Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:11:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto-coinstrade.com now in BETA phase  (Read 6273 times)
loginius (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:59:30 PM

Hi!

After a 2 month alpha phase, we are happy to start our BETA phase.

We started crypto-coinstrade.com when we got tired to look around to trade our alt coins. So we made a site that could trade on multiple exchanges. Then we added the managed miner for Scrypt, which became the most interesting part of our site. SHA256 managed miner was also added after a few user requested it, but honestly, we are more into alt coins than bitcoins now.

We hope a few users will join us, to test our site, but mostly to get suggestions on improving it.

We are not a big corporation, just a group of crypto miners having fun ...

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bowlerman235

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:35:59 PM

Hey Everyone,

I have been working closely with the guys who are running this new coin exchange. It is a lot like Cex.io and Scrypt.cc. However, these guys are smart. They both work in market exchanges in their everyday lives and they have been designing this exchange to more oriented towards the wishes and desires of the users and not the people in charge. I have been working with to get through the beta testing and just about every bug and suggestion I have made they have done within a day. They are definitely dedicated to getting this exchange going! Some of the great features here you can mine coins from the cloud miners and let those coins be exchanged either automatically upon deposit or you can set a minimum requirement before they are traded. This is great if you follow the markets and want to get the most out of your coins. Also, they have very small fees for the trade, which you don't even notice. The best part that I find about it is I can take the coins from Cex that you can't exchange now and deposit them here and get payment for them. I have made the same amount as my Cex account has with less equipment running on this site, because you can utilize both script and SHA256 cloud mining simultaneously. Both miners mine multiple coins simultaneously. You are also able to see about how much is going to be deposited to your account before the block finishes, which I greatly appreciate. If you want a great project to explore and help out this is one of the best that I have seen so far!

If you are interested, please use this link:
Coinstrade
SirGeekalot

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:58:01 AM

any chance they could get the password reset mechanism working?

i'm beginning to worry its just hoovering up usernames and passwords.
dmz241

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:56:28 AM

Hey Everyone,

I have been working closely with the guys who are running this new coin exchange. It is a lot like Cex.io and Scrypt.cc. However, these guys are smart. They both work in market exchanges in their everyday lives and they have been designing this exchange to more oriented towards the wishes and desires of the users and not the people in charge. I have been working with to get through the beta testing and just about every bug and suggestion I have made they have done within a day. They are definitely dedicated to getting this exchange going! Some of the great features here you can mine coins from the cloud miners and let those coins be exchanged either automatically upon deposit or you can set a minimum requirement before they are traded. This is great if you follow the markets and want to get the most out of your coins. Also, they have very small fees for the trade, which you don't even notice. The best part that I find about it is I can take the coins from Cex that you can't exchange now and deposit them here and get payment for them. I have made the same amount as my Cex account has with less equipment running on this site, because you can utilize both script and SHA256 cloud mining simultaneously. Both miners mine multiple coins simultaneously. You are also able to see about how much is going to be deposited to your account before the block finishes, which I greatly appreciate. If you want a great project to explore and help out this is one of the best that I have seen so far!

If you are interested, please use this link:
Coinstrade

wow look at your trust factor. I am starting to get the feeling that this site is a scam. I mean there is no information of details of the site where its from who is hosting it pictures of its data centers etc.
dmz241

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:58:09 AM

Hi!

After a 2 month alpha phase, we are happy to start our BETA phase.

We started crypto-coinstrade.com when we got tired to look around to trade our alt coins. So we made a site that could trade on multiple exchanges. Then we added the managed miner for Scrypt, which became the most interesting part of our site. SHA256 managed miner was also added after a few user requested it, but honestly, we are more into alt coins than bitcoins now.

We hope a few users will join us, to test our site, but mostly to get suggestions on improving it.

We are not a big corporation, just a group of crypto miners having fun ...

Thanks

I am guessing you are the admin of the site as you have it posted here. I do have you in my links and planning to put up a blog about your website on cloud hashing that I am writing. If possible can you please send me pictures of your data center so we know you guys are for real. I dont see any trade fees and maintenance fees so I dont know how you are running the site. What pools are you mining at etc.
beaknuke

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:54:41 AM

I saw this site advertised on a faucet, i signed up for the free Khz deal just to see what it was all about.
Very confusing and half-finished website, bugs and simplicity, makes u feel like a scam.

Not seen anyone talking about the site here, who's had success or not? been online for a few months.

I have not transferred any money in yet, just spent the BTC I made

Anyone had any issues with this lot?

dmz241

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:06:34 PM

Well put some money in got a few ppl on here invest 0.05 btc so far not sure what to say about this. But contacted the admins and support wasent so bad. I have been in snowball cex scrypt while cex is the fastest these guys arent bad supportwise. I mostly invested in x11 hashing. And so far not dissapointed.
beaknuke

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:19:53 PM

Very interesting, I am just messing about with 'dust' bitcoins for the moment, always looking for the next thing that is backed by members on this forum

nubbins7

Activity: 566

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:36:57 PM

I have invested a little something has anyone cashout any Bitcoins yet?
dmz241

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:28:41 AM

I recently just invested. Dont actually have that much too pull out I will try it. Although I have been very pleased with the their service as far as honesty and tech support goes. I asked them a few questions and they were very open about it. The good thing is that they accept paypal against hash so they can be traced. Although I would like 2checkout or amazonpayments to be integrated as paypal doesnt work in my country.
nubbins7

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:00:07 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 02:38:03 AM by nubbins7

I recently just invested. Dont actually have that much too pull out I will try it. Although I have been very pleased with the their service as far as honesty and tech support goes. I asked them a few questions and they were very open about it. The good thing is that they accept paypal against hash so they can be traced. Although I would like 2checkout or amazonpayments to be integrated as paypal doesnt work in my country.

Ok cool i hope they will pay there users it seems like a cool site i like there services my self
the altcoins your getting share on maybe as time goes on and they get bigger maybe they will
and other payment processors like PM,Okpay in which i would love to use but i am in the U.S. you
know how that goes. Smiley
loginius (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:17:43 PM

Hi everyone!

After reading an email from one of our users, I realized I posted a message here when we started and never came back. I am the co-owner of the site.

Let me tell you this is a big adventure, running a site like this is not always easy, but the site is going well. I hope more of our happy members will confirm that we are doing a decent job.

We currently facing the fact that the site is growing fast. So we are working on moving to a new server to fix the speed of the site.

I will try to visit this site a little more often if I can answer to some questions. But only our members can make you feel more confident about us, and this will only come with time.

Marc
loginius (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:27:08 PM

I dont see any trade fees and maintenance fees so I dont know how you are running the site. What pools are you mining at etc.

We are mining on multipool.us, scryptguild.com, btcguild.com and ghash.io.

As for the fees, they are not final, but for scrypt and X11 we are around 5% and for sha256 we are closer to 10%. (this includes any pool fees)

It might sounds a lot, but running all that mining requires lot of electricity, and generates a lot of heat. We decided to go on a flat fee rate but this means we have days we are losing money, some other we do a little. The goal is to charge around what it cost us. We make some money on selling the mining power, but we do adjust price down when we buy new mining equipment.

Hope this answers that question.

beaknuke

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:42:17 PM

I would see a little more inter-activeness on the site, for example when you enter the amount to buy in khs, it automatically works out what u going to spend.  However saying that a lot of complexity already integrated from what I can see.  Needs more refreshing / ajax

dmz241

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:20:51 AM

Also a chat box should be included so newbies joining the site can get alot of answers to their questions right in the chat box from other members.
nubbins7

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:46:06 AM

Also a chat box should be included so newbies joining the site can get alot of answers to their questions right in the chat box from other members.

Your right a chat box would be a great addon.
nubbins7

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:30:37 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 12:39:59 AM by nubbins7

My First Payment!! Smiley Here is proof of my payment i got today and for those that have not joined yet
you should great admins and paying! here is my link to join and i thank anybody that uses it to join! thanks
a lot! https://www.crypto-coinstrade.com/?refid=1867

Payment Proof Image
dmz241

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:22:37 AM

My First Payment!! Smiley Here is proof of my payment i got today and for those that have not joined yet
you should great admins and paying! here is my link to join and i thank anybody that uses it to join! thanks

Payment Proof Image

While have not withdrawn yet I have been using them for a long time. The devs are great and do a great job answering tickets. I have been throwing coins this way for sometime now and pleased.
nubbins7

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:10:12 AM

Payment Proof Image

While have not withdrawn yet I have been using them for a long time. The devs are great and do a great job answering tickets. I have been throwing coins this way for sometime now and pleased.

That's great they are doing a good job but people over there are selling hash power for "CRACKHEAD PRICES! On the trade side  they need to stop.
beaknuke

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:25:57 AM

well i been sending my freedogecoins faucet coins over there every week, its nothing much, got myself a 5Khs start, makes a change to not invest my own money in.

So am I making any money at the moment? ummm... not really no... but im getting used to it, seeing how they are operating before i make bigger purchases

nubbins7

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:16:50 PM

well i been sending my freedogecoins faucet coins over there every week, its nothing much, got myself a 5Khs start, makes a change to not invest my own money in.

So am I making any money at the moment? ummm... not really no... but im getting used to it, seeing how they are operating before i make bigger purchases

That's a smart way to go about it. But i have put a few 100 dollars into the site for scrypt mining i have
906.8644 KHS, For SHA256 i have a little 19 GHS, And for X11 i have 79 KHS running thats my stats at the
moment Smiley i wanted to sell some KHS but people or the owners are putting those trade prices low not sure who but they are selling super low!
but the site is in beta so we will see in a few months from now if the sale prices goes up.
beaknuke

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:42:55 AM

well they been fixing things i submit bugs too, not always replying.

the fact i can send money in various coins to it is useful, then auto convert to BTC

Not really making anything at all, a faucet pays more but its learning and seeing how they work before bigger steps and playing safe with small pbmining profit feeding into it, currently have X11 at 9Khs, Scrypt at 2.4Khs and Sha at 0.1Ghs.

nubbins7

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:51:05 PM

well they been fixing things i submit bugs too, not always replying.

the fact i can send money in various coins to it is useful, then auto convert to BTC

Not really making anything at all, a faucet pays more but its learning and seeing how they work before bigger steps and playing safe with small pbmining profit feeding into it, currently have X11 at 9Khs, Scrypt at 2.4Khs and Sha at 0.1Ghs.

I hear ya do what you think is best i am sure when the time comes you will know when to put a bigger investment in.But i notice what
i should have did instead of buying all of that scrypt power i should have got more GHS instead its all good i still have time to do so.
hgfernan

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:51:14 AM

Hey, Crypto-Coinstrade crew !

1st of all, congrats for your service that's getting better all the time. For instance, it is nice to have HTTPS everywhere.

It would be nice if you could publish the values of the mined altcoins in BTC.

For instance, in the page Managed Miners, at
https://www.crypto-coinstrade.com/miner

there's a list of altcoins which deposit is pending. I would really like to know their value. Of course, i could browse the web and find their prices, but you certainly have that already.

Would that be possible ?

All the best,
Hilton

beaknuke

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:13:38 PM

i also put a suggestion in that we need a SERVER TIME as some of us are not in wherever the server is

dmz241

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:08:13 AM

Hey, Crypto-Coinstrade crew !

1st of all, congrats for your service that's getting better all the time. For instance, it is nice to have HTTPS everywhere.

It would be nice if you could publish the values of the mined altcoins in BTC.

For instance, in the page Managed Miners, at
https://www.crypto-coinstrade.com/miner

there's a list of altcoins which deposit is pending. I would really like to know their value. Of course, i could browse the web and find their prices, but you certainly have that already.

Would that be possible ?

All the best,
Hilton

If you go to trading options or hit the market watch button all that information is already there. I think they deal in cryptsy so most values are pulled of from there.
SirGeekalot

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

When is it going to be possible to reset/recover my password?

nubbins7

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:34:50 AM

When is it going to be possible to reset/recover my password?

Send a Support ticket if your having a problem Smiley
nubbins7

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:47:33 AM

New payment thanks admin and crew of Crypto-CoinTrade.com Cool

qtgwith

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:11:06 PM

I will trade this maybe.
nubbins7

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:03:15 AM

I will trade this maybe.

Give it a try already got paid twice.
Radouch

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 06:27:32 PM

I give that site a try with very small amount of my bitcoins. Unfortunatelly I cannot find important information: for how long I rent their mining capacity? For ever? For one year? Does anybody know? (I admit I didnt try their support.)
beaknuke

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:39:15 PM

i dont know when its over, this is the risk i guess

dmz241

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:32:33 AM

I give that site a try with very small amount of my bitcoins. Unfortunatelly I cannot find important information: for how long I rent their mining capacity? For ever? For one year? Does anybody know? (I admit I didnt try their support.)
You can simply email them from bug report. Its actually lifetime they work similar to cex and scrypt. They charge 10% of mining coins as charges. Yes all that information is missing and should be put up there.
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1042
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 03:06:42 PM

Well, the fact that you don't have even snakeoil SSL encryption on your site shows a lack of security, and a lack of due diligence...

Radouch

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 12:18:56 PM

So, I used their support and asked how long I rent their mining capacity. Their reply came in quite promptly (after ca 7 hours) and states:
"In short, it is lifetime *, in reality, it is until it gives more than it cost to run. I will try to add this in the FAQ section."
beaknuke

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:58:02 PM

well that basically means 'when the project has lost interest', could be months or years really.

dmz241

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:27:37 PM

Here is the way I see it the best way to run this site is to have a bit of all mining and to turn of trade on certain coins and watch their ups and down Like LTCX I usually wait till it goes up 0.00000500 then I sell its better safe a few coins and trade when the value goes up. But you have to keep an eye out for certain coins like drk when they are down and when they go up then you can trade them to get better returns. I know its a bit of hassle but its the way to go on this site. Anyone else exp this.

Admin if you are out there reading this please switch the trades back on asap.
SirGeekalot

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:50:55 PM

any chance they could get the password reset mechanism working?

i'm beginning to worry its just hoovering up usernames and passwords.

any update on this?

i cant retrieve my account details.. this is basic functionality of any site.
darkweb

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 09:05:33 AM

I guys  Smiley

I need money and i sell my crypto-coinstrade account with 1800 Khs of Scrypt power and 90 Khs X11 Scrypt power for 0.70 BTC

After payment , you have my ID and PWD

send msg to biz3x@netcourrier.com Wink
beaknuke

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 03:20:09 PM

Well I used the service for about 2-3 months putting scrap-spare money in, I pulled out for personal reasons but the service did work okay and withdraw limits needs to clearer online without actually pressing the button.  I will not give you any "Are you sure?" message boxes, it does it when pressed and yes it was correct transfer without delays.

StarFire

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:22:06 PM

This looks it's worth trying. Much the exciting!
dmz241

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:05:08 AM

It is I have been on here for long now but support recently became shabby.
Radouch

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 11:25:15 AM

It is not possible to trade miners or report bugs now (for few days). Any information send by web form is not stored. So I hope operator of the web will read this.
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:02:18 PM

i took three days trying to withdraw my btc but its impossible, nothing works
Radouch

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 10:09:21 AM

Trading miners working now.
dmz241

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:09:24 PM

So far very pleased on how these guys work or listen to you.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:27:43 AM

Can you consider add trade Ottoman coin

Ottomancoin [OTC] - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=644426.0
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: