Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:27:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ideas are in front of my skills.. help?  (Read 636 times)
GK101 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:01:11 PM

Hi all,

Need help creating a BTC button/purchasing system for varying amounts of tickets (users choice) to a local event. It is for a non profit project that intends to help its local community but also create good PR for BTC. My skills stop at html/css & WP however, I was hoping that we could find some knowledgeable & trusted individuals here that would be willing to help (we can pay). I can provide a test area, so far I know that we need to create:

• a flat ticket price
  • a payment button
  • an email address field
  • a ticket amount choice
  • a payment notification to both parties
  • a unique ID to be generated for each ticket even when more than one is bought in one payment

And other standard web sale processing stuff, it is what I do NOT know however that brings me here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 08:29:29 PM

What kind of local even it is going to be and where it is going to happen ( and when:) )

Regards Smiley
GK101 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:06:05 PM

It is based on Vancouver Island, Canada in a small community that is trying to reinvent itself after it's only industry was legislated into nothingness. They want to attract people from outside to the area by running a small festival promoting local and hopefully some non local bands, the community is a fan of BTC in a big way as am I and want to promote it's use. We are very organized as far as the actual festival goes, we can get the word out with marketing etc and can build a website as an online home, method to sell tickets but as I say the intricacies of BTC are beyond me.
durrrr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:26:20 PM

This is pretty cool to see local vendors start accepting bitcoin I love the idea and wish I could help create a button. But goodluck!

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 02:48:53 AM

Hi all,

Need help creating a BTC button/purchasing system for varying amounts of tickets (users choice) to a local event. It is for a non profit project that intends to help its local community but also create good PR for BTC. My skills stop at html/css & WP however, I was hoping that we could find some knowledgeable & trusted individuals here that would be willing to help (we can pay). I can provide a test area, so far I know that we need to create:

• a flat ticket price
  • a payment button
  • an email address field
  • a ticket amount choice
  • a payment notification to both parties
  • a unique ID to be generated for each ticket even when more than one is bought in one payment

And other standard web sale processing stuff, it is what I do NOT know however that brings me here.

These guys should be able to help you.  They may not have all the features, but they are your best choice, esp since you are in Canada.

https://www.cavirtex.com

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ITGeniusGuru

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:53:15 AM

These guys should be able to help you.  They may not have all the features, but they are your best choice, esp since you are in Canada.
https://www.cavirtex.com
/quote]

Also check-out bitpay.com.
Coinbase (and many others I'm sure) provide payment buttons and APIs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: