Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:35:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Disposable Hookah Pens  (Read 1546 times)
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 09:15:15 PM

Please read full post before PMing me.
Disposable Hookah Pens, these are good for people trying to quit smoking cigarettes or anything in general. I am a current worker at a shop that sells these and I have decided to sell these on this forum for bitcoins.

I don't sell rechargables or anything in that talk, only way I can is if you PM me asking if I have something in stock at my store and I will check. Then let you know if I do or not. I will not and I repeat will not sell to anyone under 18. If you're under 18 and try to buy I will not be able to sell to you, I am sorry.

For my Hookah pens, I can sell either in bulks or single. I am not gonna just sell you one pen, you must buy at least 2 to make a order. I will not go first unless you're a trusted member. I have no problem using escrow, I have no problem going first for trusted members. If you're not a trusted member I am sorry but you will have to go first.

Shipping is absolutely free unless buying bulk. Shipping prices when buying bulk will vary depending on how big of a order you want. I only accept bitcoins and Paypal if you're willing to wait 5-7 days until I ship. I am not chancing you using a stolen paypal or any of that talk against me. If you chargeback after receiving the pens I will report you and post a scam report. These pens are shipping out of USA. I can send internationally but you must let me know. You might have to pay shipping if you're international.

Flavors I have in stock:
  • Mocha Latte
    Blueberry
    Cool Bliss
    Jungle Juice
    Summertime Swirl
    Tangy Twist
    Citrus Crush
    Coconut Twist
    Red Ruby
    Strawberry Margarita
    Imperial Passion
    Peach Mango Paradise
    Melon Dew Rush
    Sensual Vanilla
    Minty Grape
    Crazy Apple
    Menthol Flavor
    Full Gold Flavor
    Full Red Flavor
    And more just ask me and I will tell you if I have the flavor or not.
  • You can get any flavor from 0 mg to 6 mg of nicotine. Each disposable is roughly 2 packs of cigarettes equaling 600-800 puffs. All you have to do is take it out of the box and tada you can start smoking. Full Red Flavor & Menthol Flavor only comes in 14 mg nicotine and Full Gold Flavor only come in 10 mg. 

Each Hookah pen will depend on the rate bitcoins is at, but for now 0.014 each one. Unless rates go up I will change the price, if rates go down I will change the price.
So PM me asking me for the price before deciding if you want to order.

If you want to order a bulk please put in subject of the PM bulk so I know. If you have any questions please PM me or put them down there and I will reply. I have no problem answering any questions. If you're interesting on buying please PM me only. I will not use any other form of contact.

Thank you for your time.
-ihaveafuckinggun
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: