Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:31:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitLendingClub is offering free escrow service for collateral loans!  (Read 1224 times)
BitLendingClub (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:08:40 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 06:27:23 AM by BitLendingClub

Hello all,
My name is Kiril Gantchev, I'm the CEO of BitLendingClub. We've been trying to see what we can do to help the community and we've heard you loud and clear! The big ticket issue here is collateral, so we'd like to be the go-to platform to manage collateral for lending purposes. Currently we don't have an automated way to hold collateral, but we're building out an early version of the escrow service as we speak and we should have it up and running in about 4 weeks.

In the meantime, we can still provide free escrow service over-the-counter, if you will. If anybody is interested in using us as an escrow holder, we'll be more than happy to do that for you. Please feel free to post your request here or to PM me.

The type of collateral we accept:
1. Altcoins: you name it, we hold it (litecoin, namecoin, primecoin, etc).
2. Digital securities: cex.io, cryptostocks.com, etc.
3. Digital property- domain names, twitter accounts, etc.
4. Financial securities: stocks, bonds, options, futures, etc. anything that can be transferred via one of the standard brokerages (Etrade, Scottrade, etc).
5. Gift cards- Gyft (gyft.com), Amazon, Target, Walmart, etc. (only if they can't be redeemed after transferring).

The benefit of using us as an escrow service is that you only have to trust us, which reduces your risk exposure overall. We are a registered company in the state of Illinois and we can provide you with an escrow contact which you can rely on in case of a dispute. Furthermore, while we're building out our new escrow solution, borrowers who have posted escrow will just have to submit their loan requests in our website with the following words in the title: [SECURED] or [COLLATERAL]. In order to ensure that no fraud occurs, I will comment on each loan which actually does have collateral on escrow with us. False advertisement of collateral/secured loans will be removed and the borrower will face disciplinary action from our end. Note that borrowers will still have to pass our verification process for now.

Please feel free to PM me for more details or to ask questions here. I'm happy to hear your advice and suggestions. Please let me know how we can be of service to you!
Best Regards,
Kiril Gantchev
CEO of BitLendingClub
www.bitlendingclub.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oppahdoggystyle

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:31:21 AM

AWESOME!
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 10:35:13 AM

Hello all,
My name is Kiril Gantchev, I'm the CEO of BitLendingClub. We've been trying to see what we can do to help the community and we've heard you loud and clear! The big ticket issue here is collateral, so we'd like to be the go-to platform to manage collateral for lending purposes. Currently we don't have an automated way to hold collateral, but we're building out an early version of the escrow service as we speak and we should have it up and running in about 4 weeks.

In the meantime, we can still provide free escrow service over-the-counter, if you will. If anybody is interested in using us as an escrow holder, we'll be more than happy to do that for you. Please feel free to post your request here or to PM me.

The type of collateral we accept:
1. Altcoins: you name it, we hold it (litecoin, namecoin, primecoin, etc).
2. Digital securities: cex.io, cryptostocks.com, etc.
3. Digital property- domain names, twitter accounts, etc.
4. Financial securities: stocks, bonds, options, futures, etc. anything that can be transferred via one of the standard brokerages (Etrade, Scottrade, etc).
5. Gift cards- Gyft (gyft.com), Amazon, Target, Walmart, etc. (only if they can't be redeemed after transferring).

The benefit of using us as an escrow service is that you only have to trust us, which reduces your risk exposure overall. We are a registered company in the state of Illinois and we can provide you with an escrow contact which you can rely on in case of a dispute. Furthermore, while we're building out our new escrow solution, borrowers who have posted escrow will just have to submit their loan requests in our website with the following words in the title: [SECURED] or [COLLATERAL]. In order to ensure that no fraud occurs, I will comment on each loan which actually does have collateral on escrow with us. False advertisement of collateral/secured loans will be removed and the borrower will face disciplinary action from our end. Note that borrowers will still have to pass our verification process for now.

Please feel free to PM me for more details or to ask questions here. I'm happy to hear your advice and suggestions. Please let me know how we can be of service to you!
Best Regards,
Kiril Gantchev
CEO of BitLendingClub
www.bitlendingclub.com

That awesome. Do you have someone from Bitcointalk picked for the escrow? I think its important to have the escrow checked for background and someone from here is the easiest to do that.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
DeboraMeeks

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:01:57 PM

Sounds cool, will keep it in the back of my mind, awesome domain too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: