Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:15:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin licensing?  (Read 1265 times)
paper2digitalcurrency (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:14:07 PM

Do y'all know anything about bit coin licensing?
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdamSC1

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:25:55 PM

In regards to which jurisdictions, and which functions of business?

Are you looking to strictly sell Bitcoin? Looking to operate an exchange? Looking to be a business that serves it? and where are you located?
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 02:13:22 PM

which country? what service?

open-mind

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:26:33 AM

I read that rising popularity Bitcoin led to the financial authorities of Singapore gave it a "green light"
They have legalized the use of currency in the country by prescribing loyal conditions of transactions with Bitcoin.
lovegood

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:01:16 AM

I read that rising popularity Bitcoin led to the financial authorities of Singapore gave it a "green light"
They have legalized the use of currency in the country by prescribing loyal conditions of transactions with Bitcoin.

I also read somewhere that Singapore is the only country where Bitcoin is legalized   There will be charged GST, which in Singapore is 7%, in transactions where Bitcoins are exchanged for real goods and services.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:32:18 PM

I read that the US something monetary something department has thought about issuing "Bitcoin Licenses" for bitcoin businesses in the US. Was some article on CoinDesk, not bothered to search though.
bambino

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:33:23 PM

I read that in 2013 the German Ministry of Finance has decided to bitcoin's recognition as a "unit of accounting." Thus, the most popular cryptocurrency has become a form of money in the country.
monim1

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:13:52 AM

I also read somewhere that Singapore is the only country where Bitcoin is legalized   There will be charged GST, which in Singapore is 7%, in transactions where Bitcoins are exchanged for real goods and services.
Now Bitcoin is legal in many countries. Here you will get the list of countries.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_Bitcoins_by_country
lovegood

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:19:14 AM

Now Bitcoin is legal in many countries. Here you will get the list of countries.

IMO, list of countries where legalized Bitcoin increasing day by day and it is amazing! Bitcoin is gaining confidence and I really like it!

Thanks dude for the info Cool
Levis

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:07:04 PM

I thought  Russia will be the last user Bitcoin.
 The system of cashless payments isn't developed In this country.  Undecided What to say about digital currency?
byt411

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:19:55 PM

I thought  Russia will be the last user Bitcoin.
 The system of cashless payments isn't developed In this country.  Undecided What to say about digital currency?

Lol. So stupid, how about third world countries in Africa? North Korea?
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:41:52 AM

this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_Bitcoins_by_country gives information of countries allowing or retricting bitcoins

fatty_but_happy

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:53:27 PM

Does anyone know some cases of licensing Bitcoins in Asian countries?
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:59:34 PM

this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_Bitcoins_by_country gives information of countries allowing or retricting bitcoins
Looks like a pretty iffy resource. It lists Vietnam as having outlawed Bitcoin because the Bank of Vietnam released a warning stating Bitcoin investments are risky and not legally protected. Huh
CokeCoin

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:52:45 PM

The answer depends on what are your exactly talking about.  Which jurisdictions do you mean?

byt411

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:07:37 PM

The answer depends on what are your exactly talking about.  Which jurisdictions do you mean?

A licence for using bitcoin, that's what he's talking about.
Can you newbies stop bumping up old topics?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: