Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:59:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CPS] CryptoPowers coin X11 DGW with PowerVault  (Read 34650 times)
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:06:15 PM

I've recieved mail from europex that they delisting CPS on 18.06.2014. Do you feel grown enough contacting a real exchange, I mean bittrex... I have small ammount cps, Ive mined for some time, and Im ready sharing it for good couse...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoPowers (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:45:20 AM

I've recieved mail from europex that they delisting CPS on 18.06.2014. Do you feel grown enough contacting a real exchange, I mean bittrex... I have small ammount cps, Ive mined for some time, and Im ready sharing it for good couse...

I have also been told that everyone must remove their CPS from europex before 6/18/2014 or they will be deleted. It seems they are clearing up their site and removing many many coins not just CPS.

We will work on getting the coin listed on bittrex, but first off everyone needs to get their coin off Europex ASAP.
CryptoPowers (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:19:06 PM

We are still working on the main pool.

We have a temp pool setup for those of you wanting to see CPS value go up.

Name you worker CPSpool." Your CPS Address": Example you worker name should look something like this CPSpool.GCYFNFs3ndxmhqvejYyUb9cWbPSsZhZqVR

SHA 256 Stratum Servers: uk1.ghash.io:3333 or us1.ghash.io:3333
Scrypt Stratum Server: multi.ghash.io:3333
X11 Stratum Server: drk.ghash.io:3333

Payments will be made to you CPS address once per day. This pool will also create the CPS buyback pot.
[/color]
boon8

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:38:46 PM

any news about the coin?i want to know
go6ooo1212
Legendary

quarkchain.io

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:53:25 PM

I thinh we have listing on an exchage before multipool. Now we have many coins starting everyday , and if no some new features , inovations , games , promotions - it is hard to take place on the market Smiley
andron

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:20:36 AM

The Coin has died? Sad
Sanmei

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:07:04 AM

any news about the coin?i want to know
no.

CryptoPowers (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:09:34 PM

Update on CPS coin.
[/color]

We are still stuck at a point of no miners on the muiltipool.
We where hoping that mining power would help increase the price to allow
us to continue to grow. At this point there is only enough in the buyback fund to account
for a buyback price of .3 sat.   We are waiting for at least enough in the fund to have a 0.00000001 buyback price to start.

We need work done on stuff like the block explorer, wallet fix to POS ana more, but currently I am the only person working on CPS without wanting to be paid. I will hire some devs from my own pocket, but it may take a little time to save up some money.

If you would like to see things move faster with CPS coin you can point a miner at the temp pool.

As far as I know we are only listed on https://www.palth.net/market/CPS/BTC
We keep trying to get listed on more exchanges but most want to see some user support.

Cryptopowers is working on a side project with a local church that wants to incorporate Cryptos.  I will share more news on this as the project becomes more developed. 

We will start the giveaways hopefully within the next month or two depending on the finances.

The Power to Trade is on hold due to going over budget. No eta on when we will get a dev assigned to it.

The Power to Buy is still on hold.

The Power to Play is pending dev assignment.

The Power to Pay is pending dev assignment.

The Power to Know is still in theoretical stages.

The Power of Paid is still in theoretical stages.

The Power to Vote is still in Planning stages.

We have pulled radio spots as they are intended for Powers that are not yet ready.

The payout for the first day of the Mulitpool, and only day there was miners, was
25,647 CPS Per MHs/ hour Scrypt
956 CPS Per GHs/ Hour sha 256
Pending CPS per MHs/hour for X11. I still dont know how to get drkcoins off ghash.io.

This is the most recent news on anything I can think of for CPS at this time. If you have a different question just ask and I will get you a update. 

chopper873

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:28:06 PM

Regarding giveaways the only thing the website says is below, it's the same thing the OP says.

For more info on bounties or giveways please visit CryptoPowers.com

How do we get the giveaways?

You say

We will start the giveaways hopefully within the next month or two depending on the finances.

However, you have already premined 33% of the coins for purposes including giveaways.

You say

Premine
This Coin is premined 33% to fund the PowerVault.
First of all, there will not be a dump of permined coins at any time.
All permined coins will be used for Bountys, Giveways, Site Development and Micro funding.
All permined coins will be kept in offline cold storage called the Power Vault.
All Premined coins will have public addresses listed on CryptoPowers.com.
The only way to remove coins from the Power Vault is by user voting.

However, there seems to be no way to vote for coins to be released for giveaways.
CryptoPowers (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:05:44 PM

Regarding giveaways the only thing the website says is below, it's the same thing the OP says.

For more info on bounties or giveways please visit CryptoPowers.com

How do we get the giveaways?

You say

However, you have already premined 33% of the coins for purposes including giveaways.

You say

Premine
This Coin is premined 33% to fund the PowerVault.
First of all, there will not be a dump of permined coins at any time.
All permined coins will be used for Bountys, Giveways, Site Development and Micro funding.
All permined coins will be kept in offline cold storage called the Power Vault.
All Premined coins will have public addresses listed on CryptoPowers.com.
The only way to remove coins from the Power Vault is by user voting.

However, there seems to be no way to vote for coins to be released for giveaways.

It is not coin giveaways or CPS it is Item giveaways that I am talking about.

All of the vault coins are locked at this time. None have been removed.

I guess we have more then one type of giveaway. As far as vault coins are concerned only a vote can open the vault. As far as giving away things that are not CPS coins and have not been paid for by CPS coins, no vote is needed to start. So if we giveaway a T-shirt or new car or something like that, no vote would be needed to start the giveaway but a vote is needed to finalize it. But not in the way that you are thinking.

I'm not sure what to say, it would make more sense to you if you knew the whole project, or if CPS coin had a decent value, but barring that it's hard to understand. Item giveaways should in theory increase CPS value by requiring cps in order to vote. 
nexus00

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:52:27 PM

any news dev?
CryptoPowers (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:03:35 AM

any news dev?

I just had a meeting today on the future path  of CPS coin.

We have some great ideas but are currently short in funding. We will continue to work on this project and will keep you updated as new aspects become available.

We could still use some people on the mining pool to help get things going.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:25:07 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 02:40:43 AM by CryptoJohn

Hang in there dev! The idea behind CryptoPowers is genius and if Im not mistaken already has been cloned by another coin.

I mined 60k of them during POW and have not sold even 1. The long term in this coin could be massive.

I agree with prior posters that it needs to be on a real exchange to get noticed. Even C-Cex would be better than nothing but Bittrex and Polo are mandatory to get volume.

Keep on keeping on and get this coin moving Smiley
go6ooo1212
Legendary

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:32:00 PM

I'm holding my coins since the beginning too. I hope we succeed ahead with CPS
CryptoPowers (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:48:42 PM

I have been trying to contact exchanges to add CPS but they care more about users asking then devs.

Can any of you help pull together and get CPS listed on more then palth.
Unkn0vn

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:18:15 PM

2014.06.23 I send my coins to Palth, but the transaction did not confirmed, wallet is not syncing, redownloaded block chain from the first page no effect, no connection to CPS network, no blockchain downloading. Is it the end of the coin or I'm doing sth wrong ?
CryptoPowers (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:00:00 PM

2014.06.23 I send my coins to Palth, but the transaction did not confirmed, wallet is not syncing, redownloaded block chain from the first page no effect, no connection to CPS network, no blockchain downloading. Is it the end of the coin or I'm doing sth wrong ?

Many times there is not enough peers on the network for a transaction to go through right away. If the blockchain says something like a few days behind and wont update it is likely due to no one mining the coin. You can fix this by opening up the debug window in the CPS wallet and typing "setgenerate true 100" . This will start your wallet mining on the network and should find up to date blocks within a few min.

nexus00

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:05:37 AM

im still here for you dev. I want see this succeed. will start mining on your pool in a couple of days.
CryptoPowers (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:58:54 PM

Development is still underway.

It has been a slow few months for CPS coin but you have not head the end of us yet.

We will be opening the door on a few new things in the weeks to come. Stay tuned for more info.
go6ooo1212
Legendary

quarkchain.io

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:31:20 PM

Development is still underway.

It has been a slow few months for CPS coin but you have not head the end of us yet.

We will be opening the door on a few new things in the weeks to come. Stay tuned for more info.

Yeah , deffinately I like your anouncement. Ill follow...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: