Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Buy at the right time. Sell at the right time"  (Read 1163 times)
CrapMan (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:08:05 AM

I have read that a lot, everybody keep saying to buy and/or sell at the right time. Let's think about it lol

What happens if we ALL buy at the right time and we ALL sell at the right time?!!!  Smiley
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 12:09:51 AM

I have read that a lot, everybody keep saying to buy and/or sell at the right time. Let's think about it lol

What happens if we ALL buy at the right time and we ALL sell at the right time?!!!  Smiley

It is not possible - if we ALL sell at the right time - no one will buy.. isn't?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 01:20:07 AM

It is not possible - if we ALL sell at the right time - no one will buy.. isn't?

Very true.  Of course it is technically possible, although not logically possible for all of the bitcoin community to suddenly feel like selling all of their bitcoins.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:22:27 AM

Not everyone can win all the time.  This is just a rule of thumb to help those looking to buy into the market.
CrapMan (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:27:25 AM

So far I lost about 1k for buying at the wrong time and selling at the wrong time TO someone who was selling at the right time and buying at the right time.

There are those who their purpose in life is to provide food to others. I guess I am feeding that guy very well!  Cheesy
durrrr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:07:39 AM

there is always gonna be losers and there will always be winners. sometimes you go up and sometimes you go down. you cant always be right and if anyone could always be right well. there would be a lot more people worth a lot more money Smiley

dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2441
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:20:52 AM

It's a zero sum game. Whenever someone makes profit, then there is other who loss.

And if we ALL buy and sell together at the " right time ". I don't think that "the right time" is the right time Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jayfanss

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:45:58 AM

Buy at the right time. Sell at the right time.

It's the truth of investing Bitcoin or Altcoins.
Tammy Chan

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:11:01 AM

It is the "key" to trading, for everything from bitcoin to stocks to forex.
But, the real problem is, how to determine the "right time"?

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:36:47 AM

Buy low, sell high. Simple as that!
9feet

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:41:12 AM

Ain't that the truth ?
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:18:21 PM

Ain't that the truth ?

it is truth, but problem in execution coz no one say what is and what is low.

gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:29:09 PM

It is possible  to buy/sell at the right time, for example see BTC bouncing from $540 to $450 then back to $500, down to $440 now going up again, clever people can make a lot of money from this also.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 01:44:15 PM

I guess you do not understand a meaning of OP.

Ot was more about - what IF ALL of us BUY and SELL at right time.

Wink
knightcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:04:52 PM

it's a zero sum game ...

so ...
Kenny Rogers - The Gambler [Original Video-Edit] 1978
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
knightcoin

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:09:45 PM

Sell when the sentiment is near to bubble-euphoria ... and buy when everybody is depressed ...

if you're sellers person .. you know that the best time to make an offer is at the time that the customer got that "bright light" in their eye's ... if you a buyer is the time people think that what they got worth nothing ... that's the "magic" of sell high, buy low..

jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:17:57 PM

The key is when is the right time? The right time is different to everybody with respect to their needs, willingness to take risk, or even expectations. If someone bought at $30 and expect bitcoins to touch $1200 and then backdown again. Anywhere above $1000 is the right time to sell for him, while someone else expects the samething but have no bitcoins, $1000 is the right time to buy.
knightcoin

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:55:09 PM

The key is when is the right time? The right time is different to everybody with respect to their needs, willingness to take risk, or even expectations. If someone bought at $30 and expect bitcoins to touch $1200 and then backdown again. Anywhere above $1000 is the right time to sell for him, while someone else expects the samething but have no bitcoins, $1000 is the right time to buy.

That's the 1 million dollar question Wink  Man is by nature a social animal ... the time you hit the bottom for a position (buy/sell) you always check what your peers are doing to build up your decision ...

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 08:32:02 PM

That's the 1 million dollar question Wink  Man is by nature a social animal ... the time you hit the bottom for a position (buy/sell) you always check what your peers are doing to build up your decision ...

I know the answer to 1 million dollar question which is : "Where is RIGHT time to buy".

Clearly without any investigations needed and proofs are just obvious - Answer is "There is always RIGHT time to buy BTC"

=)
jamesc760

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:40:22 PM

I never buy, only sell. Every time is the right time for me. Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: