Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:00:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my take on how best to help  (Read 616 times)
improveourselves (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2012, 12:51:26 PM

Having put inspection time of about 36 sleepless hours into all things I could learn relating to Bitcoin, and considering the multiple parameters involved, my preliminary take on the best role I should play in the Bitcoin community, is not stressing my MacBookPro hardware to mine with an itty bitty hash rate, as the wear will likely cost more than the BTC return, and the percentage of block creation I would contribute would be minor.  Those of you with serious graphics cards such as ATI on PCs running Linux, godspeed.  The electricity and equipment to produce your coins is certainly a cost to factor in, but you are profiting well.  Add to that your technical expertise and competent maintenance, and you have become the founders rising above the launchpad in a new self-establishing industry.  As my hardware is comparatively feeble, my computer knowledge not much above amateur anymore, and my time limited, the wiser choice, I feel, is going to be lending my business experience and creativity to the community. 

This may find consistent manifestation in two main areas - raising funds to help you/ mining contracts, and marketing/ public awareness through business interaction such as advertising.  Miners and business owners, please Message me so that we may begin discussing strategies.  So far, market makers (exchangers), service providers, and goods sellers are balancing in this equation well.  I hope to work with many of you to increase your success and expand the economy.  Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: