Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:01:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Playing HYIP's and Who to Avoid - AVOID Bitcoin-Trader & Rockwell-Partners.com  (Read 13892 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yonce (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:29:06 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2015, 12:20:47 AM by yonce

UPDATE: JANUARY 15TH, 2015: back on the forum, thread is outdated when it comes to individual HYIP's - advice still stands!

Asked a moderator about creating this thread since the HYIP community has made a huge presence into the Bitcoin community, but mostly in a negative way.

I've been playing HYIP's long before Bitcoin, but for the majority of Bitcoin's history they have been two completely separate communities. The HYIP industry is controlled by a few successful admins at any given time, but a scummy one or two have found a golden goose in the Bitcoin community by paying the right promoters, playing the right story, to push fancy ponzi games (a HYIP) that can't go the distance. There are admins that run great successful programs that pay for as long as possible like many do over the years and that's why there's lots of us that still play them even after all these years. I base my investments into HYIP's solely on the promoters I am friends with on Skype and the HYIP exchangers on Skype that exchange STP funds for admins to cash them out of STP.

HYIP's to avoid immediately for masquerading as legitimate companies, some completely disassociating themselves from the HYIP industry in the intent to scam even bigger than previous attempts. Bitcoin-Trader is at the top of the list

1. Bitcoin-Trader (http://bitcoin-trader.biz): This one is at the top of my list for avoiding now. They are trying EXTRA hard to distance themselves from the HYIP community, but that admin sure knows a lot about HYIP's to "not be one" haha. TOP notch HYIP script - shadowscripts (backend) that actually is also used by one of my favorite HYIP's that doesn't pretend to not be a HYIP. Uses all the usual popular HYIP accepting processors as well. You've been warned! This program has probably so far taken the least of all the programs on my list, but it has the potential to become the biggest and richest scam.

2. Btc-arbs TOTAL SCAM NO MORE PAYOUTS: I called this one out first on this forum after I saw Leancy rape this community as expected. Now of course it is scam, but I still mention it since there's lunacy of having hope in the btc-arbs thread.

3. Rockwell-partners (http://rockwell-partners.com): Sister site to Btc-arbs, exchanging massive amounts of STP for several weeks now. Making deals with STP exchangers to cash out larger amounts quicker. Downhill from here folks and so quickly. You've been warned!

4. Bitcofinancial TOTAL SCAM NO MORE PAYOUTS: Cheap imitation, likely a newbie admin trying to cash in on the BTC story like Btc-arbs and Bitcoin-trader.

5. mydailybitcoin: a lot like bitcofinancial - cheap imitation - stay far away - not being promoted by any power promoters

I think its great for Bitcoiners to join the HYIP community, but 1 or 2 of the admins are sure leaving a sour taste in people's mouths. I'll gladly discuss current ones I am in in private, and I only give out a referral link if you request it from me. I'll gladly discuss strategies and any new updates to this thread. I got a lot of hate when I posted the one pick I was in when I first joined, so I deleted that ref link and will no longer be promoting and linking. If you really want to know my picks and play HYIP's I can discuss them in private and if you want to use a ref link, I will only give it out if asked. I've already had people PM me and sign up not using my ref link and that is also perfectly fine as I use my own money to invest and choose HYIP's to play.

I have set this thread to self-moderated because there are some promoters obviously on this forum with the only goal of quieting those who speak against their programs and pumping the story and legitimacy of their shady programs. The bitcoin community is suppose to be of the most savvy tech people and being robbed of millions by the worst HYIP admins is not the way to go

I have a near flawless record in HYIP investing over the past year and over a 1000% return last year. Those who play the HYIP's above won't ever have similar results

Another great thread with some pretty good info on this forum by another user who has analyzed HYIP's: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=616767.msg6824497

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yonce (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:41:20 AM

Little update on: Btc-arbs seems to be doing selective payouts. Extremely selective payouts as very few people report receiving their payments. More than likely a stall tactic and to create confusion amongst their members and give false hopes while they bring in more funds. Typical tactic of the lowest kind of admin. The longer they can keep as many members off their backs as possible, the longer they can keep up the charade and take in new deposits. When people hope for the best, instead of screaming scam and causing a ruckus, this allows more time for the admin to get away with more money.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
yonce (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:25:48 PM

I'm devastated reading some people who have invested tens of thousands in bottom of the barrel HYIP's. PLEASE PLEASE do not ever spend more than you can afford to lose. If you can play 20K in HYIP's and lose it overnight and sleep at night, then more power to you. But My God, please do some research of high quality HYIP's that don't deny being a HYIP. It sickens me that we are seeing some scummy Russian HYIP admins that are at the bottom of the barrel of HYIP admins just continuously running off with millions for a few weeks / months of clicking a few buttons of payouts.

yonce (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:30:52 PM

Calling it out now out of the programs being promoted as non HYIP games to the Bitcoin community. First one I called out was btc-arbs, next up is Bitcoin-trader. If you are going to play HYIP's stay far away from the ones trying to disassociate themselves from being called a HYIP.

CryptoBaron

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:48:06 PM

As with anything people need to "invest"/"play" with only what they can already consider a loss. I recently got out of rockwell after their new youtube video, but not without growing my $200 BTC investment to $300 in BTC. I hope soon enough we stop seeing the posts of people losing an insane amount of BTC and just use a portion of their nestegg to grow or use for investments. I had also been looking at BTC-arbs, but did not invest as something did not sit right as well.

If you don't mind me asking how many HYIP's are you diversified in at any time to hedge yourself against any sudden collapses?
kleineaap

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:52:00 PM

How do you explain your feedback then? I'm just wondering..

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
yonce (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:53:02 PM

As with anything people need to "invest"/"play" with only what they can already consider a loss. I recently got out of rockwell after their new youtube video, but not without growing my $200 BTC investment to $300 in BTC. I hope soon enough we stop seeing the posts of people losing an insane amount of BTC and just use a portion of their nestegg to grow or use for investments. I had also been looking at BTC-arbs, but did not invest as something did not sit right as well.

If you don't mind me asking how many HYIP's are you diversified in at any time to hedge yourself against any sudden collapses?

Congrats on the growth! Glad you got out of Rockwell as they are on the downtrend with their cashing out their STP funds. No one should definitely put large amount of Bitcoin into HYIP's unless they really know what they are doing. I have anywhere from 30-50 Bitcoin in HYIP's at any given moment, but I know what I am into.

I play HYIP's with a bit of insider information, mostly vendors who provide services to HYIP admins who I have befriended. I am only in two HYIP's currently since October of last year. Sometimes 3 but never more than 4 at a single moment.

yonce (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:54:13 PM

My feedback does not correlate at all to the truth I have shared on this forum. I also have a near flawless track record on choosing HYIP's and I have been right about the accusations against btc-arbs I initially came on this forum with. I share information for no monetary gain at all.

kleineaap

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:35:19 PM

My feedback does not correlate at all to the truth I have shared on this forum. I also have a near flawless track record on choosing HYIP's and I have been right about the accusations against btc-arbs I initially came on this forum with. I share information for no monetary gain at all.

Fair enough. Which programs would you consider safe then?

yonce (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:42:09 PM

Fair enough. Which programs would you consider safe then?

I can share names and details by PM where my strategies and information have took me to. I can discuss numbers privately as well. I do not offer any referral links either unless expressly asked for one. Even names of good programs in public here without any referral links have caused a stir. I want to dedicate the thread to the protection of the Bitcoin community, informing people who don't realize they actually might be in a HYIP, and keeping them out of the bad ones.

kleineaap

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:58:20 PM

I'm not interested in discussing it privately though.

You start a thread saying "don't invest in them, but I'll tell you who to invest in private".. Yeah, sounds fishy to me.

yonce (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:07:30 PM

You start a thread saying "don't invest in them, but I'll tell you who to invest in private".. Yeah, sounds fishy to me.

Like I mentioned, my advice on what programs are good I will mention in PM without any referral links. My purpose is to protect this community from the worst. If you don't want to PM me then that is fine too. Just don't put any money into the ones I have mentioned here. This thread is to discuss strategies and call out the worst. My personal picks are not to be promoted publicly and discussed publicly either. If you want advice, I offer it free of charge in PM with no referral link offered unless you specifically want one from me.

yonce (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:16:50 PM

Kleine, you can always PM and find out for yourself if it is fishy and report back here. I just ask that if you do, not to post the different HYIP programs I mention to you. I don't want to turn the thread into public promotion of different HYIP's without any other information to go on. I like to talk to people that I tell my picks to and keep a dialogue with them always open.

yonce (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:00:32 PM

Just saw a referral link in a post for Bitcofinancial. It may be the beginning of a massive campaign into the bitcoin world. They may be ramping up advertising on bitcoin advertising networks, etc. Do not fall for it please. The admin is not trustworthy and they are trying to replicate the successful scam of btc-arbs.

yonce (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:59:01 PM

I believe Rockwell or Bitcoin-Trader will be the next to collapse out of the big nasty scam sites targeting Bitcoiners. I am leaning more towards Rockwell. The admin of http://rockwell-partners.com - who is also the admin of btc-arbs is offering HYIP STP exchangers discounts to cash out larger amounts of STP into easy irreversible funds (STP to Perfect Money). Always a big red flag of an upcoming scam.

I am going to add a website link to this post so more people can see it through google.

yonce (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:46:23 PM

I've been getting quite a few PM's asking me about Oil Rig Contractors so I thought I'd make a public post about it. I don't personally play "after 1 day" programs but I can offer some insight. If you choose to take these types of risks, don't invest in anything but the 1 day plans. It's common for those admins to block accounts when deposits mature in the 3 day, 5 day and so on plans that offer hundreds of percent in return. In particular this admin, his programs are hit or miss. His last one barely lasted one cycle. This one is more successful, but too chaotic for my blood and stability is not found in any ounce of this program.

Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 06:07:16 PM

1)  as a professional gambler I've long been intrigued by the social constructs behind HYIPs
2)  I understand that savvy humans can game this system for personal profit from the "investor" side
3)  yonce - it seems you know a *ton* about this world - do you mind debating the merits of these with me?  If not I understand this is your self-moderated thread, but the entire HYIP concept is simply fascinating to me.  My first question would be asking if you believe most "investors" understand that there are no underlying businesses?  Or do you think they buy the "arbitrage" line?  IMO the entire game is marketing - the more you market, the more the donks will fire - so your strategy of being close to the guys that market them is no doubt important.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
yonce (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:26:59 PM

1)  as a professional gambler I've long been intrigued by the social constructs behind HYIPs
2)  I understand that savvy humans can game this system for personal profit from the "investor" side
3)  yonce - it seems you know a *ton* about this world - do you mind debating the merits of these with me?  If not I understand this is your self-moderated thread, but the entire HYIP concept is simply fascinating to me.  My first question would be asking if you believe most "investors" understand that there are no underlying businesses?  Or do you think they buy the "arbitrage" line?  IMO the entire game is marketing - the more you market, the more the donks will fire - so your strategy of being close to the guys that market them is no doubt important.

I do believe most of the "investors" believe there is no underlying business, or at the least understand there's a game over point. A lot of the members are repeat players like me and many are part of big downlines of the power promoters out there hired by the admins. Some of these power promoters charge big bucks to the admins to always be included in their new program announcements. It is all marketing and the entire industry is controlled by a handful of people. I've come to find out all sorts of interesting things over the years about the industry; the acquiring of COMODO EV SSL certificates anonymously by HYIP admins from Skype vendors and the cashing out of Solid Trust Pay funds anonymously also by Skype vendors. With the right info and right people in your ear you can have a near perfect track record. There's always bad players at the game and there always will be.

The bitcoin dynamic has brought something new. Admins that are not part of the small group of repeat admins are launching programs where I do believe the majority of people are not aware they are playing a HYIP. We've already seen this a couple of times - leancy and btc-arbs being the two biggest ones to hit the community. Neither were successful for players. Seeing people completely decline my thoughts as false about outing those HYIP's reminds me of when I first started playing where there was complete blindness and people believed the business to be real with every ounce of their being.

CryptoBaron

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:26:17 PM

I agree with you Yonce. I hope "investors" know that there is not an underlying business. I recently started playing HYIP's becasue they are absolutely fascinating to me, but never staying in long enough or putting in large sums of BTC that would over leverage myself. I am actually going to be taking your advice and withdrawing funds from another I am currently in and moving them to another. I look forward to your updates and your insight on HYIP's.
yonce (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:47:33 PM

I agree with you Yonce. I hope "investors" know that there is not an underlying business. I recently started playing HYIP's becasue they are absolutely fascinating to me, but never staying in long enough or putting in large sums of BTC that would over leverage myself. I am actually going to be taking your advice and withdrawing funds from another I am currently in and moving them to another. I look forward to your updates and your insight on HYIP's.

Good Luck! I'll keep updating!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: