Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:23:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CPS] CryptoPowers coin X11 DGW with PowerVault  (Read 34655 times)
CryptoPowers (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:02:07 PM

any fix for linux wallet/daemon since all this time ?

We have a fix but it would require a hard fork. We are still working on possible solutions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:57:25 PM

Can anyone get the wallets working?  It won't let me download the Windows wallet and Mac OS won't let me open the Mac wallet... wtf.
poochpocket

Activity: 458
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:14:50 PM

Can anyone get the wallets working?  It won't let me download the Windows wallet and Mac OS won't let me open the Mac wallet... wtf.
Windows wallet is working for me.
thenite0wl

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:34:19 PM

could you explain how the vault will work?

is it basically a loan. when a dev needs funds for a project he is given cps's. how is it determined he will pay it back, or is it treated as a giveaway. it seems like it will be handled on a case by case basis with community input. who gets to vote and voting wise what qualifies as an approved project. also what's preventing that dev from taking his cps's and selling all right then, won't that be bad for a stable cps price. if there is going to be a multipool, like most stake coins these days, wouldn't it make more sense to give that dev the equivalent cps's in bitcoin instead, those that were gained by selling the multipool coins, and then use the vault coins to payout as mining rewards.

any explanations would be helpful, thanks. hopefully this premine vault idea becomes a real asset to this coins future.
CryptoPowers (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:40:49 AM

could you explain how the vault will work?

is it basically a loan. when a dev needs funds for a project he is given cps's. how is it determined he will pay it back, or is it treated as a giveaway. it seems like it will be handled on a case by case basis with community input. who gets to vote and voting wise what qualifies as an approved project. also what's preventing that dev from taking his cps's and selling all right then, won't that be bad for a stable cps price. if there is going to be a multipool, like most stake coins these days, wouldn't it make more sense to give that dev the equivalent cps's in bitcoin instead, those that were gained by selling the multipool coins, and then use the vault coins to payout as mining rewards.

any explanations would be helpful, thanks. hopefully this premine vault idea becomes a real asset to this coins future.

The PowerVault funds may be used as a loan, giveaway, or investment. It is all done case by case. Everyone will get to vote.

As to what is preventing devs that receive funding from dumping coins, there is a few ways we might handle this. Maybe we will only give a little funding at a time, Maybe make a rule it can only be sold on a uptick, or maybe make it a rule that so much of the CPS funding has to be spent direct to developers willing to work for CPS. Even your idea of using mining funds to pay startups and pay miners out of vault.  In the end it will all be decided by your voting. 

thenite0wl

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:47:08 AM

thanks for responding.

couple more questions. didn't see any mention about the stake. what is min and max stake age. recent stake coins have been broken once pow ends, has the stake been tested prior to launch. also it'd be nice to have the 'up arrow icon' in the wallet to show when staking, a few other coins have it, maybe in a future wallet release.
whyyk7

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:45:10 AM

need exchange
Sanmei

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:25:58 AM

a new coin. There seems to be no accumulate popularity before launch.

stambous

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:46:59 AM

Who will buy this coin?
What is the significance of this coin?

By buying CPS users will be investing to crypto startups.

Profits from the startups will go to increase CPS value.
Multipool will increase value
Marketplace will increase value. 

By holding CPS you are holding ownership in all startups funded by CPS

So to answer your question, Hopefully smart people who want to see cryptos succeed will buy this coin. 

Oki but what about rest of next hundreds other shitcoins?Really you believe that this exact coin will have succes and outperform others?
I read absoultely same on any other shitcoin and this one not be different.If you believe that this will be exception pls put self on to queque as others and dream your dream:-)

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
CryptoPowers (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:10:11 PM

We are going to start paying some of the bounties today so make sure I got your CPS addresses.

Lets start a buzz about CPS. Get CPS listed on an exchange. Anyone that wants to work on the promotion team send PM.
CryptoPowers (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:34:29 PM

CPS getting ready to split for second time.
battbot

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:25:32 PM

yes,i'm the suvpool controller,there is someting went wrong with Ubuntun indeed,cannt connect to wallet. So pool developers should use win wallet temporary.hope a fix solution。

I still have not received coins that I lost from your pool.  I have sent you many emails.  Please help...  my user id on your pool is: battbot
TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:01:03 PM

First of all, there will not be a dump of permined coins at any time.

^^^
I don't get it, can dev explain it?

Sure let me try to explain. With most premine coins the devs will pump up coin value then dump all the premine leaving a worthless coin behind.

This coin has a 33% premine. Thats a very large number, but none of these coins belong to the devs.
About 200k will be given away to users for helping to promote the coin and users that work to get pools started, listed on exchanges, and so on.

14 million coins will be placed into the powervault. Users will go to CryptoPowers and vote on when and where coins from the power vault go to.

Example: Someone asks CryptoPowers for 5000 CPS to help start a new type of mining pool.
             Users would be able to read the request for micro funding and vote yes or no.
             If user receives funding they will have to give something in return like share in profits.
             Profits earned go to buy back CPS in open market.

So the vault coins are handed out by users and the site is always trying to buy the coins back.

This will create funding for many Crypto Startups.

Does that help answer your question.  

I think in order for this to succeed, it either needs to be decentralized in a way that you do not have control of this system or you need to incorporate a non-profit entity with elected/electable board members.

This is a great concept and one that I believe could succeed, but you are still the single point of failure and a lot of thought will need to be put into how you can remove yourself from the equation.

Maybe this coin is not the one to do it, but a decentralized kickstarter would be amazing and could help make the world a better place.
CryptoPowers (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:30:44 PM

It has always been our intent to include Voting as a wallet function. In fact that is what we are working on now.

The idea is that your voting powers will be directly related to your CPS holdings. So the more you are invested the more your vote counts.

System will only process the transaction for funding from the PowerVault if we get a majority vote. So don't worry I never intended any of you to have to trust me to make this work.

TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:42:11 PM

It has always been our intent to include Voting as a wallet function. In fact that is what we are working on now.

The idea is that your voting powers will be directly related to your CPS holdings. So the more you are invested the more your vote counts.

System will only process the transaction for funding from the PowerVault if we get a majority vote. So don't worry I never intended any of you to have to trust me to make this work.

Yes but after that vote is cast it still requires you to open the vault, take out the funds and send them to where they need to go.

This cannot be a lasting solution.

If a coin succeeds and becomes worth hundreds of millions of dollars we cannot (and should not) trust one person with 30% of all the coins.
CryptoPowers (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:55:10 PM

No, your not understanding. It's not that I go and send the transaction after vote. The votes send the transaction. Or at least that's the idea.

When this coin grows to 100s of millions like you say, we will have all this worked out.

CryptoPowers is not about me, its about us. Everyone can play a part in it's development.   
battbot

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:56:49 PM

yes,i'm the suvpool controller,there is someting went wrong with Ubuntun indeed,cannt connect to wallet. So pool developers should use win wallet temporary.hope a fix solution。

I still have not received coins that I lost from your pool.  I have sent you many emails.  Please help...  my user id on your pool is: battbot

Hello??? You owe me over 10,000 coins.  Please give back or scam pool. 
poochpocket

Activity: 458
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:34:36 PM

Anyone having trouble getting paid out from http://cps.5limi.com/ ?
The block confirmations are stuck at block 2946
http://cps.5limi.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks&height=2965
I haven't gotten a payout in 5 hours. I emailed them but haven't gotten a response.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:30:07 AM

Premine
This Coin is premined 33% to fund the PowerVault.
First of all, there will not be a dump of permined coins at any time.

Would have been a cool coin if not for that.

ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:32:46 AM

Anyone having trouble getting paid out from http://cps.5limi.com/ ?
The block confirmations are stuck at block 2946
http://cps.5limi.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks&height=2965
I haven't gotten a payout in 5 hours. I emailed them but haven't gotten a response.

waiting pool owner fix it
seems that he is sleeping now

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: