Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:05:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HungerCoin Dedicated to Ending World Hunger, Anonymously  (Read 2206 times)
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:05:19 AM

you guys are freaking me out!

I'm the only one who doesn't have sharecoin in his sig!!!!

what is the deal with sharecoin?

Space for rent if its still trending

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:05:08 AM

Well, a great idea. Wish all the politicians on the world would relocate their budgets from army and defence to food production and supply. Then we would have our own paradise, or at least we would be one step closer to it.

Cannabis seeds are an excellent source of protein and omegas. Cannabis crops can be harvested up to 4 times / year in some parts of the world. The resins are medicine that cure most diseases, the fiber can be used for clothes that are superior to cotton. Every part of this plant is usable, it grows like nuts, yet most people believe its evil. Gullible fools is what comprises most of our society.

Politicians make it illegal, have their stormtroopers shoot and kill innocent people using it. Jail them and destroy families. All for financial gain. If you think a politician is anything other than your enemy, you sir are a moron.

And honestly since decentralized currency threatens the stability of like every bank and lots of government branches, they very well might respond by trying to replace this currency with their own centralized version of HungerCoin's function (feeding people). Two heads are better than one I guess.. And yeah politicians aren't great people usually, there's a much higher percentage of sociopaths in politics. But if you channel their greed it can save lots of lives... But with recent weed reform laws (statewide at least) it might be possible to buy byproducts from medical pot grows and use them to make cheap clothing/shoes/blankets and distribute them. Stimulate personal freedoms and rights by giving more money to the legal pot industry (further aiding legalization as well) and then donate them to people wherever. Transfer fees/premine/%of mined coins (all of this totally publicly visible and available of course) could go to the pot farms as well as charities. HungerCoin has some expanding horizons it looks like...

I really like your ideas regarding the reuse/recycling of waste material from medical grows. Pretty smart if you ask me. It sounds like there is a viable market for that already.

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:07:54 AM

you guys are freaking me out!

I'm the only one who doesn't have sharecoin in his sig!!!!

what is the deal with sharecoin?

They are trying for free and fair distribution. I'm all for new ways of getting coins out, something has to be better than using $1000.00 of electricity/month.

coinminer979

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:24:40 AM

Sharecoin signature must be keep at least 1 week. no place to add new signature to the hungercoin, what a pity
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 11:28:26 AM

OMFG!!!!!!!
SCAM ALLERT

You all have Sharecoin in your sig!!!!!!

Nice played guys!

Almost tricked me into mining this!
Grin Grin Grin actually you can't mine them...
So what, free coins are good, you should try them
(why scam by the way ?)
May-be I should start renting my signature after that.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
JiePanXia

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:55:18 PM

ppl r hunger for free coins.
can it be ended? Cool

James Bond 007

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:14:13 PM

OMFG!!!!!!!
SCAM ALLERT

Nice played guys!

(why scam by the way ?)

Now there is a new free coin Energycoin.
WhyMe126

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:58:46 PM

OMFG!!!!!!!
SCAM ALLERT

Nice played guys!

(why scam by the way ?)

Now there is a new free coin Energycoin.
WTF. My signature can only add one coin.
HungerCoin (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:42:16 PM

Wow this community is really growing fast, thanks all you HungerCoin supporters! With growth like this we can really make a difference for sure!! And we aren't affiliated with any other cryptocurrency or lotteries or anything else, we are our own entity. Our charities are large corporate style groups (think blood for water) and our transactions and whole program will remain 100% visible to anyone who wishes to confirm the validity of everything we're doing. And no I wont wear a bikini, sorry.  Tongue
HungerCoin (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:49:30 PM

Well, a great idea. Wish all the politicians on the world would relocate their budgets from army and defence to food production and supply. Then we would have our own paradise, or at least we would be one step closer to it.

Cannabis seeds are an excellent source of protein and omegas. Cannabis crops can be harvested up to 4 times / year in some parts of the world. The resins are medicine that cure most diseases, the fiber can be used for clothes that are superior to cotton. Every part of this plant is usable, it grows like nuts, yet most people believe its evil. Gullible fools is what comprises most of our society.

Politicians make it illegal, have their stormtroopers shoot and kill innocent people using it. Jail them and destroy families. All for financial gain. If you think a politician is anything other than your enemy, you sir are a moron.

And honestly since decentralized currency threatens the stability of like every bank and lots of government branches, they very well might respond by trying to replace this currency with their own centralized version of HungerCoin's function (feeding people). Two heads are better than one I guess.. And yeah politicians aren't great people usually, there's a much higher percentage of sociopaths in politics. But if you channel their greed it can save lots of lives... But with recent weed reform laws (statewide at least) it might be possible to buy byproducts from medical pot grows and use them to make cheap clothing/shoes/blankets and distribute them. Stimulate personal freedoms and rights by giving more money to the legal pot industry (further aiding legalization as well) and then donate them to people wherever. Transfer fees/premine/%of mined coins (all of this totally publicly visible and available of course) could go to the pot farms as well as charities. HungerCoin has some expanding horizons it looks like...

I really like your ideas regarding the reuse/recycling of waste material from medical grows. Pretty smart if you ask me. It sounds like there is a viable market for that already.

Thank you Smiley and really would be a perfect raw material for clothing and blankets.. Too bad it doesn't end hunger or it'd get a slot in HungerCoin's payouts!!
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:52:02 PM

OMFG!!!!!!!
SCAM ALLERT

Nice played guys!

(why scam by the way ?)

why scam???
it's simple ... a lot of people say good and bad things about this coin just like normal people would debate about a coin ... then i look at one signature and i see sharecoin ... second sharecoin ... third sharecoin .... so i start thinking... this guy has a lot of personalities but he really wants sharecoin ... that's why i said it's scam because i suspect 97% of the people who posted here are suck puppets!

Space for rent if its still trending
BaLa Kasa

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:51:27 AM

OMFG!!!!!!!
SCAM ALLERT

Nice played guys!

(why scam by the way ?)

why scam???
it's simple ... a lot of people say good and bad things about this coin just like normal people would debate about a coin ... then i look at one signature and i see sharecoin ... second sharecoin ... third sharecoin .... so i start thinking... this guy has a lot of personalities but he really wants sharecoin ... that's why i said it's scam because i suspect 97% of the people who posted here are suck puppets!
Exactly. The 97% of the people who posted here are suck.
JohnSten

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:05:29 AM

OMFG!!!!!!!
SCAM ALLERT

Nice played guys!

(why scam by the way ?)

why scam???
Not exactly. I am not scam.
Bruce Tea

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:51:36 AM

OMFG!!!!!!!
SCAM ALLERT

Nice played guys!

(why scam by the way ?)

why scam???
Not exactly. I am not scam.
I am not scam either. Tongue Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: