Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:35:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cointerra REFUNDED— People Asking for refunds.. NEWS UPDATE!!!  (Read 9127 times)
copychicken (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:14:55 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 11:14:07 AM by copychicken

Well eveyrone who is willing to buy a cointerra machine just stop...
No replies no nothing... they promised refunds... and again nothing...
Scamming People.. not even afraid of lawsuits... Something big is behind it..

FINALLY GOT A REFUND TODAY.. 1 month later but... well...

THANKS COINTERRA.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 01:12:25 AM

Thanks for a warning.
It is sad to hear this bad news about Cointerra .. I hope they will refund their customers asap.
Entropy-uc

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:15:38 AM

Do you have any facts to support this, or are you just trying to disrupt Cointerra's business?
d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:48:11 AM

4/15/14

CoinTerra, the market leader in ASIC Bitcoin mining solutions today announced that it has shipped its 5,000th TerraMiner just ten weeks after commencing production.

Having delivered its March batch of pre-ordered TerraMiners, CoinTerra was able to ship the April batch of orders to retail customers ahead of schedule, and has now begun selling from stock.

---Seems to me that customers are getting their product

copychicken (OP)

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:57:40 AM

I have much info and emails to support this...
Personally i ve been waiting for a refund for 50 days...
And they are not even responding...

Forum? Everyone is complaining... No rma no nothing...
Calling them? nah...they are too busy with their 5000 sold units.. and they cannot even reply..

They even offering terraminers to customers for less less money just to avoid refund..

Some of their machines dont even boot.. and of course Rma takes more than a month even if you live next to them..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

copychicken (OP)

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:01:26 AM

Mar 10 10:50

Name: Ioannis Chatzigrigoriadis

Email: copychicken@gmail.com

Comments: Hi, i am on april batch orders... is refund available?
THanks in advance...
Ioannis Chatzigrigoriadis.

Christina (CoinTerra)

Mar 10 16:40

Hello,

We take refunds on a case by case basis. Would you like me to submit you to the refunds list?

Best Regards,
Christina

copychicken (OP)

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:01:58 AM

i will put all emails in small posts to be clearer to read.

copychicken (OP)

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:03:18 AM

Giannis Chatzis <copychicken@gmail.com>

Mar 11

to CoinTerra
Yes please, that would be great.

Thanks a lot.

March 14

Loannis,

Why are you requesting a refund?

In order to process your refund, please provide us with the following information so that we may send a bank wire directly to your bank account. Please note that a $40 wire transfer fee will be deducted from your refund.

All of the following information needs to be what your bank has on file so that the wire will go through without a problem.

Customer Name:
Customer Address:

Bank Name:
Bank Address:

SWIFT Code:
IBAN Code:
Account Number:

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you. Please contact us again if we can be of further assistance.

~ CoinTerra Support

copychicken (OP)

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:05:50 AM

Giannis Chatzis

Mar 14 16:58

Hi,the sad thing is that i am from greece... and i dont know if the news
has reached there... but greece is under a heavy economic crisis, and the
government has raised everything... taxes almost everywhere... even owning
a house you have to pay taxes pes square meter.. and the import fees
scyrocketed to 50% of the price.. so for a machine like terraminer i will
have to pay almost more than 3000$...

I am not willing to pay that fee to the greek government.. so sadly i have
to cancel my order... i will send you the transactions details tomorrow
morning..

40$ for the transaction order of the bank is not a problem.

Thank you very much.

John (CoinTerra)

Mar 14 18:49

Giannis,

We no longer have capacity at our hosting facility, but have you considered having it hosted somewhere in the US to avoid any import tax. I'm not trying to talk you out of the refund, just offering options. If you would like a refund still, I am glad to process it for you.

~ CoinTerra Support

copychicken (OP)

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:10:08 AM

Mar 17

to CoinTerra
Hi again... I went to the bank to gather the info you requested...

I had sent the money from my sisters account...
1) i am attaching the money transfer i had made.. for the preorder
2) a copy of her bank account details
3) a copy of my id to verify its me

tha attachements were sent too... but i didnt paste them here.

copychicken (OP)

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:11:22 AM

Mar 19

to CoinTerra
Hi, have you received my banks account details?

John (CoinTerra)

Mar 20 20:15

Hello,

Thank you for providing your bank details. We will process your refund as soon as possible. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.

~ CoinTerra Support

copychicken (OP)

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:22:56 AM

Giannis Chatzis

Mar 20 20:27

Thank you...

Will i receive an email to check the bank when the refund has accomplished?

John (CoinTerra)

Mar 21 14:37

Yes

~ CoinTerra Support

copychicken (OP)

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:27:10 AM

Apr 9

to CoinTerra
Hi, any news from the refund?

John (CoinTerra)

Apr 11 15:59

Giannis,

It is still in queue awaiting processing. An email will be sent to you when your refund has been issued.

~ CoinTerra Support

copychicken (OP)

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:31:38 AM

Apr 12

to CoinTerra
yes... but you asked me to wait 2-4 weeks... and its the 4th week right now... so i have to wait even more?

Apr 12

to CoinTerra
I gave my bank details, almost 4 weeks ago.. i think i am in the first que i hope.

John (CoinTerra)

Apr 15 21:34

Giannis,

I'm sorry for the delay. I've placed a rush importance on your refund.

~ CoinTerra Support

copychicken (OP)

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:33:25 AM

Apr 24 (7 days ago)

to CoinTerra

Hi, any news on the refund? Its almost 45 days since i we first made the arrangements for a refund...

i sent every detail i had more than a month ago... could you please at least give me an honest answer?

you said it takes 2-4 weeks.. and i am on week 7 now...

Apr 24 (7 days ago)

to CoinTerra
Hi, could i have at least a responce?

copychicken (OP)

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:35:42 AM

Apr 29 (2 days ago)

to Cointerra
HI, i want an asnwer ASAP, at least reply negatively... just to know when to start the legal pursuit.
I ve been waiting patiently... but i see there is a common thing of not replying..

There are a lot of people out there who will support this kind of action.

John Chatzigrigoriadis

copychicken (OP)

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:37:02 AM

Christina (CoinTerra)

Apr 29 14:27

Request #19167 "Refund or lawsuit?" was closed and merged into this request. Last comment in request #19167:

[No content]

Christina (CoinTerra)

Apr 29 14:26

Request #19168 "Refund or lawsuit?" was closed and merged into this request. Last comment in request #19168:

HI, i want an asnwer ASAP, at least reply negatively... just to know when
to start the legal pursuit.
I ve been waiting patiently... but i see there is a common thing of not
replying..

There are a lot of people out there who will support this kind of action.

John Chatzigrigoriadis

they are merging my email... this means they are seeing them... reading them but no answer...

copychicken (OP)

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:40:21 AM

Giannis Chatzis

Apr 29 14:33

come on, you have time to merge the requests, and no time to anwser an
honest question?

John (CoinTerra)

Apr 30 18:41

This request was closed and merged into request #14935 "Contact Form Submission from Ioa...".

2:53 AM (8 hours ago)

to CoinTerra
again merging the requests and no reply? what a shame... people trusted you and thats your thank you.

copychicken (OP)

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:42:42 AM

http://forum.cointerra.com/threads/refund-requests.760/page-4

this is the other people complaining... for cointerra.. and everyone its like this...
After a certain point of emailing and good will... cointerra stops responding....

The problems and refund rose to a significant level..and they cant coop with them...
So The simple thing is bankruptcy and go to hawai drinking coctails with other peoples money.

copychicken (OP)

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:45:07 AM

Do you have any facts to support this, or are you just trying to disrupt Cointerra's business?

Dear Ioannis Chatzigrigoriadis :

Thank you for contacting the Better Business Bureau. This message is in regard to your complaint submitted on 4/25/2014 5:01:26 PM against CoinTerra, Inc..  Your complaint was assigned ID 10025994.

i even made an official complaint in their business bureau.. they didnt even bother answering even there.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: