Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:25:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Pile - 110% return + 5% guranteed if you tweet with (100+ followers)  (Read 9648 times)
poncrypto (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 03:00:39 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2014, 08:13:42 PM by poncrypto

All you need to know about this guy has been summed up years ago

He is some type of internet bully who likes to get things his way... no wonder people make hate pages about him

http://imgur.com/a/kLNfo

poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 03:04:21 PM

So he pretended to be interested in the site to collect info and post it online.
Invited his buddy for technical analyses.

Ethically sound!

poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 03:15:23 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2014, 08:13:53 PM by poncrypto

So he pretended to be interested in the site to collect info and post it online.
Invited his buddy for technical analyses.

Ethically sound!

Ethics is setting the cron to run before the game is over. LMAO

Scam game. Sorry you still dont see it.

Sorry you still try to bully people online Rick

thebrit

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Make the Bitcoin, don't let the Bitcoin make you.

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:31:59 PM

It seems the thread is going crazily off-topic here...can we PLEASE keep the discussion solely on the BTC Pile game please?

According to forum rules, any issues with other members should be posted in the Scam Accusations forum.

poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 03:38:59 PM

It seems the thread is going crazily off-topic here...can we PLEASE keep the discussion solely on the BTC Pile game please?

According to forum rules, any issues with other members should be posted in the Scam Accusations forum.

Yes I would like to get back to the game. I dont understand why Private chats about promotion deals and sales have to be posted here.

poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 04:06:06 PM

Posing as a buyer to collect info and post SKYPE chat

and I am the crazy?  Huh

poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 04:12:20 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2014, 08:14:05 PM by poncrypto

Dude do you think anybody cares about you vindictive crap? Oh wait this guy does.

poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 05:41:52 PM

Thanks to some advise we revised the warning on the front page of the game.

New Round starts 45minutes after current round ends!
Warning! Last Deposit 200% Bonus is meant to compensate the LATE players...
Last minute SNIPING is discouraged and may not get recorded in time!

poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 05:46:45 PM

Old Rules were... they were pretty clear but for special Cases like Rick here... we made them even more clear.

Last recorded transaction gets 200% back.
Recorded means that it is the last/final transaction in the list with a status of pending or confirmed when the timer runs out.

(Transactions are recorded via CRON ... which runs every 1 minute so it will be hard to know which one gets recorded or in which order so its a game of chance.)

Please do not play it if you are not ready to lose the coins. We don't know which last transaction gets recorded its systematic.

If your transaction is not the last one or it is not recorded those coins go according to following order:
1. Pay the 200% bonus to the "last recorded transaction"
2. Pay outstanding transactions in the regular order from oldest to newest
3. Remaining unclaimed balance that is not enough to pay next in line will remain with operator
(For future cases when there may not be enough transactions to cover the 200% pay back of "last recorded transaction")

fishfinder

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:00:45 PM

Found this thread on IRC.
WOW, JUST WOW!!!

OP you are doomed in business if this is how you treat people.

Will not engage in any of these "SCAM" games.
poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 06:05:16 PM

Thanks to some advise we revised the warning on the front page of the game.

New Round starts 45minutes after current round ends!

What happens if a person deposits with the time on the clock but your site doesn't count it?

The deposit is lost. As it says on the site...

fishfinder

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:24:23 PM

So the cron runs 1 minute before end of game. You steal everyone's money after.
Brilliant!!!!!!!!

OP should buy a rope
poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 06:26:26 PM

This is a pretty a poor attempt at trolling.

The websites now clearly states that end of round game is meant to compensate LATE senders not snipers.

ssrcsolutions

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:23:12 PM

Ok this bitch ass nigga OP is completely full of shit. Going to post full private message logs of this guy trying to pay me off for positive feedback...was gonna play his ass just cause hes a tool but hes taken it way to far. Dont fuck with my friends dude.

So here is all of them as you can plainly see this guy trying to buy me in the first post. Dont play this game guys its a total scam and OP is a bitch.

poncrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile  WWW  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
(No subject)
« Sent to: ssrcsolutions on: Today at 02:57:11 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
Hey since you actually... won BTC ... and you are good at promoting.

Are you willing to collaborate on the game if the end round crap is fixed.

We can possibly split commissions from the round... Ie you get 2.5% of all deposits and so do I 2.5% . We can do it for 1 round and see where it goes... maybe it can be permanent.

You are definitely hardcore on keyboard and maybe you can take care of PR.... BUT NO REFUNDS!
Report To Admin
BTC Pile, Ponzi Doge and LTC Ponzi
poncrypto

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: ssrcsolutions on: Today at 12:44:24 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote from: ssrcsolutions on Today at 11:29:49 AM
I would have no problem with that if you fix the issues. In all honesty I was just trying to help a friend who funneled over $5000 through your game in a day. He felt scammed and I look out for the people close to me.

I don't know how close of a friend he is to you but he is trying to take a private conversation from skype and paste it for all to see. Which is kind of deceitful.

In fact is actually using it as leverage to get me to send him BTC back. Not cool. I explained to him in the beginning that I am sorry but there can not be refunds. Especially public cases.

I give it to 1 guy and i have people daily asking for refunds. Sad I can show you 20 people asking for the most insane reasons ever.

I am taking some suggestions from people to improve the game . At this point turning off last guy bonus seems like the only thing to do. The problem is people kind of like its a cool feature but its super hard to make it transparent and trust me people always scream some kind of fraud..... especially when they loose.

I am going to spend today trying to fix it... will let you know.
Report To Admin
poncrypto

« Sent to: ssrcsolutions on: Today at 01:19:17 PM »
Quote from: ssrcsolutions on Today at 12:48:24 PM
Here's a thought....instead of making it the last guy make it a random pick out of the final unpaid deposits....thus still giving incentive to get in late in the game and eliminating sniping. Ill talk to him on skype when he logs on and see if I can reason. I dont blame him for being upset though. He funnelled a lot of money into your game. That 100+deposit run day was a combination of me, him, and 1 other. Like I said...Were not here to bash something legit....I actually really enjoyed the game but half of that is because I had some good friends to play it with as well.  But when I log on to a message saying that they are done playing he got his BTC taken within the rights of the game I went to bat to defend him. I know he is a straight up guy and he makes almost 1 BTC a day mining its not about money to him its about principle & I think this washandled poorly due to miscommunication on both your side and ours.

I should have handled it better... but I get insane when people start claiming fraud. Since we run this for SO LONG with no cheating.. then some guy looses...because his transaction does not get recorded all while its clearly listed in the FAQ.

The random thing will cause even more problems since it can not be proven at all who is who and who gets paid.

I am trying a few things on a test server right now.

As for your buddy....
Yea I don't think he is that straight of a guy as you think he is
https://web.archive.org/web/20140208005753/http://www.prickperry.ca/

Seems he goes above and beyond to piss people off that they make hate web pages about him.

You guys had to do was give us a benefit of the doubt since we are running these games for a while. But you guys stormed in screaming fraud while I am trying to manage the games had 3 games ending that day and 2 starting all within 1-2 hours.

Can I handle it better maybe

And to be honest the warning were there.. I just don't think he understood how it works. He won .2LTC yesterday and 3 other people lost... but no one complained. He just feels like he should be refunded based on what he put into the game which is still something I can do.

Report To Admin
poncrypto

« Sent to: ssrcsolutions on: Today at 04:02:47 PM »
Your friend keeps bulling me an saying how he is going to use you to destroy the game. Smiley

Makes sense.... especially given his history... this guy is used to banning people and getting his way.

poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 08:25:36 PM

Yea and what does that prove... that I wanted you to help promote the game? Where is anything about pay off ?

And you claimed yourself you won 1.2 BTC ... so I dont understand what your problem is.

ssrcsolutions

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:26:08 PM

more bullshit here http://middlecoinforum.com/showthread.php?490-BTC-Pile-Bitcoin-Game
ssrcsolutions

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:49:46 PM

My problem is your unethical retarded ass fucking with my friends who I have known since I started in crypto...and these guys were strangers to me once but at least they keep shit real. You flip flop your story every 2 seconds and that doesnt jive well with me. Tell 1 person 1 thing and another person another, your lucky some bad PR is all your getting. It could be worse....*cough* DDoS *cough*
poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 08:50:59 PM

My problem is your unethical retarded ass fucking with my friends who I have known since I started in crypto...and these guys were strangers to me once but at least they keep shit real. You flip flop your story every 2 seconds and that doesnt jive well with me. Tell 1 person 1 thing and another person another, your lucky some bad PR is all your getting. It could be worse....*cough* DDoS *cough*

So you are just foot soldier for Canada's most notorious troll?

ssrcsolutions

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:59:26 PM

Nah I roll my own style...you wanna see me come to Antioch, CA i aint hiding shit, im a straight shooter. Come to my hood get schmopped.
ratty

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:07:10 PM

This thread is making me sad, I stick up for poncrypto because its been an honest but misunderstood site since the beginning, but it makes it hard when he just goes off the rails like this, instead of just responding with pure facts and evidence. Sad I'll be real disappointed if that is true about keeping those 0.3 deposits that didn't register instead of refunding them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: