Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 03:48:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [IMI] InxoMining Shares: Lightningasic 90 MH/S Scrypt. 0.15 BTC x 40,000 Shares  (Read 789 times)
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:41:30 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 02:55:35 AM by Somekindabitcoin

Hello everyone. I am Somekindabitcoin and I want you to be able to take part in a great coop called the InxoMining

0/40,000 shares claimed.

There will be 40,000 total shares and each share is 0.15 btc (66.86 current preev prices). That will entitle you to your share of Litecoin.

At the moment, I am looking for people who would like to reserve their spot before I actually start accepting the BTC for the equipment.

FAQ

Q) What will my BTC be going to?

A) It will be going towards the purchase of the miners, equipment needed, electricity and labor work done.

Q) What kind of miners are they?

A) They're Lightningasics's LA90 Scrypt miners. They hash at a minimum of 90 mh/s and up to a max of 92 mh/s. I will purchase 111 of these miners to get a full 10,000,000 kh/s (10,000 mh/s or 10gh/s). 12,000 per miner (27 BTC)

Q) When will you acquire the miners?

A) Lightningasic ships on the 15th of May. The deadline I give for this Coop is May 10th. That gives me enough time to be able to buy all the miners needed.

Q) When will they start hashing?

A) I will start hashing as soon as I set them all up.

Q) When do we get paid and what do we get paid in?

A) You will be paid either 2x a month or once a month. I will put a poll on the top. You could choose between payments in bitcoin or litecoin, though there may be a small fee in the conversion of your litecoin to bitcoin.

Q) What happens if you don't get the miners?

A) You will be entitled to a refund.

Q) Could we sell our shares?

A) Sorry, but you could not sell your shares, but later in the future, we reserve the right to increase your payment if we choose to increase hash power or instead issue a buyback program in the near future.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to pm me. It will be possible that I cannot pm very fast due to random waiting times, so you may email me instead at inxomining@gmail.com

I will update this thread and answer any questions and concerns you have. You will probably have trust issues with someone like me, but I will be as transparent as possible and hopefully get rid of the feeling of not being secure.

EDIT: New questions

Who are you and how can I trust you?

My name is Makena. I am a bitcoin enthusiast who joined the scrypt train. I am also an I.T student.

Now your biggest insecurity is trusting me with your money. You're afraid that I may run off with it and you'll never see me ever again. What you think of me is someone like BFL or Hashfast, but I am a bitmain and hopefully the next ASICminer in which I will get you an ROI. I have already made the effort to contact lightning asic and the nearest data center to me if they have openings and such. I have everything planned and ready.

The only thing left is whether you would like to take part in a big opportunity to possibly double your revenue, or you don't and you spend your bitcoins on something else.

If you would like to know anything else about me, transparency or anything, I will show you. I really want this to go down.

Thank you.
GaryL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:27:08 AM

Who are you?
Why should i trust you?
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:35:42 AM

Who are you?
Why should i trust you?
coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:36:43 AM

please provide some sort of identification or binding contract if you want sales.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:45:28 AM

Thread updated.
coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:46:50 AM

Would it be able for you to give some shares out for early birds and trusted members of this forum, to gain rep?
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:25:42 AM

I would first need some funding for the machines. I would be happy to give out some shares out of the 40,000 of em.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:49:19 AM

I'm thinking about putting 1k of the shares on the side. I'd give 400 of them to the person who buys the most shares, 300 to the second place person and 300 to community members.
shutopia

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:24:58 AM

Some interest here. First a few more questions.

Do you have direct contact, or a unique relationship with the distributor?
Will you share your distributor's contact information with us, the paying investors?
Will you provide your personal contact information including physical address to the investors?
Once deployed, will you share with investors the exact location of the machine?  (datacenter name would be ideal).

I also second the need for a binding contract. Terms do not have to be complex. You'll receive far more investment capital with at least some legal framework in place.  Please share your plans toward fulfilling this need.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:26:48 PM

Yes and I am working to get a legal binding contract at the moment. Ill keep you updated. (Yes to all questions)
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:33:21 AM

Locked until further notice.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: