Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FULFILLED] 6-9 5970s  (Read 587 times)
The-Real-Link (OP)

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2012, 09:16:16 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2012, 04:12:23 AM by The-Real-Link

Hi everyone,

Nice to be out of the Newbie section!  Anyway...

Looking to get into this big time as it were.  I know this is a tricky question since Newegg and nearly any other vendor is sold out of the cards but depending on price I am looking to purchase anywhere from 6 to 9 5970s.  No real preference as to OEM or otherwise.

I have two Diamond models so far from Newegg that have been very good and as far as I can tell, are new.  I'd like to add another 6-9 if possible.

Payment can be made via CC, Bill Me Later, Paypal, or BTC and done within a day or so max.

Any chance of this or am I going to have to look at some 6990s?  PMs welcomed and reasonable offers / card descriptions considered.  Thanks.

Oh Loaded, who art up in Mt. Gox, hallowed be thy name!  Thy dollars rain, thy will be done, on BTCUSD.  Give us this day our daily 10% 30%, and forgive the bears, as we have bought their bitcoins.  And lead us into quadruple digits
The-Real-Link (OP)

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 04:11:50 AM

Hi everyone,

Sorry for bumping this but I have found enough cards to fulfill my budget for now.  Might look at others in the future.  Thanks to everyone who's PM'd me about it.

Oh Loaded, who art up in Mt. Gox, hallowed be thy name!  Thy dollars rain, thy will be done, on BTCUSD.  Give us this day our daily 10% 30%, and forgive the bears, as we have bought their bitcoins.  And lead us into quadruple digits
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: