I'm renting personal advertising space (my face). The contract is measured in BTC/week (Minimum contract length one week. *See contingencies below).
I have a full beard and have shaved things into it in the past just for kicks. Last year I carved "BYTE ME" onto my face on a dare (I'm an EE/CS and a bit of a joker). I did it mostly for fun, but also to see what reaction I'd get. I work at a company numbering approximately 2500 employees, so my face will be seen by all types of people. Apparently you can meet a lot of interesting people this way because they notice your face looks a bit odd (Walmart was interesting) and they start asking questions. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to try an entreprenurial approach. The following are 2 approaches I'd consider unless someone comes up with a more creative way.
Community Contract Option (crowd sourced):
1) Shave "Ron Paul" into my face. Political I know, but who isn't. It would surely make a splash,
or alternatively, shave Bitcoin and/or a Bitcoin logo onto my face. Or we could vote on one in a poll.
2) Provide bitcoin media and/or product for demo-ing. (i.e. Bitbills, Casascius coins, etc.). Will return if you provide paid postage.
3) Short 30 second message. We could have a poll for what you'd like me to say.
4) Community contributes to the "cause".
5) Provide a "face" stencil. (optional)
6) Optional but very helpful -- A T-shirt with a related message. Obviously there's more space to work with too.
Private Contract Option:
1) Your business logo.
1.1 Provide a less than 30 second scripted message that I can use to verbally describe your product if I get questioned.
1.2 Provide me any business cards to hand out.
1.3 If you have a product I can demo (i.e. Bitbills, Casascius coins, Android apps, Bitcoin cheques etc.)
2) Provide a "face" stencil. (optional)
3) Optional but very helpful -- A t-shirt with a related message. Obviously there's more space to work with too.
Logistics: It would be convenient, perhaps necessary, for the winning bid group or individual to provide a stencil so as to make my face appear just right. I will probably have to provide my facial dimensions to assist in making this work. Any demo product you want returned you must provide paid postage.
Contingencies: If I take too much heat (i.e. potential work issues) and have to terminate before a full week, I will reimburse everyone on a pro rata basis. If there are too many contributors for me to keep track of, I can donate a portion to a good cause. Again, we can have a poll for such a thing. Or, finally if you want to just not worry about it, we could call it even.
Let the bidding begin. Have fun.