Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:23:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: <Possible SCAM ALERT> Xcoin  (Read 2425 times)
fjjsl

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:48:32 AM

A stupid person, cannot install your local time to calculate, according to the forum's time, all countries are not the same time is not the same

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:55:41 AM

How is this a scam if they refunded you your money?
.cryptic. (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:24:34 AM

If you are going to a job interview and want to take the train at 12AM, you should be there not at 12AM or 12:01AM. Sometimes trains go even at 11:59:30.
Guess what the company tells you, if you say, that you missed the train, because you were barely on time?
Set up a new interview, be earlier on the train and shut up.

BTW: I got my coins.
and: how do you know, that you wouldn't get even more coins, because in the second stage are less investors?

For the 12:00 AM interview I was 8 hours early and yes that has to be rescheduled.  Cheesy
And you were early by how many hours? And still made the interview?  Cheesy
Well done to you.

>>that you wouldn't get even more coins, because in the second stage are less investors?
After more people know about the scam, I bet there will be less investors.
.cryptic. (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:26:22 AM

How is this a scam if they refunded you your money?

Read my post #6 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=588318.msg6450310#msg6450310
.cryptic. (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:27:24 AM

A stupid person, cannot install your local time to calculate, according to the forum's time, all countries are not the same time is not the same
Check the timezones again, and see for yourself, who is the stupid person.
.cryptic. (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:43:00 AM

>>>If I am correct, then they will try to aggressively market this coin now by throwing more free giveaways etc, as 30% of the total supply is already accounted for with them.

My predictions are coming true.   Cheesy
As the quiet first stage distribution for 30% coins is over,
the main OP page is updated with more colorful wishy-washy images,
got a working wallet, faucet is now working and more and more services will be added soon to attract more investors.

Anybody with an iota of common sense, hopefully gets what I am trying to convey here.
For the rest, good luck guys  Wink
See you on the other side.
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:02:40 PM

You can still be at the 20 % of the second stage.
As bitcoin was inventend it was also hidden for you, because you didn't search it.
But if you were one of the miners after 1 Year, you would have still enought.
Accept, that you were to late and take second (minimal smaller) chances or take the chances earlier next time.
templar77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:19:01 PM

Regarding the lies said by the user .cryptic.
http://xcoin.coinnuke.com/regarding-the-lies-said-by-the-user-cryptic-about-the-xcoin-ipo/

Yesterday , April 28th, 2014 , as you may have read , the user “.Cryptic . ” Has been posting false accusations about the legitimacy of the Xcoin IPO and arguing that we are making false operations.

His version :
“.Cryptic.” Argues that we did not want to accept his investment within the first stage of the IPO, because we wanted to distribute the coins between Josh and me.

The reality :

Initially it was said that the first stage would end on Sunday April 27th; although I did not published an exact time, when some users asked me via PM what time would it close, I said that at 12:00 PM CST.

Despite having said that, I actually closed it around 4:00 PM CST and posted it on the main thread. This means that I actually closed the first stage 4 hours after I had mentioned.

Then I started preparing the results and left to go eat and it was not until around 8:30 PM CST when I returned. That’s when Josh told me that someone had sent an investment of 0.48823885 BTC. I told him that we could not include it in the first stage because we had already closed and calculated the results, but I told him that we would gladly receive his investment for the second stage. He didn’t agree and he asked for refund, so we sent the coins back.

If I had included him in the first stage the amount that our investors had received would have declined, so I did not do it, and keep my word to avoid possible accusations of results manipulation.

Note that the user “.Cryptic . ” sent his investment at 7:51 PM CST, hours later I posted that the first stage had ended, and almost 8 hours later from what was originally planned (12 PM CST).

Proof of what was said above:

kufan

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:20:47 PM

http://xcoin.coinnuke.com/regarding-the-lies-said-by-the-user-cryptic-about-the-xcoin-ipo/

Yesterday , April 28th, 2014 , as you may have read , the user “.Cryptic . ” Has been posting false accusations about the legitimacy of the Xcoin IPO and arguing that we are making false operations.

His version :
“.Cryptic.” Argues that we did not want to accept his investment within the first stage of the IPO, because we wanted to distribute the coins between Josh and me.

The reality :

Initially it was said that the first stage would end on Sunday April 27th; although I did not published an exact time, when some users asked me via PM what time would it close, I said that at 12:00 PM CST.

Despite having said that, I actually closed it around 4:00 PM CST and posted it on the main thread. This means that I actually closed the first stage 4 hours after I had mentioned.

Then I started preparing the results and left to go eat and it was not until around 8:30 PM CST when I returned. That’s when Josh told me that someone had sent an investment of 0.48823885 BTC. I told him that we could not include it in the first stage because we had already closed and calculated the results, but I told him that we would gladly receive his investment for the second stage. He didn’t agree and he asked for refund, so we sent the coins back.

If I had included him in the first stage the amount that our investors had received would have declined, so I did not do it, and keep my word to avoid possible accusations of results manipulation.

Note that the user “.Cryptic . ” sent his investment at 7:51 PM CST, hours later I posted that the first stage had ended, and almost 8 hours later from what was originally planned (12 PM CST).

you tell the truth,buddy .
.cryptic. (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:47:58 AM

His version :

The reality :

It is a communication issue then.

For me the clock goes like

04PM 05PM 06PM 07PM 08PM 09PM 10PM 11PM 12PM 01AM 02AM 03AM 04AM 05AM 06AM 07AM 08AM 09AM 10AM 11AM 12AM 01PM 02PM 03PM

Thats why I kept saying, I had applied 8 hours earlier.
If the OP treats my 12PM as 12AM, then I agree I was late.

If I had the intention of lying, I wouldn't have put up all these proofs for your verification.

loljosh

Activity: 751

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:43:27 AM

Next time think before you accuse someone for scamming.

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
qhy

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:51:50 AM

the whole section is a potential scam, nothing new

yes, what you said is right, nothing new and nothing awesome...
platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:59:52 PM

Lots of scams these days and we all have to be extra careful.
.cryptic. (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:36:17 AM

Next time think before you accuse someone for scamming.

Until the AM/PM issue was pointed out, it was a scam to me.
When you set a date, it  usually closes at the end of the day and not at lunch time.
For me 12PM comes after 4PM.

Good luck with your IPO, its time to move on.
.cryptic. (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:37:35 AM

the whole section is a potential scam, nothing new

yes, what you said is right, nothing new and nothing awesome...
So many of them are out there.
Have to be extra vigilant to survive the scam flood.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: