Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:37:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CPS] CryptoPowers coin X11 DGW with PowerVault  (Read 34650 times)
CryptoPowers (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:22:24 AM

We need some miners working in the pool to finish up testing.

If you have tried to connect to the pool but are unable too please reply here and tell us what the issue was.

As soon as this pool gets going, we should expect to see the price of CPS coin start to climb.

I have pointed 6mh towards scrypt pool, but still not receiving work

edit: miner reporting "Stratum authentication failed"

thanks for reporting back looking into it now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoPowers (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:03:13 AM

We have taken down the multipool as it needs a complex fix. Should take a few days to a week.

In order to keep things moving we have setup a temp scrypt mulitpool with Ghash.io

Stratum Server: multi.ghash.io:3333. Please use -scrypt -o stratum+tcp://multi.ghash.io:3333 in your command line. You should name your workers CPSpool.<CPSaddress> (e.g. CPSpool.CPSaddress)

This temp pool will work the same way the other one would. It will build CPS value by buying CPS on exchanges to pay miners and by building the buyback floor for the power vault.
CryptoPowers (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:10:53 PM

Temp pool running however not showing any workers. If yu have tryed to connect to the temp pool but have issues please let us know.

This is the start guys. With just a few good miners we can really make a difference in the CPS trading price. 
CryptoPowers (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:52:25 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2014, 09:55:55 AM by CryptoPowers

Tested and working

Stratum+tcp://198.50.221.145
Port 3333 For SHA
Port 3335 For Scrypt

You need to generate a Mining Key

Looks like port 3333 is the one accepting Scrypt now
CryptoPowers (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:56:42 AM

Looks like the 3333 port is the one accepting scrypt mining
CryptoPowers (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:12:56 PM

I have closed down the multpool due to no one being interested in it or mining it. I would love to keep working on CPS but lately it seems that I am the only person in the world that even cares about this coin.

All vault funds are still safe in cold storage 
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:20:26 PM

I have some amount of CPS. And I would be happy in work with it , but you were so late with this activity.
It will have to be much more innovations on the coin to ressurect ...
CryptoPowers (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:33:06 PM

This coin was ready too take off, If people used the mulitpool the price would be over 5k sat a coin by now. But if no one mines then there is no way to build the value.

Is easy to make innovations on a coin that is valuable and has support. But it is almost impossible to make this coin work when I am the only one sinking money and time into it.

I would love to see this coin takeoff and provide funding for people, but I can't do it alone. 

If there are some of you out there that does want this coin to work then post on this board. If i see people are still into it then I will keep going. But it kinda sad to read my thread and see that 9 of the last 10 posts are from me.
go6ooo1212
Legendary

quarkchain.io

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:35:23 PM

As a start we have thinking about listing it in real exchange that the people could see it... I mean Bittrex ot Poloniex
©ryptomine®

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:00:47 PM

As a start we have thinking about listing it in real exchange that the people could see it... I mean Bittrex ot Poloniex

Agreed. It definitely needs to be on a bigger exchange if it's going to get more attention.

I would have put some hash on the multipool if it wasn't scrypt. It's not cold enough to justify the extra heat nor profitable enough to justify the extra power.

Would still be nice to see it succeed among the herd of coins, especially with the large stash in my wallet  Grin
CryptoPowers (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:58:46 PM

I designed this release so it would not be dependent on what exchange it is listed on as long as it is listed.

It is more dependent on people believing a concept of easy startup funding. If just a handful of people would get behind it, I bet it would really takeoff. 

We can mine with anything sha, scrypt, X11 and it would make a difference. CPS is more about holding then it is about daily cashouts. Once the price starts climbing more and more people will get into it. The more long term holders the more extreme the daily jumps will be.

I will remake the pool and use whatever hashing you guys would like to see, But I need to hear form at least 10 people willing to give this a try.
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:11:02 PM

I designed this release so it would not be dependent on what exchange it is listed on as long as it is listed.

It is more dependent on people believing a concept of easy startup funding. If just a handful of people would get behind it, I bet it would really takeoff. 

We can mine with anything sha, scrypt, X11 and it would make a difference. CPS is more about holding then it is about daily cashouts. Once the price starts climbing more and more people will get into it. The more long term holders the more extreme the daily jumps will be.

I will remake the pool and use whatever hashing you guys would like to see, But I need to hear form at least 10 people willing to give this a try.

https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/cps

no buyer
CryptoPowers (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:42:54 PM

no buyer

Great point. No action. You know why... No miners in the pool.

Now go back and see what would have happened if the pool had 5 btc of buying power........

Now consider what would happen if it is kept up for a week or two.
©ryptomine®

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:48:48 AM

I would say rebuild the pool with x11 or x13 or maybe both. To some extent it is about daily cashouts but that doesn't necessarily mean dumping every coin every day. I run my rigs like I run my business. They need to turn a profit to pay for their power use every day and anything they mine over that is for holding, staking, reinvesting or whatever. When the bill comes every month I can't pay it with my beliefs and a smile.

I really don't care to discuss my holdings but I'll make an exception here and say for the record, I'm sitting on 490K CPS and I haven't dumped one yet. I don't think about it in terms of "beliefs" but more as an investment. The idea was interesting with future potential so I invested some power and time in it. That statement still holds true but I think it will require more than a multipool to realize its full potential.
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:16:42 AM

no buyer

Now go back and see what would have happened if the pool had 5 btc of buying power........

14 days pow.20 days no linux wallet,no exchange and no pos wallet.that's why no people buy it
CryptoPowers (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:40:40 PM

no buyer

14 days pow.20 days no linux wallet,no exchange and no pos wallet.that's why no people buy it

True, we need wallet updates. Anyone what to help with making fix?........  Yea I didn't think so. But let the value go up from poolmining and I bet several of you will decide to help. I putting all day every day into this, but all my help expects to be paid in cold hard cash before they are willing to do anything.

I would love to fix the wallet but I can't do it alone. I have contacted all the exchanges, but they don't listen to devs they listen to users.

Come on guys lets put a small team together and make this happen. It will work if you just step up and help.
CryptoPowers (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:52:27 PM

Current holding from from mulitpool testing.

BTC:0.005768240.
LTC:0.042624530.
DOGE:6474.323200450
FTC:8.773342150
NMC:0.002222070
IXC:0.006431600
DVC:0.40554600
XJO:1615
SEX:250
SMC:121
TAK:27261
MZC:9999.5

Thats what was earned form the mulitpool for 3 hours of test mining at 10 MH Scrypt and 1 TH Sha.

Not much I know but just keeping you all updated on how it's going.
go6ooo1212
Legendary

quarkchain.io

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:38:33 PM

You can thing about merging the cps with some new coin rising on the market. It would ressurect CPS. Update the wallet with staking one before that...
CryptoPowers (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:50:15 AM

Ok i have a few people that have sent PMs to me asking to set the pool back up. I am currently working on a new type of pool using the following:

SCRYPT
SHA256
SCRYPT-A-NFACTOR
X11
X13

We need more people to dedicate before we launch.
It will be a private pool without a frontend.
Hashing power will be used not to filp among coins but among mulitpool already setup. We will also be leasing out the pool power when the rate seems like the best.

Please end ma a PM or post here to show support.
CryptoPowers (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:25:46 PM

We are still working on this coin. Don't give up on CPS just yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: