Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:10:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ENRG]Energycoin - Android Released - Bittrex -  (Read 334551 times)
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:30:29 PM

seem nice here!

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Oto3

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:51:22 PM

Just Add you all into the list. Check your status of your applications.

Checked my status and didn't find myself Sad
ILikeMagicBeans

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 06:03:07 PM

Important Info:

I just update our OP, please read carefully:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=589008.0

In section "FAQ", I wrote the qualifications of who could get 1 stake.

Hi

I updated my signature 3 days ago but still not on the list, have I done something wrong?

energycr (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:09:57 PM

Important Info:

Hi

I updated my signature 3 days ago but still not on the list, have I done something wrong?

nothing wrong. Its just a lot of work load. And we have to verify things. So in short. You'll be included.
ILikeMagicBeans

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 06:32:47 PM

Important Info:

Hi

nothing wrong. Its just a lot of work load. And we have to verify things. So in short. You'll be included.

Thanks! Smiley

Ziggy

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:48:34 PM

signature added
and I hope this coin has somthing better than others.
Crljeni

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 06:54:15 PM

Started wallet after some days. It's out of sync...
RII-promo

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 06:57:06 PM

Started wallet after some days. It's out of sync...

Let it open. After some time it will synchronize.
Did you copy energycoin.conf in AppData folder?
testbug

Activity: 851
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:24:15 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 07:37:00 PM by testbug

please give me Energycoin =)

Have signature here =)
J-mine

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:57:31 PM

The poster that asked the question isn't ranked as a "member" or above.  So even though they have fulfilled the guidelines of either adding the signature or posting on your facebook page, you retroactively changed the rules to exclude them from a stake unless you decide they work hard enough to promote the coin.  And, how hard would you expect someone to work to promote it when the first thing you did was change the rules to potentially exclude them? 

It's your coin, but excluding probably half the people AFTER they have already met the original guidelines seems like a bad move, in my opinion.  Of course, I also read 1000x more than I ever post and am not ranked as a member either, so what do I know.   
roadies

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:15:14 PM

Siggy updated. Looking forward to the IPO and what this coin can do.

(I assume I needed to use my own address in the sig, correct?)
Philll90

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:18:59 PM

Important Info:

It's not fair, to change conditions on the fly...
Anyway, I support dev.

Some people have so many newbies accounts, so I have to avoid that several stakes will be distributed to few people.

To some extent, I think it is more fair now.

Anyways, you still have a chance to get 1 if you continue supporting our community.   

+1
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:19:32 PM

ill update my sig in alittlebit still need to download the wallet  Kiss

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
roadies

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:26:28 PM

Important Info:

It's not fair, to change conditions on the fly...
Anyway, I support dev.

Some people have so many newbies accounts, so I have to avoid that several stakes will be distributed to few people.

To some extent, I think it is more fair now.

Anyways, you still have a chance to get 1 if you continue supporting our community.   

+1

Could the requirement be that they have a join date sooner than the ANN thread?

Here's a semi answer to my own question: I suppose we will a future where people keep different accounts stockpiled so they can get multiple stakes of new coins.
energycr (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:31:20 PM

The poster that asked the question isn't ranked as a "member" or above.  So even though they have fulfilled the guidelines of either adding the signature or posting on your facebook page, you retroactively changed the rules to exclude them from a stake unless you decide they work hard enough to promote the coin.  And, how hard would you expect someone to work to promote it when the first thing you did was change the rules to potentially exclude them?  

It's your coin, but excluding probably half the people AFTER they have already met the original guidelines seems like a bad move, in my opinion.  Of course, I also read 1000x more than I ever post and am not ranked as a member either, so what do I know.  

I have to change the rule because there are so many newbies applying for ENRG. And I found that most of them are only cloned accounts of few people (Maybe one person have more than one account). SO do you expect that it would be fair to distribute shares to these cloned accounts?

I can just not distribute ENRG to the newbies accounts. But I decided to give a chance to one of you, not a cloned account. I will check the profiles of all the newbies and see whether they are active and whether they did something real for this community. How could you expect that those unactive accounts will hold the shares. They will just dump their shares and make some quick money. It will just hurt the development of ENRG.

Just remember that ENRG is not a pump and dump coin. We don't need any one in our community not having firm faith on ENRG.

Thanks.  
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:33:57 PM

The poster that asked the question isn't ranked as a "member" or above.  So even though they have fulfilled the guidelines of either adding the signature or posting on your facebook page, you retroactively changed the rules to exclude them from a stake unless you decide they work hard enough to promote the coin.  And, how hard would you expect someone to work to promote it when the first thing you did was change the rules to potentially exclude them? 

It's your coin, but excluding probably half the people AFTER they have already met the original guidelines seems like a bad move, in my opinion.  Of course, I also read 1000x more than I ever post and am not ranked as a member either, so what do I know.   

I have to change the rule because there are so many newbies applying for ENRG. And I found that most of them are only cloned accounts of few people (Maybe one person have more than one account). SO do you expect that it would be fair to distribute shares to these cloned accounts?

I can just not distribute ENRG to the newbies accounts. But I decided to give a chance to one of you, not a cloned account. I will check the profiles of all the newbies and see whether they are active and whether they did something real for this community. How could you expect that those unactive accounts will hold the shares. They will just dump and make some quick money. It will just hurt the development of ENRG.

Just remember that ENRG is not a pump and dump coin. We don't need any one in our community not having firm faith on ENRG.

Thanks.  

the funny thing is that you are a newbie too

just a joke don't take it too seriously

but your behaviour remind me of another dev, i dunno...
energycr (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:41:21 PM

I can just not distribute ENRG to the newbies accounts. But I decided to give a chance to one of you, not a cloned account. I will check the profiles of all the newbies and see whether they are active and whether they did something real for this community. How could you expect that those unactive accounts will hold the shares. They will just dump and make some quick money. It will just hurt the development of ENRG.

Thanks.  

Yeah, I'm a newbie, because i have to create a new account to release ENRG.

I have to do that, because I want a more fair way to distribute this coin.

And guys, if you have better ideas of distributions, please just post on this thread, and I will really consider it. 
energycr (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:50:40 PM

Important Info:

I just updated the OP and added a new bounty: The new coin image design competition..

Who are good at graphics designing can post your piecework on this thread, and our community can post "+1" followed your post if our community like it.

The winner will get +2 stakes as the rewards.

Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:55:20 PM

Important Info:

Hi

I'm on the list already, that quick!

Great work

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
web_PC

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:57:37 PM

Thanks.  

Yeah, I'm a newbie, because i have to create a new account to release ENRG.

I have to do that, because I want a more fair way to distribute this coin.

And guys, if you have better ideas of distributions, please just post on this thread, and I will really consider it. 

My opinion is, that you waste your time on minor things.
When sharecoin is launched, for those purpose dev made some kind of a bot to check all BTT accounts. More than half of the accounts was rejected.
For any relationship it is not good to self arbitrary change the terms on the fly.
As Amph says, you are also newbie, but I also want to ENRG coin, and to you all the best, and don't take it too seriously..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: