April 30, 2014, 01:59:55 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2016, 06:05:02 PM by BitcoinEXpress

delete
Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:44:30 AM

Exactly how much hashing power do you have???  Lol, I'm glad I'm not on your bad side.

And the bad/good thing is of anyone I have a feeling you know how to truly wreck a coin.   BTW do you have any Titan's ordered?  Or happen to have a prototype?

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
iGotAIDS

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:13:36 AM

Its about time to see your bluster come to pass. Now lets see you sustain it for a week or longer; then lets see you do Franko, Spots, or one of Shakezulus coins next...
Rawdawg-

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:14:40 AM

I love that you have so much time on your hands that you would sit and wait for the difficulty adjustment and put hashpower on it right when its about to change. Have at it bud, a higher diff = higher value of the coin. So have a great time with it Smiley

Anyone with unlimited time and a little bit of hash could do this.
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:21:16 AM

Marinecoin would have been a better target

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Rawdawg-

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:31:26 AM

Also, for anyone that wants to know what the REAL chart looks like, the one that wasnt cropped by someone, here it is:

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:57:47 AM

Thanks Rawdog, yes the real chart doesn't lie. I noticed the diff was even higher again back in Feb. Basically whoopdeedoo, this thread is a whole heap of fearmongering about nothing which isn't surprising.  

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Rawdawg-

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:14:51 AM

Also, for anyone that wants to know what the REAL chart looks like, the one that wasnt cropped by someone, here it is:

@Rawdawg and R32godzilla,

Same chart, just a longer date range.

Like it or not, your coin is dead and I'm willing to place a serious amount of BTC in escrow to back that up.

Care to take me on is is all you got some half ass comeback?

~BCX~

Why dont you do something constructive with that BTC, like donate some to a community or service that is actually trying to do something? I just spent 2500$ of my own money (not foundation money, not donations, my own personal cash) so I could go to the Crypto Convention in NYC in april. I did that because I believe in Digitalcoin. But then you come along and start taking money out of my pocket by destroying something I am working my ass off to try and build. If you have a fucking problem with baritus, don't attack DGC, attack whatever services he provides, his exchange, or whatever else. Don't pull shit with Digitalcoin. All you are doing is hurting the people that have absolutely nothing to do with the "alleged" scam that took place.

You claim that you are doing this as a service to the altcoin community, all you are doing is hurting good people that give a shit about what they are involved in. So don't shit in my hand and call it a chocolate bar, admit that YOU are the one scamming us at this moment.

I have tried to PM you and figure this out, but you never PM'd me back or tried to contact me with some kind of solution. The "addresses" prove nothing and do not help you or the community you are so dead set against destroying.

You have 2 options:

1.) Leave us alone and go attack the services that baritus is making money on
2.) We do this "War" right and you give me your personal information. (mine is out there already and not hard to find)

Rawdawg

PS. I didnt crop shit, and you can see that at the bottom on the scroll bar. The chart goes to the end of the available data.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:16:21 AM

i'm ready with some popcorn to watch the goddamn firework.

so, shitcoin cleanup then?

Rawdawg-

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:19:56 AM

i'm ready with some popcorn to watch the goddamn firework.

so, shitcoin cleanup then?

How do you classify a "shitcoin". Digitalcoin has been around for almost 12 months now and survived everything it has had thrown at it. Also has a ton of services for it including DGC/USD, ATMs coming shortly and tons of other things
Rawdawg-

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:46:01 AM

Why dont you do something constructive with that BTC, like donate some to a community or service that is actually trying to do something? I just spent 2500$ of my own money (not foundation money, not donations, my own personal cash) so I could go to the Crypto Convention in NYC in april. I did that because I believe in Digitalcoin. But then you come along and start taking money out of my pocket by destroying something I am working my ass off to try and build. If you have a fucking problem with baritus, don't attack DGC, attack whatever services he provides, his exchange, or whatever else. Don't pull shit with Digitalcoin. All you are doing is hurting the people that have absolutely nothing to do with the "alleged" scam that took place.

You claim that you are doing this as a service to the altcoin community, all you are doing is hurting good people that give a shit about what they are involved in. So don't shit in my hand and call it a chocolate bar, admit that YOU are the one scamming us at this moment.

I have tried to PM you and figure this out, but you never PM'd me back or tried to contact me with some kind of solution. The "addresses" prove nothing and do not help you or the community you are so dead set against destroying.

You have 2 options:

1.) Leave us alone and go attack the services that baritus is making money on
2.) We do this "War" right and you give me your personal information. (mine is out there already and not hard to find)

Rawdawg

PS. I didnt crop shit, and you can see that at the bottom on the scroll bar. The chart goes to the end of the available data.

My problem isn't with you or Digitalcoin per se. There are more than two options with one being for you guys to convince Baritus to post the addresses or admit he moved the coins himself. All I want is for him to publicly tie himself to the address. He isn't too worried that I can 100% prove he sold his coins, he's worried about what those addresses connect him too.

I agree, So what, he sold some of his coins while begging for investments, no biggie. But like a complete dummy he used the same set of wallets for a lot of other shadiness and that's why he won't tie himself publicly to the addresses.

I guess I will offer another solution, if the DGC community outcast Baritus, that would also be sufficient as it seems quite a few of you also do not fully trust him. Probably the best move all around.

But rest assured if you do not, in about 12 days when the TW chain catches the main chain, it's lights out, game over. This burst tonight, was only about 25% of the Gridseeds I have set up with the remaining still in boxes and more on the way. In addition, this isn't counting the other resources I am lining up for you guys.

If it makes you feel any better, know it is for a good cause as this wil be the first documented Gridseed attack. I am going to do my best to keep it pure Gridseed, so hopefully you guys will cooperate and have a hashrate drive LOL...

~BCX~

Listen to this please....I know you are trying to be the altcoin vigilante or whatever you want to call it. But (I say this again) you are hurting people like myself that has invested money and time (I drove 13 hours EACH WAY to the NYC convention to make a talk (and had to deal with never speaking in public before, so that wasn't exactly in my comfort zone making the trip about more than just time and money) and I get screwed in the end because you (someone who has nothing to do with DGC and was not burned by baritus, who (in my opinion) even if he sold the coins himself, had every right to do so, offering an investment/sale of part of a company does not mean you can't sell any of your own coins) decide to "take someone out" by destroying a coin that an entire community uses, not just the guy that you hate/have a problem with.

Why don't you just go and destroy CryptoAve when it comes back up. I know you don't know me, or care about me. But think about it this way, every new person that comes into this world, if they happen to see what you are doing, they are going to get scared, and leave before fully learning anything about what/why we are doing. You are also giving the media more fodder for attacking this industry.

So please, do whatever you have to do to baritus, but put yourself in "the little guy's shoes". Remember back to when you first got involved, how great it felt to be a part of something bigger than just one guy building something by himself....and then imagine that someone came along and either A.) constantly threatened and bullied the community, and B.) then made the thing you felt so great to be a part of (the coin you believed in) worth nothing....because thats what you are doing to those of us that are "innocent" in all of this.

So once again, please....just attack the person you want to attack....not the coin that tons of people use every day.

Rawdawg

PS. the community cant denounce the guy that started the coin, however baritus is only the developer, myself and a few others are on the foundations board, we decide what happens with the coin.
Rawdawg-

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:59:43 AM

@Rawdawg,

Check your PM.

~BCX~

Just did, reply sent.

Rawdawg
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:04:44 AM

BCX is essentially security testing the network.  The majority of scrypt PoW chains are not secure.  Whether BCX exists or not, this was going to happen anyways sometime soon.  The massive die off of scrypt PoW clones will strengthen the other coins that do survive.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:14:32 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2014, 07:40:06 AM by samson

What kind of a cunt threatens to attack a whole community ?

I'm invested in this and CryptoAve - and now you're threatening to attack me indirectly by attacking this community.

The community isn't limited to a few long term holders, there are a lot of commited people working on all sorts of projects for DGC.

Hardware ATM's (in the next couple of weeks), Physical coins, Hardware Point of Sale terminals and new exchanges and you want to attempt to destroy it all.

We're actually building a proper eco system here unlike most of the other coins. Not a very good show on your part BCX. You've been something of a malignancy lately.

I don't give a shit what your issues are with Baritus, they have nothing to do with me nor the rest of the many people involved.

Furthermore, if Baritus wanted to dump every one of his coins others will buy them and it would not be the end of the world nor the ongoing projects.

The DGC system and all the related projects are moving forward in ways that Baritus himself is not controlling, it really is a community driven effort by many people.

And here you are trying to stop it all.

Edit : If you want to attack Baritus directly then do it - post whatever you've got. He's made it clear that he is never going to give in to any of your demands.

PereguineBerty

Activity: 109
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:52:27 PM

BCX has had a bee in his bonnet about Baritus for some time and it seems he's finally managed to topple him from the dev team through rather unnecessary threats against DGC.

It seems plausible that Baritus may have some involvement with the apparent loss of 560,000 DGC. But... didn't Baritus create the Digitialcoin currency and help drive it into something that's unique in the crypto currency world? It has a million times more innovation and potential than most of the recent flood of shit coins and it wasn't instamined.

Forgive me for holding such a terrible notion but shouldn't it be Baritus's right to be entitled to something for all his time and effort? 560,000 DGC is ONLY 0.28% of the entire total amount of coins that will ever be produced and is worth approx $17.9k at present, which is not a large amount by any standards.

BCX, on the other hand, seemingly has thousands of Bitcoins (not mere Digitalcoins), 500k+ Litecoins as well a massive GPU farm, countless SHA-256 ASICS and Gridseed Scrypt ASICs, plus free electricity (allegedly) to rape the hell out of every currency going. His net worth must be worth millions and his weekly income must be more than most high tier spoprts stars and celebrities, yet he so vehemently objects to somebody receiving a relatively small and very deserved payment for their time, effort and innovation. WTF is wrong with this guy?!!
PereguineBerty

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:40:23 PM

How did you topple Baritus? Hmmmm.... now let me think.

The fact that you have staged a hash power attack on Digitalcoin and that you've very openly discussed your intentions of doing so because of Baritus's possible connection with an amount of missing DGC, might be somewhat applicable to what has happened today with his removal as the lead dev.

But, history will no doubt repeat itself and you'll no doubt plead complete ignorance on the matter.

But this time, I can't wait to witness you delete all your related posts like you've done with your past dick stretching/bravado attacks on other altcoins.

Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:11:49 PM

Hey I have nothing against any particular alt coin as they all seem to have some shady stuff going on with them. I wish you would destroy some of the newer ones first and then work your way backwards and cull some of this stupid crop of too many alts.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Rawdawg-

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:41:47 PM

How did you topple Baritus? Hmmmm.... now let me think.

The fact that you have staged a hash power attack on Digitalcoin and that you've very openly discussed your intentions of doing so because of Baritus's possible connection with an amount of missing DGC, might be somewhat applicable to what has happened today with his removal as the lead dev.

But, history will no doubt repeat itself and you'll no doubt plead complete ignorance on the matter.

But this time, I can't wait to witness you delete all your related posts like you've done with your past dick stretching/bravado attacks on other altcoins.

Baritus was not "removed as lead dev". All that was said was the fact that baritus is not the god/only thing that matters to the Digitalcoin community. Nothing has been toppled, the foundation is taking over the future leadership of the coin and the community. That is all.

By the way, a "lead developer" is still just a developer. Steve Wozniak never ran Apple... He just wrote code and made boards.

Any beef that Baritus has with BCX or BCX has with baritus, does not transfer over to the foundation. As long as the coin (Digitalcoin) does not get targeted by anyone, the foundation will never take a position against someone for their own opinions. Having an opinion is great, voice it, tell us we are stupid. I would love to hear any kind of criticism that you may have, as long as it stays as just words, life will go on.

I spoke with BCX last night and we came to a mutual agreement, and hopefully someday BCX will buy some DGC for himself! (since it is a great coin Tongue)
PereguineBerty

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:19:33 PM

I would love to be the reason that they booted Baritus.

It would give me a warm feeling all over.

But baritus has made it clear, it's just a huge coincidence that it happened at the same time I "simply asked for clarification" on his role in the DGC ecosystem. ROFL

~BCX~

Aha - the usual "I swear it was nothing to do with me, guv... honest" approach. How you say can that you have no bearing over what has happened today, is incredible to say the least in view of your recently posted intentions.

When are you ever going to man up to your actions? You come in here, throw your weight around, blackmail people and entire communities into submission, then you have the audacity to deny that you have any involvement once things mysteriously take the path you predicted. Either you are some kind of clairvoyant or you are somebody that is exploiting the market solely for their personal gain. My guess is the latter and that you genuinely despise the prospect of anybody making any money that you think is your God-given right to behold

baritus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:26:51 PM

Desperate little trolls.

http://www.dgcfoundation.com The last post is March 1, for those of us who can't read, that's months ago. So there is no coincidence, just some people desperate to find one.

Difficulty is also perfectly fine, again, more idiotic trolling.

Digitalcoin - Sha256, Scrypt, x11 Mining - Multi-algorithm & One Click Masternodes - Founded in 2013
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: