Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:08:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Above the influence?  (Voting closed: June 17, 2014, 09:29:22 PM)
yes - 19 (86.4%)
no - 3 (13.6%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should it be legal to be high?  (Read 1657 times)
Bitcoin Magazine (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:29:22 PM

i think so

i am here.
KIRAZ

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:31:39 PM

Legal !
Do whatever you want in your premises, in public i don't think so why bother others.
15Peter20

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:32:38 PM

It should be illegal for trolls to make stupid threads  Cheesy.
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:51:34 PM

Awesome poll!
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:10:33 PM

Is it just me or is the poll an epic fail for this thread.  The OP is pro being high but the poll is a no vote...   I thought it was kind of amusing.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:14:19 PM

It should be legal if you are all alone and not cause problems.
Recuperate

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:14:44 PM

Indeed, that's how you use a poll in North Korea.
counter

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:17:29 PM

Ha ha I see what you did there and I'm finding it to be rather clever and amusing.  Grin
kuroman

Merit: 501

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:21:30 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 10:41:00 PM by kuroman

wtf are you guys serious? you want someone high to be doing whatever he wants outside while being high? aren't you afraid of accident, murderer, severe injuries and stuff, that people can do/cause when they are high ?? No it should be forbidden and be kept forbidden, in a controlled environment why not, (someone at home or any party when people around, or a pub for that why not) but making it legal opens the gate to that minority (of course there are people that know what they are doing but not everyone does) to do shit. while you are it, make drinking and driving a legal thing as well -.-

and that pool is such a troll many wow  Cool
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:24:30 PM

wtf are you guys serious? you want someone high to be doing whatever he wants outside while being high? aren't afraid of accident, murderer, severe injuries and stuff, that people can do/cause when they are high ?? No it should be forbidden and be kept forbidden, in a controlled environment why not, (someone at home or any party when people around, or a pub for that why not) but making it legal opens the gate to that minority (of course there are people that know what they are doing but not everyone does) to do shit. while you are it, make drinking and driving a legal thing as well -.-

and that pool is such a troll many wow  Cool

Alcohol is legal, you can be drunk at any time. You can cause problems of the same caliber while being high as you are drunk. What is the problem here?
counter

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:31:16 PM

wtf are you guys serious? you want someone high to be doing whatever he wants outside while being high? aren't afraid of accident, murderer, severe injuries and stuff, that people can do/cause when they are high ?? No it should be forbidden and be kept forbidden, in a controlled environment why not, (someone at home or any party when people around, or a pub for that why not) but making it legal opens the gate to that minority (of course there are people that know what they are doing but not everyone does) to do shit. while you are it, make drinking and driving a legal thing as well -.-

Your post made me want to change my answer mainly because I realized that the question wasn't very specific.  I think there a high amount of dangerous drugs out there and I was under the impression this thread was about cannabis..
tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:34:39 PM

I believe it should be.
If a person is doing something that is not negatively affecting anybody else, I have no issues with it. Most governments would save themselves all sorts of legal and financial hassles if they cared less about what individuals do in their own homes in their own free time.
kuroman

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:36:52 PM

wtf are you guys serious? you want someone high to be doing whatever he wants outside while being high? aren't you afraid of accident, murderer, severe injuries and stuff, that people can do/cause when they are high ?? No it should be forbidden and be kept forbidden, in a controlled environment why not, (someone at home or any party when people around, or a pub for that why not) but making it legal opens the gate to that minority (of course there are people that know what they are doing but not everyone does) to do shit. while you are at it, make drinking and driving a legal thing as well -.-

Your post made me want to change my answer mainly because I realized that the question wasn't very specific.  I think there a high amount of dangerous drugs out there and I was under the impression this thread was about cannabis..

I agree, it wasn't specific enough, I might also have wrote directly about the extreme cases, but I believe always prevention and preparation for the worst case scenario is the better option and drugs and alcohol can be lethal, not only to the people consuming them but other people being it close or other people Smiley
kuroman

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:40:06 PM

and that pool is such a troll many wow  Cool

Alcohol is legal, you can be drunk at any time. You can cause problems of the same caliber while being high as you are drunk. What is the problem here?

Alcohol is as legal as being high at home, or in a pub(there are cannabis pubs in Europe (Amsterdam for example)) alcohol is forbidden in many circumstances, such as driving for example, and the thing about alcohol is that it was allowed since early civilization and forbidding it almost impossible nowadays, but that doesn't mean we can open the flood gate to other stuff, and even with laws forbidding people from drinking outside and drinking at work and while driving .....ect shit happens by drunk people. and you want to add to that list, high people ?
counter

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:40:42 PM

wtf are you guys serious? you want someone high to be doing whatever he wants outside while being high? aren't you afraid of accident, murderer, severe injuries and stuff, that people can do/cause when they are high ?? No it should be forbidden and be kept forbidden, in a controlled environment why not, (someone at home or any party when people around, or a pub for that why not) but making it legal opens the gate to that minority (of course there are people that know what they are doing but not everyone does) to do shit. while you are at it, make drinking and driving a legal thing as well -.-

I agree, it wasn't specific enough, I might also have wrote directly about the extreme cases, but I believe always prevention and preparation for the worst case scenario is the better option and drugs and alcohol can be lethal, not only to the people consuming them but other people being it close or other people Smiley

Yea after rereading my post and the OP I figured hmm maybe there may be some that misunderstand so best to clarify somewhat.
Bitcoin Magazine (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:55:27 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGDmBLAPikU&feature=kp

i am here.
jodybay

Activity: 266

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 05:25:49 AM

why not everything is legal based on your own rule fvck the goverment and their nasty rules as long as you didnt bother anyone or step on someone else's foot you can always do whatever you want get high as fvck all day everyday be happy and taste your own freedom live young wild and free Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kuroman

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:32:13 AM

why not everything is legal based on your own rule fvck the goverment and their nasty rules as long as you didnt bother anyone or step on someone else's foot you can always do whatever you want get high as fvck all day everyday be happy and taste your own freedom live young wild and free Cheesy

as long as you are doing it on your own and not involving others it should be fine Smiley
jodybay

Activity: 266

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 05:39:09 AM

as long as you are doing it on your own and not involving others it should be fine Smiley

of course you should be the one responsible in your own action but if you are with someone who have a same principle and same mind as you then everything is perfect Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MonkeyDOH

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:09:29 AM

to be high should be a free ACT Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: