Bitcoin Forum
October 15, 2024, 05:18:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Playing HYIP's and Who to Avoid - AVOID Bitcoin-Trader & Rockwell-Partners.com  (Read 13976 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yonce (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:15:29 PM

Where is the best place to keep up to date with Bitcoin-acccepting HYIPs? I know of MMG and Talkgold but they seem more old school focused on Perfect Money, STP, etc.

Probably money-news-online and davidnews, better than the old school forums at least.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
DaveQB

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 11:59:18 PM

Hey younce would love to contact you, personnel how do i do that.  What do you mean by PM? (private mail) if true what is it

Click yonce in the left margin next to one of their posts to view this person's profile. Then click "Send this member a personal message."
yonce (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:44:40 AM

Hey younce would love to contact you, personnel how do i do that.  What do you mean by PM? (private mail) if true what is it

Click yonce in the left margin next to one of their posts to view this person's profile. Then click "Send this member a personal message."

Exactly. Natumanya, just pm me through this forum and I can also share my email address with you then so you can reach me.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
yonce (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:57:13 AM

The lunatic psycho admin of Oil Rig Contractors is now sending newsletters about me LOL after weeks of not being a paying program and still accepting new deposits scamming people. What kind of crazy admin has a non paying inactive program, but is penning newsletters to his members about crazy stuff lol. Someone hasn't taken their pills today. The absolute worst kind of admin there can be out there, scammed weeks ago now, and still accepting deposits and sending out supposed "warnings" LOL. Entertaining stuff.

Without question, let everyone know not to invest in Oil Rig. I warned people against the program before it went scam. I ended up defending a referral of mine who invested thousands in oil rig to have his deposit deleted. I went on the defense for him and the oil rig admin seems to have it out for me LOL.

lostshare

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:37:57 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=616767.msg6824497
yonce (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:47:26 AM

Great post. Stay away from any program being promoted by that fake facebook / social media user "Eimra" all bad news with anything that person is promoting. Such a shame seeing people investing in programs like oilrigcontractors and leancy, run by the bottom of the barrel admins.

I'm going to add your thread to the main post of this thread.

yonce (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:42:06 PM

I get a lot of messages asking me to investigate different programs. One kind of program in particular I always stay away from are short term programs (plans that pay after 1 day, 3 days, and similar). It'll save you a lot of heartache. Also if I do investigate a program for you, please only send me programs that accept solidtrustpay as one of their processors.

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:46:08 PM

3. Rockwell-partners

This has been paying me like clock work but I know I don't think it has much longer to go as its been running for a fair amount of time now since May and still paying out as had 2 payments yesterday both STP and BTC

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
yonce (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:48:28 PM

3. Rockwell-partners

This has been paying me like clock work but I know I don't think it has much longer to go as its been running for a fair amount of time now since May and still paying out as had 2 payments yesterday both STP and BTC

It is still paying, but they have been in a long phase of cashing out their STP funds, which is why I don't recommend the program to new investors. Hard to tell when they'll stop since they began cashing out STP funds quite early, but if I was to guess max time frame is within a couple weeks. With their popularity though, if the admin wasn't so greedy, he could surely make the program last 4 or 500 days like some of the great HYIP's I have seen over the years.

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:22:43 PM

3. Rockwell-partners

It is still paying, but they have been in a long phase of cashing out their STP funds, which is why I don't recommend the program to new investors. Hard to tell when they'll stop since they began cashing out STP funds quite early, but if I was to guess max time frame is within a couple weeks. With their popularity though, if the admin wasn't so greedy, he could surely make the program last 4 or 500 days like some of the great HYIP's I have seen over the years.

Agreed  normally last for a few days at the most and then make another and repeat and continue the trend. Then come across some good ones like this but even still they never last longer than 6 to 8 months at the most and even if they last that long its a big IF. Just like the days of 12dailypro 12% daily for 12 days it got so big was all over cnn news and many other places and then the government intervened with it classed it as ponzi and closed them down yet they where paid to surf and advertising a bit like PTC world but a little different and ended up getting closed down and then some.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
yonce (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:56:39 AM

3. Rockwell-partners

Agreed  normally last for a few days at the most and then make another and repeat and continue the trend. Then come across some good ones like this but even still they never last longer than 6 to 8 months at the most and even if they last that long its a big IF. Just like the days of 12dailypro 12% daily for 12 days it got so big was all over cnn news and many other places and then the government intervened with it classed it as ponzi and closed them down yet they where paid to surf and advertising a bit like PTC world but a little different and ended up getting closed down and then some.

The HYIP industry still sees a handful of programs that last more than one year. I've been in numerous ones over the years that have lasted about 2 years. One I am in now is almost a year old and the other is already at past 220 days already. All dependent on what kind of program it is and whose behind the program. Rockwell should be able to easily last a year, but it is not going to be happening with their cashout strategy of STP funds. Just not happening.

I was in a program called Royalty7 not too long ago that was paying 7% daily and lasted for MONTHS and MONTHS. Rockwell should have no problem lasting a year, but it just isn't going to happen because of the admin's greed and shooting for a cash grab.

One piece of advice I have for everyone is to join a downline when going into a program. You'll get more payouts that way for sure when the program starts winding down.

yonce (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:37:23 PM

crazyearner, how long have you been playing HYIP's? I think you are the first person I have run into the bitcoin community here that knows anything about the older big ones.

yonce (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:07:29 PM

Yeonce how does some one get a good downline to join.

Normally people are exposed to them. Obviously I have a downline group I run and we all invest into sites together. Paul at money-news-online.com is also a great guy.

Really the point of a good downline is a "group mentality". If an admin starts to close his program down and starts to selectively choose people he pays, those in group downlines are more likely to receive more payouts than people joining programs alone. This is when a worst case scenario begins to happen for a closing program. There's power in numbers whenever I tell people about downlines. Some downlines are more powerful than others.

yonce (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:45:12 AM

Since btc-arbs was a ponzi game that disassociated itself from being a ponzi, I am putting together information on the btc-arbs admin as a plan B to the refund scheme he is supposedly doing. I have a complete hate and disgust for bitcoin scams like btc-arbs. If you have any useful info about the btc-arbs admin, please PM me even if you think it is info I may already have accumulated.

yonce (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:04:53 AM

Yonce Do you think Finmutual is still a good investment ground looking that its been on for 365 days and most Good HYIPS Dnt go beyond 400 days. If i decide to invest now could they scam before the 160 days maturity of my plan?

When it comes to individual program strategies, feel free to drop me a PM and we can discuss whether a particular program is a good fit for you or if you need something else. That's a mouthful of a question and needs a one on one discussion so we can see where you stand and what your goals are. My personal opinion is both programs in my signature are great, but strategy wise going into my downline we should discuss one on one.

investspot

Love me love my Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 01:46:16 PM

3. Rockwell-partners

You may know the story of StudioTraffic as well, it's also an autosurf program which is even more well-known than 12D Pro.

By the way, I came to this thread from google search on the term of "rockwell partners".

Been a hyiper since 2006, from my point of view, it does not make sense to discuss which hyip admin is scammer or theft, coz we all know that all HYIPs will turn out to be scams sooner or later, that's the nature of Ponzi schemes. 

What a hyiper should do is to try its best to earn some bucks from these scams, while the no.1 golden rule is "fast in, fast out".
DaveQB

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 03:17:00 AM

I am not sure if this is meant to be posted here, but I thought it was important to get the info out, it looks like Davies Donald has stopped paying. Early days, but seems like it.

More info: http://www.davidnews.com/2014/06/from-potential-blockbuster-till-scam.html
yonce (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:29:05 AM

I am not sure if this is meant to be posted here, but I thought it was important to get the info out, it looks like Davies Donald has stopped paying. Early days, but seems like it.

More info: http://www.davidnews.com/2014/06/from-potential-blockbuster-till-scam.html

Any info and discussion is great Dave!

investspot

Love me love my Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 04:26:02 AM

Rockwell Partners has been a scam now.
http://www.investspot.biz/9258-rockwell-partners-sa.html
tvo89

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:41:16 PM

FinMutual has unfortunately turn into a scam also.  I was about to deposit into this hyip. thank goodness I didn't. http://allmonitors.net/hyip/finmutual.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: