Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:15:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Micro Loans | NO collateral | 1.5% Interest/day  (Read 1636 times)
Giftcoins (OP)

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:29:17 PM

Hello everybody,

I am offering micro loans up to 0,05 BTC.

I'm curious how this works and for now would like to offer this only to members that have Positive Trust

My conditions
- Anyone who wants to lend should be member for at least 4 months. He should have a Positive Trust.
- You have to return the loan in a week.
- Interest is 1.5% per day

Currently available: 2 BTC

So If you are high ranked member with positive trust and you need a quick loan with low interest  this is the place to ask Smiley

Please PM for more info

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 10:23:24 PM

By 1.5% interest per day, do you mean it adds on an additional 1.5% interest per day?
Also, this place will be scammer heaven Tongue  Good Luck, the NO Collateral part will REALLY get some newbies spamming in here. Wink
rero2

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:03:07 PM

Am I able to speak to you about this?
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 11:24:51 PM

See what I mean?  I guess reading is not an option.

- Anyone who wants to lend should be member for at least 4 months. He should have a Positive Trust.
bititup

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:25:37 AM

By positive trust do you mean green.
rero2

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:03:20 AM

See what I mean?  I guess reading is not an option.

I only wrote it down to see YOUR reaction lol Roll Eyes
I don't really want a loan at the moment.
well you can say I was here to prove your point (the newbie part, nothing else.)
jodybay

Activity: 266

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 09:53:12 AM

well you can say I was here to prove your point (the newbie part, nothing else.)

not a newbie part but also those shiny red mark under your name i think that is what he is pointing out not just because your a newbie

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rero2

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:03:32 PM

not a newbie part but also those shiny red mark under your name i think that is what he is pointing out not just because your a newbie
if you go and look at that shiny red you can see that it's 100% fake.
jodybay

Activity: 266

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 05:26:31 PM

ah yes since when KWH become fake? Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 05:58:32 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 06:24:11 PM by Vod

You are a liar - the shiny red says you are telling others paypal is safe.

You did so right in this post when you lied and said paypal is irreversible.  That is not true.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=586043.msg6413759#msg6413759

Your trust feedback is correct.  You're also trying to get loans just to boost your reputation, which is another red flag.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
rero2

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:31:07 PM

ah yes since when KWH become fake? Grin
KWH checked the thread and then didn't say a word or speak to me. In nowhere I stated what he said nor I'm trying to scam anyone. I swear these little nerds are pissing me off. Man can't get no deal without 100people accusing you of being a scammer without taking or getting to know you.
rero2

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:32:41 PM

You are a liar - the shiny red says you are telling others paypal is safe.

You did so right in this post when you lied and said paypal is irreversible.  That is not true.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=586043.msg6413759#msg6413759

Your trust feedback is correct.  You're also trying to get loans just to boost your reputation, which is another red flag.
yes. as far as I know family and friends is irreversible since you don't have buyer protection so you won't win your money soo get your facts right.
and I wrote this comment here just for the laugh mate I am not looking for no loans you monster.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 07:07:51 PM

yes. as far as I know family and friends is irreversible since you don't have buyer protection so you won't win your money soo get your facts right.

Get my facts straight eh?   Roll Eyes

For future info, family and friends payments ARE reversible if you call paypal and say your account was hacked.

Now you know - don't be spreading any more lies please.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
rero2

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:38:00 PM

Get my facts straight eh?   Roll Eyes

For future info, family and friends payments ARE reversible if you call paypal and say your account was hacked.

Now you know - don't be spreading any more lies please.
I am not spreading lies. it was something I didn't know and if they do that you can always sue them for scamming and paypal can check the ip + I'm trying to get small deals to gain some rep but all I see is butthurt fags
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 09:26:31 PM

I see 2 reds, and the more you advertise, you'll get a third, fourth, and a fifth "fake" red Wink
Telling others paypal is irreversible... LOL

If you didn't know, ask.  But you went right ahead and did your thing without "knowing" any of paypal's basic principles? Tongue
rero2

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:25:13 PM

I see 2 reds, and the more you advertise, you'll get a third, fourth, and a fifth "fake" red Wink
Telling others paypal is irreversible... LOL

If you didn't know, ask.  But you went right ahead and did your thing without "knowing" any of paypal's basic principles? Tongue
the second red was from a butthurt member that wants to rage, if you want to give me one go ahead I ain't stopping you buddy, like if i give a potato. I know that I'm not a scammer but if you want to label me one without knowing me then it's your choice. Prejudge if you want.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 11:00:24 PM

the second red was from a butthurt member that wants to rage, if you want to give me one go ahead I ain't stopping you buddy, like if i give a potato. I know that I'm not a scammer but if you want to label me one without knowing me then it's your choice. Prejudge if you want.

You're out of step with reality.

One post you're telling me to get the facts right, next post you are telling me you didn't know what the facts were.

I think you do know paypal is reversible, and that is your scam.  I have labelled you according, and I'm 100% sure of my choice.  

You mad, bro?

rero2

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:31:07 PM

You're out of step with reality.

One post you're telling me to get the facts right, next post you are telling me you didn't know what the facts were.

I think you do know paypal is reversible, and that is your scam.  I have labelled you according, and I'm 100% sure of my choice.  

You mad, bro?
people like you just piss me off, how about I am 100% sure you are wrong and I can prove it if you wish son. Am I mad? No I'm not, life is always great esp when there's people like you that try to protect the forum and hammer down the legit and none legit ones.
melds39

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:49:52 PM

okay, now back to the thread...

zz11

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:41:17 AM

i need a loan of 0.02 please