Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:03:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto-coinstrade.com now in BETA phase  (Read 6275 times)
nubbins7

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:16:50 PM

well i been sending my freedogecoins faucet coins over there every week, its nothing much, got myself a 5Khs start, makes a change to not invest my own money in.

So am I making any money at the moment? ummm... not really no... but im getting used to it, seeing how they are operating before i make bigger purchases

That's a smart way to go about it. But i have put a few 100 dollars into the site for scrypt mining i have
906.8644 KHS, For SHA256 i have a little 19 GHS, And for X11 i have 79 KHS running thats my stats at the
moment Smiley i wanted to sell some KHS but people or the owners are putting those trade prices low not sure who but they are selling super low!
but the site is in beta so we will see in a few months from now if the sale prices goes up.
beaknuke

Activity: 412

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:42:55 AM

well they been fixing things i submit bugs too, not always replying.

the fact i can send money in various coins to it is useful, then auto convert to BTC

Not really making anything at all, a faucet pays more but its learning and seeing how they work before bigger steps and playing safe with small pbmining profit feeding into it, currently have X11 at 9Khs, Scrypt at 2.4Khs and Sha at 0.1Ghs.

nubbins7

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:51:05 PM

well they been fixing things i submit bugs too, not always replying.

the fact i can send money in various coins to it is useful, then auto convert to BTC

Not really making anything at all, a faucet pays more but its learning and seeing how they work before bigger steps and playing safe with small pbmining profit feeding into it, currently have X11 at 9Khs, Scrypt at 2.4Khs and Sha at 0.1Ghs.

I hear ya do what you think is best i am sure when the time comes you will know when to put a bigger investment in.But i notice what
i should have did instead of buying all of that scrypt power i should have got more GHS instead its all good i still have time to do so.
hgfernan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:51:14 AM

Hey, Crypto-Coinstrade crew !

1st of all, congrats for your service that's getting better all the time. For instance, it is nice to have HTTPS everywhere.

It would be nice if you could publish the values of the mined altcoins in BTC.

For instance, in the page Managed Miners, at
https://www.crypto-coinstrade.com/miner

there's a list of altcoins which deposit is pending. I would really like to know their value. Of course, i could browse the web and find their prices, but you certainly have that already.

Would that be possible ?

All the best,
Hilton

beaknuke

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:13:38 PM

i also put a suggestion in that we need a SERVER TIME as some of us are not in wherever the server is

dmz241

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:08:13 AM

Hey, Crypto-Coinstrade crew !

1st of all, congrats for your service that's getting better all the time. For instance, it is nice to have HTTPS everywhere.

It would be nice if you could publish the values of the mined altcoins in BTC.

For instance, in the page Managed Miners, at
https://www.crypto-coinstrade.com/miner

there's a list of altcoins which deposit is pending. I would really like to know their value. Of course, i could browse the web and find their prices, but you certainly have that already.

Would that be possible ?

All the best,
Hilton

If you go to trading options or hit the market watch button all that information is already there. I think they deal in cryptsy so most values are pulled of from there.
SirGeekalot

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

When is it going to be possible to reset/recover my password?

nubbins7

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:34:50 AM

When is it going to be possible to reset/recover my password?

Send a Support ticket if your having a problem Smiley
nubbins7

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:47:33 AM

New payment thanks admin and crew of Crypto-CoinTrade.com Cool

qtgwith

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:11:06 PM

I will trade this maybe.
nubbins7

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:03:15 AM

I will trade this maybe.

Give it a try already got paid twice.
Radouch

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 06:27:32 PM

I give that site a try with very small amount of my bitcoins. Unfortunatelly I cannot find important information: for how long I rent their mining capacity? For ever? For one year? Does anybody know? (I admit I didnt try their support.)
beaknuke

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:39:15 PM

i dont know when its over, this is the risk i guess

dmz241

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:32:33 AM

I give that site a try with very small amount of my bitcoins. Unfortunatelly I cannot find important information: for how long I rent their mining capacity? For ever? For one year? Does anybody know? (I admit I didnt try their support.)
You can simply email them from bug report. Its actually lifetime they work similar to cex and scrypt. They charge 10% of mining coins as charges. Yes all that information is missing and should be put up there.
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 03:06:42 PM

Well, the fact that you don't have even snakeoil SSL encryption on your site shows a lack of security, and a lack of due diligence...

Radouch

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 12:18:56 PM

So, I used their support and asked how long I rent their mining capacity. Their reply came in quite promptly (after ca 7 hours) and states:
"In short, it is lifetime *, in reality, it is until it gives more than it cost to run. I will try to add this in the FAQ section."
beaknuke

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:58:02 PM

well that basically means 'when the project has lost interest', could be months or years really.

dmz241

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:27:37 PM

Here is the way I see it the best way to run this site is to have a bit of all mining and to turn of trade on certain coins and watch their ups and down Like LTCX I usually wait till it goes up 0.00000500 then I sell its better safe a few coins and trade when the value goes up. But you have to keep an eye out for certain coins like drk when they are down and when they go up then you can trade them to get better returns. I know its a bit of hassle but its the way to go on this site. Anyone else exp this.

Admin if you are out there reading this please switch the trades back on asap.
SirGeekalot

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:50:55 PM

any chance they could get the password reset mechanism working?

i'm beginning to worry its just hoovering up usernames and passwords.

any update on this?

i cant retrieve my account details.. this is basic functionality of any site.
darkweb

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 09:05:33 AM

I guys  Smiley

I need money and i sell my crypto-coinstrade account with 1800 Khs of Scrypt power and 90 Khs X11 Scrypt power for 0.70 BTC

After payment , you have my ID and PWD

send msg to biz3x@netcourrier.com Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: