Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2018, 10:23:12 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Miners don't send submit message (stratum)  (Read 628 times)
konradp

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:10:08 PM

Hi,

I've been trying to create a pool for some time now, and now I'm stuck on communicating with miner.

Here is my full code of what is supposed to be a pool in the future: http://pastebin.com/8cxfiWFG

What is happening: Connection is established. Subscribe and authorize messages are sent by miner. Job is sent to the miner. Miner does solve the job and... then nothing. I tried a few miners, they work fine with existing pools, but in my case it doesn't. I.e. I have in the code the following line:
Code:
if(message.method=='mining.submit'){
                logger.logDate('submit:');

}

But it's never called. I mean - I know miners do send this messages, because they do work with other pools, it's something with my pool.

Please help...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
konradp

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:45:33 AM

It was a typo, instead of mining.notify I used mining.submit
Pages: [1]
  Print