Well I purchased them off a community forum that I'm on a lot but I don't even know if he sent me the coins or not yet... that's what I'm worried about because I pay'd $95.
Still not sure how you sent the $95. Was it Pay-Pal? Dwolla? Something else? Can you request a chargeback? Also, what BTC address did you tell him to send the BTC to?
A word of advice...make sure the person you are conducting business with has established reputation. On this forum, that typically means a lot of posts (300-500+) and a bunch of positive feedback from equally credible members on the "List of Honest Traders" thread in the Marketplace section of the forum.
Also, be weary of selling BTC to people for things like Pay-Pal. For example:
1) Person x sends $95 via Pay-Pal to person y for BTC.
2) Person y sends BTC to person x
3) Person x complains to Pay-Pal saying they never received their product (even though they did, but it's easy to say they didn't).
4) Pay-pal completes a chargeback of the payment, so the $95 gets sent back to person x.
5) Person x essentially steals $95 worth of BTC from person y. Person y is left without their BTC and without their Pay-pal payment.
It's still the Wild West in Bitcoin land. You must do as much as you can to ensure the security of your assets.