Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:26:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Locked due to trolls  (Read 11045 times)
MRKLYE (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 01:15:23 PM

I have been getting a lot of PM's and emails asking where the revisions in the IPO reside.

Basically, Instead of this being a 1 phase IPO it is now a 2 phase. This is to allow for growth of the initial startup.
Originally I had planed to distribute 250,000 shares @ 0.0001 BTC for a market cap of 25 BTC.
That would be more than enough to show proof of concept and get things going. But left no room for growth.

The second phase of this IPO will allow for the growth of the established Klyemax Studios. Allowing it expand rapidly.
250000 phase 2 shares will be sold on havelock (or another reputable trade platform) at a price of .001 BTC.

In addition to this, Initial investors shares (phase 1) will be held in as 10x their initial share count as phase 2 shares.

Hopefully this clarifies some questions.
Feel free to PM or email me if you have further questions.

Cheers,

Kyle.T

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:17:12 PM

I have been getting a lot of PM's and emails asking where the revisions in the IPO reside.

Basically, Instead of this being a 1 phase IPO it is now a 2 phase. This is to allow for growth of the initial startup.
Originally I had planed to distribute 250,000 shares @ 0.0001 BTC for a market cap of 25 BTC.
That would be more than enough to show proof of concept and get things going. But left no room for growth.

The second phase of this IPO will allow for the growth of the established Klyemax Studios. Allowing it expand rapidly.
250000 phase 2 shares will be sold on havelock (or another reputable trade platform) at a price of .001 BTC.

In addition to this, Initial investors shares (phase 1) will be held in as 10x their initial share count as phase 2 shares.

Cheers,

Kyle.T

So there will be 2.5 Million Phase 1 shares, then? And 250,000 Phase 2 shares? This means that Phase 1 Investors will have their stake diluted by 10% if I'm reading it correctly.

And how far along are you with Havelock's application process?

Not an investor, just wondering out loud-
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:10:55 PM

From what I read it is a 25BTC initial IPO for 250.000 shares (at 0.0001)
In the event of success a second IPO round will take place for 250BTC/ 250.000 shares (at 0.001)

Since initial shareholder's shares would count 10x, the total amount of shares would then be 2.750.000. So no dilution, but the opposite.

burp...
MRKLYE (OP)
Legendary

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 09:41:29 PM

In the event of success a second IPO round will take place for 250BTC/ 250.000 shares (at 0.001)

Since initial shareholder's shares would count 10x, the total amount of shares would then be 2.750.000. So no dilution, but the opposite.

Thank you for clarifying this Mrrr. I thought I had this written out more clearly.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MRKLYE (OP)
Legendary

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 09:42:15 PM

Cheers,

Kyle.T

So there will be 2.5 Million Phase 1 shares, then? And 250,000 Phase 2 shares? This means that Phase 1 Investors will have their stake diluted by 10% if I'm reading it correctly.

And how far along are you with Havelock's application process?

I am on the fence still about using either havelock or Counterparty as one of the forum members have suggested to me earlier today.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:51:51 PM

Not true.

Originally, there were to be only 250,000 shares issued at .0001 each. This was supposed to be the maximum amount of shares issued, as explicitly stated by Klye here:

**Citing my sources as I go here, so bear with me on the long comment

How can you get involved?

Klyemax Studio is currently selling shares for this business venture!

A total of 250,000 shares are to be sold.

No more will ever be created so you do not need to worry about your investment being diluted.

As an investor you will be entitled to what ever percentage of tips in relation to the shares you own.
If you owned 25,000 shares you would effectively get 1.5% of the tips from every show ever done.

The cost per a share is 0.0001 BTC
Only 250,000 shares will ever be sold.

This makes a total of 25 BTC of capital to be raised. Therefore, a user that purchased 10,000 shares for 1 BTC (like BitHub) would own 10,000 / 250,000 = 4% of the revenue share.

I BitHub would like to buy 10,000 shares for 1 BTC. Dividend address: 1CGPxUjd82XNwMk1pJPimzumbxdkneKfZz

tx id https://blockchain.info/tx/72401ae43d280d73143b69f72b065553023d29b9a7c32ddfcae8f59060f7abfd

thanks and all the best.

BTC received. Adding you to the shareholder list.

You are now the #1 shareholder Bithub! Owning 4% of all shares available.

Thank you for your interest in Klyemax Studios!

Cheers,

Kyle.T

Even using Klye's own example from the Original IPO post, a user who purchases 25,000 shares out of the 250,000 will own 1.5% of all company revenue. (Revenue share is 15% to the investors; a user owning 25K out of 250K shares is 10% shareholder, 15% * 10% = 1.5%

No more will ever be created so you do not need to worry about your investment being diluted.

As an investor you will be entitled to what ever percentage of tips in relation to the shares you own.
If you owned 25,000 shares you would effectively get 1.5% of the tips from every show ever done.

SO, back to using BitHub as the example here (hope you don't mind, BitHub). BH has just purchased 10,000 shares and now contentedly owns 4% of the revenue share.

Now, Klye comes back and says - "Hey! Actually, I want to raise more money! Everyone from Phase 1 will get 10X the shares and then I'll have Phase 2 where there will be only 250,000 shares!"

Now, assuming that we make it to Phase 2, this means that there will be 2.5 Million shares from Phase 1 and 250K shares from Phase 2 = 2.75 Million shares.

Thank you for clarifying this Mrrr. I thought I had this written out more clearly.

The strikeout emphasis is mine, since it is incorrect.

Now, would BitHub rather own 10,000 / 250,000 shares = 4% of the revenue share?

Or would he rather own 100,000 / 2,750,000 shares = 3.63636363% of the revenue share?

Clearly, any investor would prefer the former. So, there is dilution going on here despite Mr. Klye's initial promise that he would:

A) never sell more shares than 250K and,
B) never dilute the outstanding shares

I've read and re-read the post, but I don't see where I could have miscontrued Klye's confirmation of Mrrr's comment.

If there are going to be 2.75 Million shares and current investors are only getting 10x shares, then they are getting a bad deal, especially since it was promised that there would be no dilution. What Klye should have done is up the Phase 1 offering to 2.25 Million Shares @ .0001 BTC (he'll have to live without that extra 2.5 BTC for now) and still increase investors' shares 10x, while holding the last 250,000 shares for the Phase 2 IPO.

That way, there are still 250,000 shares on hold for Phase 2 and current investors don't see any dilution.
ABitInterested

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:25:25 PM

Good luck to the winners.
Mrrr

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:31:44 PM

Not true.

Originally, there were to be only 250,000 shares issued at .0001 each. This was supposed to be the maximum amount of shares issued, as explicitly stated by Klye here:

**Citing my sources as I go here, so bear with me on the long comment

How can you get involved?

Klyemax Studio is currently selling shares for this business venture!

A total of 250,000 shares are to be sold.

The cost per a share is 0.0001 BTC
Only 250,000 shares will ever be sold.

This makes a total of 25 BTC of capital to be raised. Therefore, a user that purchased 10,000 shares for 1 BTC (like BitHub) would own 10,000 / 250,000 = 4% of the revenue share.

I BitHub would like to buy 10,000 shares for 1 BTC. Dividend address: 1CGPxUjd82XNwMk1pJPimzumbxdkneKfZz

tx id https://blockchain.info/tx/72401ae43d280d73143b69f72b065553023d29b9a7c32ddfcae8f59060f7abfd

thanks and all the best.

BTC received. Adding you to the shareholder list.

You are now the #1 shareholder Bithub! Owning 4% of all shares available.

Thank you for your interest in Klyemax Studios!

Cheers,

Kyle.T

Even using Klye's own example from the Original IPO post, a user who purchases 25,000 shares out of the 250,000 will own 1.5% of all company revenue. (Revenue share is 15% to the investors; a user owning 25K out of 250K shares is 10% shareholder, 15% * 10% = 1.5%

SO, back to using BitHub as the example here (hope you don't mind, BitHub). BH has just purchased 10,000 shares and now contentedly owns 4% of the revenue share.

Now, Klye comes back and says - "Hey! Actually, I want to raise more money! Everyone from Phase 1 will get 10X the shares and then I'll have Phase 2 where there will be only 250,000 shares!"

Now, assuming that we make it to Phase 2, this means that there will be 2.5 Million shares from Phase 1 and 250K shares from Phase 2 = 2.75 Million shares.

The strikeout emphasis is mine, since it is incorrect.

Now, would BitHub rather own 10,000 / 250,000 shares = 4% of the revenue share?

Or would he rather own 100,000 / 2,750,000 shares = 3.63636363% of the revenue share?

Clearly, any investor would prefer the former. So, there is dilution going on here despite Mr. Klye's initial promise that he would:

A) never sell more shares than 250K and,
B) never dilute the outstanding shares

I've read and re-read the post, but I don't see where I could have miscontrued Klye's confirmation of Mrrr's comment.

If there are going to be 2.75 Million shares and current investors are only getting 10x shares, then they are getting a bad deal, especially since it was promised that there would be no dilution. What Klye should have done is up the Phase 1 offering to 2.25 Million Shares @ .0001 BTC (he'll have to live without that extra 2.5 BTC for now) and still increase investors' shares 10x, while holding the last 250,000 shares for the Phase 2 IPO.

That way, there are still 250,000 shares on hold for Phase 2 and current investors don't see any dilution.

Well. First of all, disclaimer:

(shit, think I'll print this on a T-Shirt Wink

Second of all: yes OP should rewrite the offering to be a bit more clear. Because as it stands now you are completely right. Of course the 2nd round of shares would technically mean a 10% dilution, but I'd rather look at it as a 910% value increase for round 1 investors. I'm rather confident that Bithub (sorry Bithub) would rather own a 3.63% stake in a company that has the ability to expand rather than a 4% stake in a company that is, by contract, bound to finance any expansion through a meager 15% wanker tax while paying its contractors and shareholders an honest fee.

So OP should sit down and rewrite the IPO in such fashion that it reflects exactly what is being offered. I'm not betting my reputation here (if any in the first place) but it seems to me that OP is not acting out of malevolence. To me it seems OP just doesn't have a lot of experience in seeking public funding.

That's never an excuse of course, and OP should fix the IPO text. But don't burn him for that. I've seen worse IPOs on these boards seeking millions of dollars in funding rather than the 12000$ we're talking about here.

burp...
E.Sam

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 12:36:22 AM

Or simply 11x current investor's shares instead of 10x :]
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:07:55 AM

Second of all: yes OP should rewrite the offering to be a bit more clear. Because as it stands now you are completely right. Of course the 2nd round of shares would technically mean a 10% dilution, but I'd rather look at it as a 910% value increase for round 1 investors. I'm rather confident that Bithub (sorry Bithub) would rather own a 3.63% stake in a company that has the ability to expand rather than a 4% stake in a company that is, by contract, bound to finance any expansion through a meager 15% wanker tax while paying its contractors and shareholders an honest fee.

So OP should sit down and rewrite the IPO in such fashion that it reflects exactly what is being offered. I'm not betting my reputation here (if any in the first place) but it seems to me that OP is not acting out of malevolence. To me it seems OP just doesn't have a lot of experience in seeking public funding.

That's never an excuse of course, and OP should fix the IPO text. But don't burn him for that. I've seen worse IPOs on these boards seeking millions of dollars in funding rather than the 12000$ we're talking about here.

Yeah, I don't have any vested interest in this, as I'm not a shareholder. It just struck me that some people weren't realizing that they were having their shares diluted and I wanted to ensure that I made that clear.

I don't blame Klye for wanting to raise additional capital, I just take issue with the fact that he promised not to dilute the shares and then did it just days afterwards. I don't think that there was malicious intent, but it is unfair to current investors in its current state.

Only hoping to improve the IPO terms here, not freak out and scream 'scam scam scam', because nothing causes people to close their ears and minds faster than that.

I thought about suggesting that!  Wink It seemed less elegant that way though, haha.
Mrrr

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:12:46 AM

Yeah, I don't have any vested interest in this, as I'm not a shareholder. It just struck me that some people weren't realizing that they were having their shares diluted and I wanted to ensure that I made that clear.

I don't blame Klye for wanting to raise additional capital, I just take issue with the fact that he promised not to dilute the shares and then did it just days afterwards. I don't think that there was malicious intent, but it is unfair to current investors in its current state.

Only hoping to improve the IPO terms here, not freak out and scream 'scam scam scam', because nothing causes people to close their ears and minds faster than that.

I thought about suggesting that!  Wink It seemed less elegant that way though, haha.

Yup, I see what you mean. A mea culpa by MRKLYE is in order. Although I do believe the 'new' IPO terms are beneficial to all involved, and I believe that a 25BTC initial cap is modest to say the least. Share dilution can't just happen by decree no matter what the deal is. Fortunately we both don't have any vested interest in this. I'd still like to print that quote on a T-shirt though.

burp...
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:47:27 PM

I thought this would get a lot more interest. To be honest I think it's a great idea and I'm saving some more btc to be able to buy more shares.

Not looking at the dilution, hope klye fixes it at some point so that it's equal for both phase 1 and 2, I really think this can take off with the right people involved and the right promotion (and I do trust klye and the people he will be working with to take good care of this project)
MFC sites are hard to work with if you want to become a regular and a "tipper" you have to buy credit for instance. You can't just send them dollars.

This is where btc would have an insane advantage. Seeing as how btc is rising in popularity and news day by day. This could really be a big deal when it explodes.

Also it would introduce new people to bitcoins on a daily basis.
superbit

Activity: 763
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:56:13 PM

Just as a follower, if it were me I could live with the small dilution presented if the new offering is at 10X the valuation!  However as per the "contract" some rewording is needed and OP already offered to refund any BTC from investors that invested before the re-wording and want out.  Seems fair to me.

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
MRKLYE (OP)
Legendary

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 01:00:59 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 02:55:21 AM by MRKLYE

Hey folks. Have been busy today and not able to access the computer.

I want to apologize for the change in IPO.
I was not aware that dilution was going to place as twentyseven stated.

I do agree that the IPO needs to be written out more clearly, And I will begin working on a re-write.

The original business model left very very little room for startup growth. My hope is that this new revision is good for everyone.
I am willing to talk with all shareholders to get a bearing on what they want to happen.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:40:57 AM

Any plans to do castings and build up the roster w/ different age ranges and ethnicities?
MRKLYE (OP)
Legendary

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 03:45:15 AM

Any plans to do castings and build up the roster w/ different age ranges and ethnicities?

Absolutely! Talent recruitment has already started. Smiley

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:56:27 AM

Can you explain, in 1 or 2 sentences, simplified, how this works? For example, I send you 1 BTC. What happens?

MRKLYE (OP)
Legendary

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 03:59:51 AM

Can you explain, in 1 or 2 sentences, simplified, how this works? For example, I send you 1 BTC. What happens?

You send 1BTC into the IPO, It is added to the other startup funds to be used to purchase equipment and studio space.
Dividends will be payed every sunday and the dividends are paid out according to how much the Studio makes and what % of shares you own.

Cheers!

Kyle.T

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:52:23 AM

Sorry KLYE, but I won't be able to sleep tonight if I don't say something. I really do wish you the best, but you need to be sure to be up front with people before they send you money for a project like this.

Before 'investing' in this IPO please do your DD.  KLYE has a VERY colorful past on this forum.  Begging for btc while claiming to live on the street.  Taking donated btc while gambling on just-dice. The list goes on and on.

The chances of this being a legitimate IPO with a chance of return is somewhere south of .0001%

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300585.msg3222216#msg3222216
MRKLYE (OP)
Legendary

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 09:01:10 AM

Sorry KLYE, but I won't be able to sleep tonight if I don't say something.

Before 'investing' in this IPO please do your DD.  KLYE has a VERY colorful past on this forum.  Begging for btc while claiming to live on the street.  Taking donated btc and gambling on just-dice. The list goes on and on.

The chances of this being a legitimate IPO with a chance of return is somewhere south of .0001%

I am sorry you judge a man's future on the trials he's faced in the past..

dhenson, You yourself helped me when I was down on my luck, Providing me BTC to feed myself.
I find it quite odd that you aided me when I was down and yet try to get in kicks while I try to do something productive for myself and for those with vested interest. I am not claiming to be a saint nor will I even pretend to be, I'm starting up in the adult entertainment industry for christ sake..

I understand you wanting people to look into my history before investing. I welcome that in fact.
But this FUD post is a little below your normal sir, And I would like an apology for this attempt at discrediting what I plan to achieve.

Cheers,

Kyle.T

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄