Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:26:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Donationcoin (DON) | Revival | Cryptopia | Scrypt PoW  (Read 35418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Funnymyth

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:38:39 AM

Is there a masternode option for this [Suspicious link removed]d luck!
CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:05:32 AM

Is there a masternode option for this [Suspicious link removed]d luck!

No, sorry there is not. Not in its current form anyway.

PoW only as it stands.

tondalink

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:12:29 AM

I like POW: i use NDIVIA GPU so it not for me when Scrypt PoW apply here
Klimax

Activity: 49
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:49:38 AM

Hello,

I see there are some updates to code on GitHub, but no new release of Windows wallet. Would it be possible to have it updated? (Website and OP point to old 2014 version)
Thanks.

Klimax
CryptoCanary
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:49:10 PM

Hello,

I see there are some updates to code on GitHub, but no new release of Windows wallet. Would it be possible to have it updated? (Website and OP point to old 2014 version)
Thanks.

Klimax

Hi Klimax,

Yes, Donationcoin v1.4 source code has been ready for some time. But it has yet to be compiled for Windows or MAC. I can get the MAC compiled at little cost, but the Windows, not so easy or cheap. If any community member has a functional Windows build environment, that help would greatly be appreciated. I could of course get the website and OP updated accordingly and promptly.

With a little community-engineering Wink, we can get Donationcoin v1.4 released. Thanks for expressing your interest, Klimax!

reducelivid

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:19:01 PM

Need Chinese translation
agreetag

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:29:44 PM

Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?
CryptoBomg

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:46:03 PM

Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?
NY udergroud
Klimax

Activity: 49
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:52:24 AM

Hello,

Thanks.

Klimax

Hi Klimax,

Yes, Donationcoin v1.4 source code has been ready for some time. But it has yet to be compiled for Windows or MAC. I can get the MAC compiled at little cost, but the Windows, not so easy or cheap. If any community member has a functional Windows build environment, that help would greatly be appreciated. I could of course get the website and OP updated accordingly and promptly.

With a little community-engineering Wink, we can get Donationcoin v1.4 released. Thanks for expressing your interest, Klimax!

ETA: Forgot about WSL. i might be able to get it done. (Cross-comple for Windows from Linux under Windows...)
runajailbr

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:53:11 AM

how really can this coin help people in need I don't understand
CryptoCanary
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:57:51 AM

I think donationcoin.org explains well just how. Give it a read. If you have more specific questions after doing so, I could elaborate.

CryptoBomg

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:48:29 AM

I think donationcoin.org explains well just how. Give it a read. If you have more specific questions after doing so, I could elaborate.

you're black English, you are not even a translator to ban
CryptoCanary
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:03:03 AM

Sorry I could not be of assistance.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:37:39 PM

What on earth are you saying?

What is it you want help with? If you cannot be specific about it, how can ANYONE be specific about helping you?

#crysx

sigma2543

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

Cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:02:19 AM

What is it you want help with? If you cannot be specific about it, how can ANYONE be specific about helping you?

#crysx

That moron just missed out on a 600%+ profit. All for being nothing more than a jolly old asshole. What goes around comes around.

DOTCoin
CryptoCanary
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:35:33 AM

#crysx

That moron just missed out on a 600%+ profit. All for being nothing more than a jolly old asshole. What goes around comes around.

Shocked

Cool

Merry Christmas!

segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

take a loan against him, and hold a leverage position. This means borrowing money to buy digital assets whose value you believe will increase.
CryptoCanary
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:39:52 AM

We're working on a new miningpool, our current MPOS based pool http://don.coincave.nl has served its purpose but also has several shortcomings. The new pool will be Unomp based, but we're building our own interface to fill in the statistics gaps found in Unomp.

The new pool is already up and running and fully functional, registration is not needed, just use your walletaddress to mine. Payments are processed every 30 minutes, fee is only 1%. New features will be added and a new frontend will tie all coins together. Once we have moved all coins, we will shut down the current MPOS pool, so make sure you withdraw any coins you still have there in time!

DON can be mined here: http://62.59.168.89:8081/donstats.php
Temporary Unomp frontend is here: http://62.59.168.89:8082/

Thank you for the update and for keeping the community aware!

Dallas1971

Activity: 165

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:46:48 AM

We're working on a new miningpool, our current MPOS based pool http://don.coincave.nl has served its purpose but also has several shortcomings. The new pool will be Unomp based, but we're building our own interface to fill in the statistics gaps found in Unomp.

The new pool is already up and running and fully functional, registration is not needed, just use your walletaddress to mine. Payments are processed every 30 minutes, fee is only 1%. New features will be added and a new frontend will tie all coins together. Once we have moved all coins, we will shut down the current MPOS pool, so make sure you withdraw any coins you still have there in time!

DON can be mined here: http://62.59.168.89:8081/donstats.php
Temporary Unomp frontend is here: http://62.59.168.89:8082/

Thank you for the update and for keeping the community aware!

do we need a working wallet to mine?  if so, where is the working wallet for windows.  All the wallets I've downloaded makes all AV makers scream!
CryptoCanary
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:02:59 AM

do we need a working wallet to mine?  if so, where is the working wallet for windows.  All the wallets I've downloaded makes all AV makers scream!

You do not need a wallet to mine, no. When you pool mine, you are actually mining from the pool's wallet.

Dallas1971 contacted me on LinkedIn and I explained that the bits of mining code cause his AV to raise an alarm. AV software will do this because some software will try to trick you and mine without your knowledge. Of course, Donationcoin does not mine without your knowledge, but contains similar bits that do raise the same alarm because it can mine.

The wallet is safe to use, yes. There is nothing malicious.

Welcome to crypto and Donationcoin, Dallas1971!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: