Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:47:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 677630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SillkRoad

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:04:27 PM

by the way the staff does not turn over to the news, standing topic

LOL - the post directly above your's is from the "staff" and it was posted just this morning.

Two posts above that is another post from the staff:

Let there be an auction, we want to run an auction, along with beta-testing
Need a couple of days on something to fix bugs

That kind of seems like news to me, no?

Maybe the staff should stop working on the client and open up a private chat room just for you to update you minute by minute?
thought through aggressive as you said, do not want updates every time I want a date certain for me right track so no use talking we started beta and not speak when .. and I believe in the project just wanted a clarification on the deadline

The exact date when we say correct bugs, we need a couple of days
Then we say the exact timing, a little patience please

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DynhoSts

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

day trader mode "on"

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:12:40 PM

by the way the staff does not turn over to the news, standing topic

LOL - the post directly above your's is from the "staff" and it was posted just this morning.

Two posts above that is another post from the staff:

Let there be an auction, we want to run an auction, along with beta-testing
Need a couple of days on something to fix bugs

That kind of seems like news to me, no?

Maybe the staff should stop working on the client and open up a private chat room just for you to update you minute by minute?
thought through aggressive as you said, do not want updates every time I want a date certain for me right track so no use talking we started beta and not speak when .. and I believe in the project just wanted a clarification on the deadline

The exact date when we say correct bugs, we need a couple of days
Then we say the exact timing, a little patience please
okay ...
tobyliciously

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:21:29 PM

I think it's important to do as much as possible to remove the confusion some people have expressed about the status of the project.

Personally, I find it very confusing why you in OP still have info on current membership fees (0.03-0.05 BTC), address to send money to and so forth when IPO is now closed? A suggestion would be to remove those things and replace them with a big text that says "IPO closed". Then try to focus your information on some kind of single, very clean page. Maybe some kind of simple wordpress page or whstever where you can post clear updates on what's going on, with any important links and dates and so on. Where you can always go to to get the latest info. I've visited the site you have with the forum but personally for me it's too confusing layout. I need it to be more simple and the text to be bigger (yes this is important).

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.
Teddy: Te6JXLV87SK7bS3ha2fXDqR67bFsQJc7gF
SillkRoad

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:25:08 PM

I think it's important to do as much as possible to remove the confusion some people have expressed about the status of the project.

Personally, I find it very confusing why you in OP still have info on current membership fees (0.03-0.05 BTC), address to send money to and so forth when IPO is now closed? A suggestion would be to remove those things and replace them with a big text that says "IPO closed". Then try to focus your information on some kind of single, very clean page. Maybe some kind of simple wordpress page or whstever where you can post clear updates on what's going on, with any important links and dates and so on. Where you can always go to to get the latest info. I've visited the site you have with the forum but personally for me it's too confusing layout. I need it to be more simple and the text to be bigger (yes this is important).

We will soon make a web-site
Tomorrow koop4u change thread
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:21:33 AM

Why sillkroad is not adding my and salvatores account number to the spreadsheet at contentent contribution?

written pm, but no answere!? the translation was much work

Thank you

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:44:11 AM

Right, so if I say something the dev doesn't like my account will be deleted? YES, THAT SEEMS TOTALLY FAIR, DOESN'T IT?

The dev needs to raise more BTC for food and electricity? OF COURSE, MY IPO INVESTMENT IS THE DEVS SOLE MEANS OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT. SILLY ME.

If I miss the bus, I miss the bus? YES, LETS CHANGE THE RULES, WHO CARES IF PEOPLE THINK THIS IS STEALING? HEHEHE, WHAT FUN!

WTF is this?

What do you mean, IPO closed
Secondly, we do not change the rules and discuss  
We're going to start beta testing

IPO closed is it? Then why all the talk of auctioning off stakes in this coin? Nothing mentions this in the OP. Oh yes sorry, you need to eat and pay the rent.

And you don't change the rules, you discuss? Then what the hell is on page 13 of this thread? A limited timeframe to make a new account?

IF YOU MISS THE BUS, YOU MISS THE BUS?!?!?!? That's called moving the goalposts my man, and it really isn't on. Are you going to refund anyone who missed your limited window of opportunity?

And what happened to the importance of everyone receiving just one stake? For the good of the coin? Does that still stand, or can we buy multiple stakes now that you need more BTC?

Or do we just wait as you try to attract more than 2000 new investors?

SillkRoad

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:17:47 AM

Right, so if I say something the dev doesn't like my account will be deleted? YES, THAT SEEMS TOTALLY FAIR, DOESN'T IT?

The dev needs to raise more BTC for food and electricity? OF COURSE, MY IPO INVESTMENT IS THE DEVS SOLE MEANS OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT. SILLY ME.

If I miss the bus, I miss the bus? YES, LETS CHANGE THE RULES, WHO CARES IF PEOPLE THINK THIS IS STEALING? HEHEHE, WHAT FUN!

WTF is this?

What do you mean, IPO closed
Secondly, we do not change the rules and discuss  
We're going to start beta testing

IPO closed is it? Then why all the talk of auctioning off stakes in this coin? Nothing mentions this in the OP. Oh yes sorry, you need to eat and pay the rent.

And you don't change the rules, you discuss? Then what the hell is on page 13 of this thread? A limited timeframe to make a new account?

IF YOU MISS THE BUS, YOU MISS THE BUS?!?!?!? That's called moving the goalposts my man, and it really isn't on. Are you going to refund anyone who missed your limited window of opportunity?

And what happened to the importance of everyone receiving just one stake? For the good of the coin? Does that still stand, or can we buy multiple stakes now that you need more BTC?

Or do we just wait as you try to attract more than 2000 new investors?

No, we will not collect in 2000
Will be sold to another 50 - 100 stake at auction
We're going to start beta testing during testing will be auctioned

Why sillkroad is not adding my and salvatores account number to the spreadsheet at contentent contribution?

Thank you

I added you please see Tab Content Contribution
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnYj5G7gBeXIdGtHam1UOXlDaDR6VFFZMGp3bVRnSHc&usp=sharing&richtext=true#gid=1
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:22:33 AM

Thank you

I added you please see Tab Content Contribution
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnYj5G7gBeXIdGtHam1UOXlDaDR6VFFZMGp3bVRnSHc&usp=sharing&richtext=true#gid=1
[/quote]

Thank you, but is missing salvatore!?

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:11:08 PM

I think one of the most important things in the new OP is to explain the rules as much polite is possible. "Miss the bus" thing is quite rude. I noticed it also but decided not to mention. It's definitely nobody's false that you had to delete all collected addresses. So you need to put it somehow like this.

In order to be complitely sure your future Node stake is safe and secure we improved the software and started over collecting accounts.
We will contact all stakeholders through PM during the period of xx.xx.xx - xx.xx.xx.
All stakeholders will be able to claim their stakes within X months after the lunch.

schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:34:49 PM

I think one of the most important things in the new OP is to explain the rules as much polite is possible. "Miss the bus" thing is quite rude. I noticed it also but decided not to mention. It's definitely nobody's false that you had to delete all collected addresses. So you need to put it somehow like this.

In order to be complitely sure your future Node stake is safe and secure we improved the software and started over collecting accounts.
We will contact all stakeholders through PM during the period of xx.xx.xx - xx.xx.xx.
All stakeholders will be able to claim their stakes within X months after the lunch.

+1

push
ivanlabrie

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:30:50 PM

These folks need a PR guy who speaks their native language and English well.
hypersire

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:56:54 PM

These folks need a PR guy who speaks their native language and English well.

Don't worry, I am in the process of redoing the Node website and I will also clean up the writing. I've worked as a corporate web developer and technical writer for over 15 years and English is my native language  Smiley
ivanlabrie

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:23:32 PM

Good to hear that  Cool
I have my tiny stake, so you got my support.
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:40:06 PM

This is really confusing..I entered the IPO quite a while ago...and do I have to register again? and why have we not sent a pm? and the front page does not say anything....please I need confirmation if I need to do anything. This is not right and is not very clear

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
SillkRoad

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:44:53 PM

This is really confusing..I entered the IPO quite a while ago...and do I have to register again? and why have we not sent a pm? and the front page does not say anything....please I need confirmation if I need to do anything. This is not right and is not very clear

Your account has been updated
You do not need to do anything
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:17:26 PM

Your account has been updated
You do not need to do anything

thanks Smiley any eta when can we start trading?

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
loyer

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:14:02 AM

perhaps NXTL should release token like NEM on the NEXT Asset Exchange! In NEM works great, and it would have a big marketing effect! What the devs are saying  Huh
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:19:49 AM

perhaps NXTL should release token like NEM on the NEXT Asset Exchange! In NEM works great, and it would have a big marketing effect! What the devs are saying  Huh

One person will be able to buy all 100 stakes. Probably not the best idea.

ObolodO

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:46:45 AM

You might wanna change OP complitely. This huge JPG is just a mess. Make normal OP instead. Like Counterparty.
koop4u (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:00:08 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 10:26:24 AM by koop4u

Announcement

Your voices have been heard! So we are performing a Crowd-fund in an auction style!

If you are interested, you can sumbit your bid in this google form: http://goo.gl/KcuOq1

100 stake Auction!

We divided 100 stakes in 6 different groups, with a total of 27 lots:

Group 1 = 10 Lots by 1 stake!
Group 2 = 5 Lots by 2 stakes!
Group 3 = 5 Lots by 3 stakes!
Group 4 = 3 Lots by 5 stakes!
Group 5 = 2 Lots by 10 stakes!
Group 6 = 2 Lots by 15 stakes!

On June 9, we will select the highest bidders! The winners will get  a confirmation pm with the wallet number! You will have 1 day to reply with the transaction ID! If you won't claim your prize within 24h, we will contact the second person with the highest bid. We will highlight the highest daily bids on BTT! So you could easily track the outcome. All the bids will be automatically recorded in to a spreadsheet.  

Everyone will be able to view the detailed results here: http://goo.gl/jaLPlh

Highlighted with red you will find the highest bid!

Rules:
1) Every New/Existing user can participate.
2) You can bid an unlimited amount of times.
3) You can bid for all 6 types of lots (for example i can bid 0.05 for the first lot, and 0.20 for the second, if i win i will get a total of 3 stakes).
4) If you bid several times in the same group, and at the end of the auction your bids will be the highest, you will win the lots according to your bids. Exp. You bided 10 times for lot # 1, each bid was >0.05! If your bids are the highest, you will win all 10 available lots.
5) The bids submitted in one category will not sum up! EXAMPLE: Group 1 = 10 Lots by 1 stake! if you bid once 0.1 your bid will be counted for one lot, meaning at the end you will get only 1 stake! If you wish to get 3 stakes (3 lots in this particular category) you will have to bid 3 times 0.1!
6) If you wish to DELETE/INCREASE/Decrease a stake PM me the Row Number from the spreadsheet with the Desired action. Exp:

- #14 (6/1/2014 12:53:44   s11made   Lot # 2 - 2 stakes   0.14) Decrease bid to 0.13! 

Let The Highest Bidder win!
If you have any proposals/complains/questions, don't  hesitate to discuss them!

This auction will help us raise the necessary amount of btc. to finish the coin. Thank you for participating.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: