Wink
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:11:22 PM

It is an anti-spam measure here. Everyone has a time limit, and the length depends on your activity level.

Before you reach 15 activity, the limit is 360s.
So you will need to wait for 360s for each posts and PM. Logging in and searching will also restart the timer.

When you reach 15 activity, the limit will be down to 75s, and will keep going down as you get to a higher activity level.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:25:50 PM

Here is the reason why u r on hold for 6 Minutes ==> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.msg5106206#msg5106206

Buziss

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:42:22 PM

BitsBitsBits, welcome aboard.
You can find lots of bitcoin lovers here that help promoting bitcoin to the world. Smiley

DreamSpace

Activity: 556

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:26:05 PM

so then another newbie just wishes a good day to everyone
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 01:26:36 AM

Welcome to bitcointalk!

Haven't earned a satoshi yet?  I would have suggest coinchat, but that's long gone...
I would suggest visit some faucets for a few satoshi... also, visit other parts of this forum for great giveaways... like the gambling games and rounds sections Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=56.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0

Good Luck!
BitsBitsBits (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:36:10 AM

Welcome to bitcointalk!

Haven't earned a satoshi yet?  I would have suggest coinchat, but that's long gone...
I would suggest visit some faucets for a few satoshi... also, visit other parts of this forum for great giveaways... like the gambling games and rounds sections Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=56.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0

Good Luck!

Thanks for the suggestions! And thanks to everyone else that replied as well. Smiley

Tammy Chan

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:53:39 AM

Welcome to bitcointalk.
The best way to earn some bitcoin would be signature ad program IMO, but first you need to get a higher activity.

notguessinchina

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:14:54 PM

Good day .Have a look at ShareCoin. It's really a good fair coin.
blacksails

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:37:53 PM

No, avoid these shitty alt-coins at all cost. If you buy without knowing what you do, you risk losing your money. Stick to bitcoins for the time being!
Anyway, welcome to the forum! Smiley
Domino

Activity: 662

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:41:54 PM

No, avoid these shitty alt-coins at all cost. If you buy without knowing what you do, you risk losing your money. Stick to bitcoins for the time being!
Anyway, welcome to the forum! Smiley

+1.
Majority of altcoins are shitty (huge pre-mine, scams, pump and bump, etc)

Angelique

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:22:15 PM

Welcome to the forum! and with Bitcoin Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: