Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:50:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SUCHPOOL SCAMS steals AND has ONGOING SKIM of mined blocks  (Read 4307 times)
Philopolymath (OP)

Activity: 558
Merit: 295

Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:01:38 PM

You know the term "fool me twice..Shame on me"
I should have know better but got burnt more than twice from SuchPool.

First they SKIM BLOCKS....From at least 3 of there pools NON-POS coins which should never happen

No small wonder why they have such poor payouts and high variance..
I noticed several found blocks not getting credited.

This is a serious theft.
These are from Pot and Digicoin and which should never have this problem like some POS coins.

But that is not enough for this thief
They also claim to get "Attacked" and claim to loose all coins for the last few days. and shut down your account as if you were never there.

The story is an obvious lie to cover a simple theft.  They refuse to answer emails.

It has happened several times, they have stolen many days worth of coins &  mining

Support Alien Beer Circle research...www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXDk2RMQ4A
btcrich

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:55:42 AM

I noticed the same thing.  I switched over to suchpool from drkpool about a month ago mining Darkcoin.  My hashrate on drkpool is about 130 MH/s, whereas on suchpool it's only showing around 100 MH/s.  Also, the payouts just don't seem right.  I should be earning over 20% more than I am based on my calculations.

Either way, I'm not going to be using suchpool for now anymore. 
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:02:14 AM

Getting hacked or attacked has to be really high on the list of lies thieves use in this economy. Thanks for the warning.

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:13:03 AM

So you are 100% certain they are stealing funds that you guys should be getting ?
Maybe they have a bug :rolleyes:

CryptoSiD

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

Former SuchPool Admin

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:38:33 AM

this is 100% bullshit
you have no proof about this right?
cause its not true.
CryptoSiD

Former SuchPool Admin

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:46:04 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 07:16:25 AM by CryptoSiD

so give us so more detail?
p.s you should read this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0
bigjayr

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:04:27 PM

I can't comment on any skim, but I was using Firefox to browse basically sitting on their dashboard, and I noticed my macs fans always come on.  However my cpu usage remained low.

Further investigation shows my GPU temp climbing to it's max.  So I think they are GPU mining via a browser. Perhaps that impacts your numbers ?

I switched to safari when on their site and my GPU stays at a nominal temp.

louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 11:04:42 AM

There is absolutely no skimming going on any of our pools..

If you have any issue, we are always here to address it so you can drop by on irc. We are a trusted pool and have many users on darkcoin, using stock mpos code for the payouts, totally unmodified...

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:14:57 AM

If you have any issue, we are always here to address it so you can drop by on irc. We are a trusted pool and have many users on darkcoin, using stock mpos code for the payouts, totally unmodified...

Well after reading this topic title my alarm bels also ringed, this because my blockes also never payed. It were never big blocks, but the rewards where always gone?

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
louiseth1
Legendary

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 11:17:46 AM

Well after reading this topic title my alarm bels also ringed, this because my blockes also never payed. It were never big blocks, but the rewards where always gone?

Which blocks? Let me know and I can check. You can PM me with your username details.

louiseth1
Legendary

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 11:18:26 AM

I can't comment on any skim, but I was using Firefox to browse basically sitting on their dashboard, and I noticed my macs fans always come on.  However my cpu usage remained low.

Further investigation shows my GPU temp climbing to it's max.  So I think they are GPU mining via a browser. Perhaps that impacts your numbers ?

I switched to safari when on their site and my GPU stays at a nominal temp.

Haha we are not gpu mining with the browser, perhaps can it even be done?

louiseth1
Legendary

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 11:22:54 AM

You know the term "fool me twice..Shame on me"
I should have know better but got burnt more than twice from SuchPool.

First they SKIM BLOCKS....From at least 3 of there pools NON-POS coins which should never happen

No small wonder why they have such poor payouts and high variance..
I noticed several found blocks not getting credited.

This is a serious theft.
These are from Pot and Digicoin and which should never have this problem like some POS coins.

But that is not enough for this thief
They also claim to get "Attacked" and claim to loose all coins for the last few days. and shut down your account as if you were never there.

The story is an obvious lie to cover a simple theft.  They refuse to answer emails.

We are answering any e-mail that ends up delivered. We also are here, can be pm'ed, on twitter, we have our support interface at support.suchpool.pw.

We never claimed any attack as we never had any. We had a database issue which caused us to loose ~9 hours of data (payouts) but not any coins were lost. This has been a while ago.Since then not any issue to report except some stratum attacks resulting in disconnecting miners, which yes of course can cause loss of submitted shares. Since then our infrastructure has been overhauled with better protection against attacks and more efficient stratums.

We also do not delete any account..

As for the pot and digicoin, we had ridiculously low hashrates on those coins and the block luck was just terrible, way over 100%.. we cannot generate luck.

All our pools are using stock mpos code for all the payout systems. All our wallets are now on raid-10 ssds, and we saw that after the upgrade we were getting slightly better block  lot, so you may want to try agian and reconsider your opinion.

Come have a chat with us so we can figure out what did we miss or what's wrong if anything, we are always here to support our users.

minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:47:26 AM

The "new block found" you were seeing in your miner aren't blocks found by you, they are blocks broadcasted from the miner and stratum informs your miner of it so you can start working on this one.

I did not see any mining history from your 4-day old account, not even any shares. No transactions. Are you sure you were pointing your miner to our pool?

I dont understand why u post ur same message here as well in PM...
I get payed out in judgecoins during the last days, if you want i post a screenshot from my wallet i get transactions from u.
Indeed i had to create an new account because my old account was not valid on some reason ( i used again my same username as well as the mail adres )

I know the diff when the stratum/network found new block and when i personally found a new block. Rofl if i tought the stratum/network blocks where mine i would be a big miljonair.

I also told u this in PM.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
louiseth1
Legendary

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 11:49:08 AM

Hey!

I just logged on the website to check what blocks, however i cant find the blocks anymore? I had some; found new block on my miner.
Where can i find the history on suchpool about the blocks what i found?
Username: minerjoen

Those were not blocks you found, rather the network broadcasting new blocks for you to work on.

Your account was created 4 days ago, which is odd. We never deleted any accounts, and all the darkcoin accounts have been kept intact as dark was the first pool on sso, it didn't require any modification to migrate it. Everything was moved as-is.

I'm not fiding any mining history for dark, but I do find some for judge.

chisefu

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:10:28 PM

suchpool gave me a virus, they replicated my earnings quite a lot lately
louiseth1
Legendary

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 02:25:42 AM

trollz0r

rocky45

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:16:07 AM

Suchpool is not a scam,stop lying without any proof!
Benn mining with them for about one month and everything is fine.
CryptoSiD

Former SuchPool Admin

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:07:07 PM

Suchpool is not a scam,stop lying without any proof!
Benn mining with them for about one month and everything is fine.

some people are mining with us for almost 1 year now, and no problem.

we are an honnest pool DOT
Jerome?

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:34:00 AM

Is any of this accusations true?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤////////////////////
❖ Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
////////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Xandrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:46:49 PM

Is any of this accusations true?

That one sounds pretty dodgy, there is no way this pool gave him a virus, unless he downloaded something dodgy from these people. Which I doubt.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: