del
January 16, 2012, 04:10:48 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2012, 10:56:35 PM by myself

del

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NamelessOne
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2012, 04:12:57 PM

I'd be happy with 5.9 - 6.0 myself.
SkRRJyTC
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 16, 2012, 04:15:09 PM

Remember today is a US holiday ... banks are closed ... tomorrow however they are not.

Edit: Think about all those GoodWives sitting at home today for the holiday... researching BTC Smiley
naima53

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 16, 2012, 04:16:53 PM

5.5...5.8 strong support

Donate me) 16f6iWHHkVEnDReeBQPT9GwCNwUfPTXrp2
SaintFlow

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

The first is by definition not flawed.

View Profile
January 16, 2012, 04:17:28 PM

come one dont get out from your shorting positions, dont one single damn bitcoin, there are allot of ppl who have long positions from 5$, break the bulls horns, get a premium of 2$ per bitcoin, lets bring this down to 4$ a bitcoin

lets do this, keep selling, keep pumping btc to them
dont be afraid bull horn will burn to the ground, tonight we dine in $4/btc

I think someone got emotional because of butthurt

don't let me make you question your assumptions
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 16, 2012, 04:28:31 PM

come one dont get out from your shorting positions, dont one single damn bitcoin, there are allot of ppl who have long positions from 5$, break the bulls horns, get a premium of 2$ per bitcoin, lets bring this down to 4$ a bitcoin

I think someone got emotional because of butthurt

Nope, he shorted last night.

He's being proactive in attempting to prevent butthurt.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Vandroiy
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 16, 2012, 04:32:38 PM

OP: I already did my share the last days. Can't sell much more because the profit in extreme up-spikes are high at such an illiquid ask order book. There's much more volume in panic sells than at the peaks, gotta make a buffer for that too.

Remember today is a US holiday ... banks are closed ... tomorrow however they are not.

Edit: Think about all those GoodWives sitting at home today for the holiday... researching BTC Smiley

Oh, what? It's a holiday?

I figured the indicators may be this weak because they're at work or something. Think about it, shouldn't a lot of people researching Bitcoin correlate with the Forum Stats?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=stats

Hardly anything! Especially if you put the current high activity of old members in there (today's post count), there is almost no room for newcomer page views. If I may take a wild guess, Google Trends might just peak for a day or two, then return within the week.

If people really just planned to use TV viewers to feed a bubble without any further support, the plan may be going bad right now.
NamelessOne
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 16, 2012, 04:38:45 PM

If people really just planned to use TV viewers to feed a bubble without any further support, the plan may be going bad right now.

+1

Last night we saw people delude themselves into thinking because the show portrayed bitcoin well that this meant people would a.) know it was real, b.) google it, c.) buy it.

Today we're seeing people embrace reality.

Exactly, I was saying this before the show also. Yes it was great it portrayed bitcoin well, but 99% of the viewers probably had no clue it was actually real.
SaintFlow

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

The first is by definition not flawed.

View Profile
January 16, 2012, 04:43:15 PM

+1

Last night we saw people delude themselves into thinking because the show portrayed bitcoin well that this meant people would a.) know it was real, b.) google it, c.) buy it.

Today we're seeing people embrace reality.

Exactly, I was saying this before the show also. Yes it was great it portrayed bitcoin well, but 99% of the viewers probably had no clue it was actually real.

Just how many percent of us here did you see act like that?

If even 1 percent gets interested after the show, it has served more then its reason for existence.
I mean how many people really call in because of teleshopping?

Don't get me wrong - I am more then happy to have cheaper bitcoins for all of us interested.
I just don't see it happen.

don't let me make you question your assumptions
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
January 16, 2012, 04:50:58 PM

the buy on tele shopping is instant the buy for bitcoins is not, your analogy is not correct

Myself is the New and improved Proudhon..

Why dont you state your point again?, I dont think we got it the last 30 posts of yours..

Mommy took away your allowance and you shorted, cry us a river...

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
jwzguy

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 16, 2012, 04:55:04 PM

Keep posting - the wailing and gnashing of teeth is music to my ears.  Grin
zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 16, 2012, 05:07:41 PM

You omitted the fragment about holding hands together and repeating 'we are the winners, we are the winners, we are the winners, ...'.
chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
January 16, 2012, 06:19:38 PM

i may just be really tired but.... people like you make me sick!  why are you trying to promote destruction?
naima53

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 16, 2012, 06:22:21 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Donate me) 16f6iWHHkVEnDReeBQPT9GwCNwUfPTXrp2
chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
January 16, 2012, 06:36:32 PM

i may just be really tired but.... people like you make me sick!  why are you trying to promote destruction?

You must be really tired. A market needs bulls and bears. If everyone went long all the time and nobody shorted, value would skyrocket... only to crash soon after.

I'm shocked at all the anti-bear trolling on this board.

just seemed a bit malicious..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: